75+ Banks Onboard

>75+ Banks Onboard
>$30 million in “institutional purchases” of XRP in Q2 2017
>De-Hinging from BTC. 85% of trades were XRP/BTC in Q1 2017. Down to 63% by Q2, the remainder being mainly XRP/FIAT.
>Nearly 200 employees, many FinTech including former SWIFT executives
>SEC registered
>Member of Federal Reserve Faster Payments Committee
>Almost $100 million in VC funding

Literally all the signs are there. You’re a fool if you’re not buying/holding this.

inb4 "but tha joooos!!1". Shut the fuck up and make some money.

Other urls found in this thread:

ripple.com/files/xrp_overview.pdf
livebitcoinnews.com/ripple-network-transaction-throughput-matches-visas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Been considering putting a couple of hundred dollars in to see where it goes. Will the fidget spinner give me decent returns over the next year or so?

HODL

It's going to moon as soon as I sell my big bag, so I'm holding. Sorry guys :^)

Supply will not allow this coin to moon. Selling my bags once I break even.

Anyone want to convince me not to?

>"muh supply"

Clearly you have no clue what Ripple is targeting. Protip: International money transfers. That's a market that moves $5 trillion - PER. FUCKING. DAY.

So go ahead, tell me again how there's too many XRP's.

XRP is WAY overpriced. not gonna moon any time soon sorry.

Stay poor.

cmon user, just take one for the team.

Since this is being shilled on Veeky Forums, I advise everyone who's holding this to sell immediately.

It's a shitcoin

>Mountains of evidence to the contrary.

You're right user. I suggest you buy Niggercoin. That's your ticket to lamboland for sure.

this was a strong by in 2015 when xrp was 1 cent.

its over, its already been up 40x. its not going to go up even 2x from where it is now, moonshot is long over.

you forgot to mention:
> no REAL cryptocurrency

Holy shit OP is so mad at people that don't want to buy his bags.
Come on, my man. If it's so good you don't need a few dollars from Veeky Forums to pump it so you can break it even.

Anything bank related is retarded. Also fuck the Jews.

You can lead a horse to water...

>Banks are retarded
>Banks have all the money

Pick one.

The tokens aren't related to how they'll even do the transfers. Besides this shit is unnecessary because in the future when BTC has more liquidity you can literally do the same thing without any third party.

Ripple is stupid. Fuck the banks.

Kill yourself, nobody wants your garbage bags.

>create money out of thin air and force everyone to use it at the point of a gun
>literally every war is banks protecting their petrodollars

Fuck the banks and fuck you for supporting them.

Good, because I'm not selling.

It's a bankers world user. You don't have the resources to compete. Hate to break it to you. Banks always win.

You listen to a fucking nigger...

>big banks selling bags and asking people to run validation servers for them without giving up any control
what's good about this?
Not even a real cryptocurrency from everything i read...

Have you seriously never heard of bitcoin?

Ripple is literally the shittiest coin out there

They are top 3 coin on marketwatch because they paid for it

Of course I have. But if you think Bitcoin is going to upend the banking system you're a fucking moron.

These people have hundreds of years controlling economies, governments, and militaries. If for one second they think bitcoin is a threat they will fuck the crypto market to oblivion.

What, you think a $45 billion market cap is too big to manipulate? JP Morgan alone could buy that shit 7 times over.

Again - you can't compete.

>Shittiest coin with inroads into government and global banking

It's like... you're intentionally being stupid or something.

>inroads for government and global banking to keep an eye on you
FTFY

They already see bitcoin as a threat, but outright banning technologies only hurts them in the long run more. Bitcoin is putting banks on suicide watch and people are more informed today about banking schemes. The next Hitler won't fail.

Bull. Fucking. Shit.

Banks are currently viewing cryptos as another way to make profits, and you should thank your lucky stars that they are. One phone call from Janet Yellen today and Congress will declare Bitcoin illegal tomorrow. You obviously have no idea the power these people have.

If the banks are keen on a particular crypto then THAT is where you put your money.

