Sick of this crypto-faggotry

I understand that many people think that trading bitcoins is a way to make money and I can understand that.

But it does not lead to true wealth....

You see , everyday Veeky Forums gets bombarded with these type of threads and when people tunnel vision, this is the only way out of making some bucks.

Why is no one getting into Advertising? It's such a great Industry and lots of money can be made in it too.

Dubs will make me give you hints

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GaD8y-CGhMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you mean online advertising or some other sort?

Yes

You mean getting a career like studying marketing?

Bump

Not studying but actually promoting products and even selling your own things.
One big example is Affiliate Marketing or Media Buying/Native Ads , you may be familiar with one of these terms.

id love to get into advertising but I only see those bs ecommerce dropshitting blueprints. I seriously need to get some money for uni, preferably not wagecucking but i have no idea how

>gold - Mansa Musa I
>oil - The Sauds
>internet - Bill Gates etc..
>crypto - You & I

Those are helpful to some degree but you need to understand how to create ads in order to promote your eCommerce store.This is where most fail

nah, the problem is the shipping costs and the fact that im not gonna make my house a storage unit.

mb I meant the time for shipping more than the costs. if I order from china and don't want to spend that much I have to wait about 3 weeks.

You drop-ship ,one simple way is getting shopify and importing products from oberlo and increasing the price to cover the costs of shipping.
Take a watch for example it costs around $0.3 and the image looks good and professional.
Up the price to $37 and slap the 50% off sticker.
Promote using facebook ads

advertising is like prostitution
stay jealous, nocoiner

Time is not a problem since most people understand the process.Just email them.

So you are too busy not making money I presume?

You have experience with this? Cause personal opinion im not gonna wait a whole month when I buy something. 1 day delivery is the norm now a days

Yes I do, one of my mentors taught me how to approach advertising.
"Ignore everything that you think is working and start reading some books from Eugene Schwartz"

In general most people focus too much on the product itself.
90% is advertising and 10% is the actual product folks.

I'm taking a Hubspot course on inbound marketing as we speak right now (doing it mostly for the certificate). I've also read copywriting books such as The Ultimate Sales Letter, The Boron Letters, Scientific Advertisement and others.

With all of this knowledge, I intend to start a freelancing copywriting career and build my own affiliate marketing websites. Not only does copywriting and marketing sound fun, but they're also my only ticket to wealth on this poverty-stricken wasteland I live in.

Since I don't have a job right now, I intend to apply for some remote jobs and slave myself on Upwork. And I'm also learning some programming on the side, focusing on front-end languages right now, which I believe will be helpful for my website building purposes.

Godspeed, user. I sure miss when Veeky Forums talked about subjects other than crypto. I'm watching this thread and am looking forward to hearing more from you.

Go on.. I am 2 years into college, just did some Cisco Networking but feel like I can still do anything

Maybe we can set up a discord with more people that are interested as biz is a cryptoshithole anyway

>true wealth.

LEL

and where do you post shit like that? I see pictures of items with discounts on instagram sometimes, and I always think they look like scams. People actually buy that shit?

Oh man thank God there is someone like you in here left.
Those are good books but let me point you in the right direction with some of my suggestions:
Claude Hopkins- Scientific Advertising and any books of his in general
Drew