>congress declares bitcoin illegal
>still legal in the remaining 194 countries of the planet
>bitcoin skyrockets due to prohibition
>FED BTFO

>explain every argument in distorted manner
>you have no argument

The dollar is the world reserve currency dipshit. If the USA were to make Bitcoin illegal nearly every nation on earth would follow suit.

Normally I'd agree with you, but considering in the past 10 years America has been headed down the shitter, and you can clearly see other countries are losing respect for America quickly just from our leaders' interactions, i mist Ben inclined to disagree seeing as though it doesn't look like America is getting their shit together any time soon

t. American

>this was a strong by in 2015 when xrp was 1 cent.
In February of 2017 XRP was 1/180 of a cent. See, you have no clue what you are talking about. To make you not look so dumb anymore, just be quiet and read.

Is this the Bancor thread?

Yeah, this might be the most wrong thing ever typed on Veeky Forums. 8 billion humans of which .000001 uses crypto and 21 million coins, 98% which are held in chink sweat factories.

Btc can't even do 10 transactions a second retarded user.

So long as we maintain our military might America is going nowhere despite what happens internally.

If/when the military falls apart, then sure.

7 transactions per second. Which is the Cripple again?

50,000 transactions per second
>ripple.com/files/xrp_overview.pdf

Watch the hysterical fomo kick in heading into September. Screencap all XRP detractors and fud posts in the meantime.
The slap-down is going to be epic.

>never tested, unlike btc

I just threw $200 to see where it goes at July the 10th, now my 800 xrp are valued as 76 usd and can't recover since.

This thing isn't for short/weekly movements, one has to wait at least 2 or 3 months to see profit otherwise withdraw at losses.

>never tested
>In a recent test, the network handled close to 70,000 XRP transactions with an average time of 3.7 seconds.
>livebitcoinnews.com/ripple-network-transaction-throughput-matches-visas/

>internal tests instead of actual load
Even poojeet coin does well under perfect conditions dumb nigger poojeet

>>internal tests
You do realize that the Ripple network is INTERNAL right?

You realize it isn't, right? There's a public chain, that's what XRP is
How the fuck are you expecting to trade a internal/private chain with other entities that aren't yourself
Holy shit you're seriously retarded

>Clearly you have no clue what Ripple is targeting. Protip: International money transfers. That's a market that moves $5 trillion - PER. FUCKING. DAY.

You're one of the cunts who makes people fall for "buy the rumour".

THE XRP TOKEN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RIPPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you're one of the cunts that keeps spreading this falsehood which has been debunked over and over and over and over.

Lrn2google.

XRP token is not part of the settlement layer pleb, it's simply a test flight of the blockchain technology. Ripple have expressed themselves that XRP is a fundamentally unwise investment consider they don't need the coin going on in the future.

>he thinks THEY would ever llet normal people buy a settlement banking currency, just as easy as buying digital beans.

i have enough money to make ripple go down to 4k sat
I dont like jews

we are not anymore jews world, thats wall street

Link to source?

Complete and utter bullshit. 1/10 for making me even reply to it.

Prove it faggot. Do it.

You won't get one because it's total fucking nonsense.

I mean FFS, the largest amount of XRP is held by Ripple themselves and would be valued in the billions of dollars right now. It behooves them to realize that value - which can't very well happen if they tell everyone it's worthless.

That's akin to Amazon saying "don't buy our stock it's crap".

I've bought 1000 and I'm just going to hold for a few years. No exceptions.

He had to get
>Ripple have expressed themselves that XRP is a fundamentally unwise investment consider they don't need the coin going on in the future.

from somewhere. He wouldn't have just made it up. I'd at least like to see the post/blog that this was construed from if it wasn't directly stated.

I've read that too but I cant remember from where

I want to find the source again. Let's get digging

>He wouldn't have just made it up.

Is today your first day on the internet?

I'm low-key calling him out on his bullshit. I know damn well he has no source.

He said it at the conference in the discussion with monero golem and one or two others. That XRP is not a share in the company or tied to it's success - that it is merely an asset on their balance sheet.

It's almost a given things like this will be said until XRP is, if ever, actually put to mass usage. They will want distance between the company and instability of shitcoin market and freedom to operate without obligation to XRP, also expectation management.

In the same conference he mentioned that with ripple seeing success they are now seeing some interest as to XRP itself

I find their reasons for holding a huge amount of XRP to be bullshit. They say it's for 'stability' but XRP was the most unstable during the crash

>He wouldn't have just made it up
>doyoureallythinksomeonewoulddothatjustgoontheinternetandtelllies.jpeg

I think with the coin lockup and transparency in selling they have done the right thing. We basically have a known inflation rate to hard cap, this shouldn't really be a problem

By the way I significantly reduced my XRP hodlings after the moon mission

What happens when they run out of XRP tokens?

Ripple 2.0?
Ripple classic?

That's a fucking long long term prospect. There's 5 years worth of escrow tokens to be released and the value of transactions is in $ amounts, not xrp amounts.
So there is an expectation that the value of xrp will continue to rise resulting in less xrp being consumed per transaction.
Adopters of the token have a vested interest in seeing the value increase significantly. If it sees the widespread adoption that's expected.

>1 post by this ID

every fucking time

Nice! Bought 100k

they're banks. They just "print" more.

Why don't we just start trading XRP at a higher price point right now? Why wait? The cap has nothing to do with individual price. It can be literally anything just as BNT could be $100 tomorrow, why wouldn't it be? If one guy buys XRP for 100,000 sats and more people do also there you go. Now ripple is worth 100,000 sats. What am I missing?

You really are an idiot aren't you. Also you need to be over 18 to visit this board.

Because every exchange I'm aware of automatically fills your order at the lowest sell price.

XRP is simply just a scam coin on large scale.
It mooned, and now every bagholder has delusions that it'll moon even higher next time...
It won't though, because McCaleb holds shitload of XRP and is dumping it all the time when there is just a slight rise in price, and there are current devs too.
Good luck, bagholders you will need it.

u do know, the more XRP costs, the more it will cost banks?

do banks like to lose money? no

its crazy that people dont understand this

>bitcoin

Aww, babby's first crypto. How cute.

Same shitty debunked memes over and over again. Fucking educate yourself instead of shitposting, you'll look like a less of a retard.

I'm typing on a phone, so I'll have to keep it simple. You don't know what you're talking about. Xrpchat is an excellent source of information, educate yourself.

Only thing that's crazy is how wrong you are lacking any understanding of even the most fundamental basics of how xrp works. Then you come in and post falsities as fact obviously having never done any research yourself. Now you'll go into another thread of another coin and repeat the process. This is why the user posting falls down, if we could track your stupidity across the board we wouldn't have to invest energy correcting your bullshit in every other thread.

1) Larger financial institutions can always buy xrp direct from ripple at a discount if they intend to use it. Much like sophisticated investors buying a significant positions in a stock, there are measure to prevent it then being dumped. I don't expect burger flippers and neets to understand this.

2) The more xrp costs, the less is needed to execute transactions. Should xrp see more widespread adoption everyone has a vested interest in the price of xrp increasing. And it will.
Don't waste your time with "huur banks can do it themselves duur" bullshit. We've refuted why that won't happen since it was first (incorrectly) posted. Simply put, banks don't share networks with competing banks and it's far far cheaper to use xrp.

>McCaleb holds shitload of XRP and is dumping it all the time when there is just a slight rise in price
100% shit. McCaleb has his XRP locked up over the next 7 years. He can't sell more than $10,000 worth per week at the moment. Simple 2 mins google explain this

Now I've wasted 5 mins btfo of ignorant shitheads that could have been spent making dinner.

captcha: kickapoo
feels apt

desperation: the post

Just bought 3, what should I spend my remaining euros on?

Wow. It is truly shocking how stupid you are.

The price to banks doesn't matter. If a bank needs to send $1 million, and XRP is $1, they buy a million. If it's $10, they buy 100k. The cost to them is the same regardless.

This is elementary math. Holy shit.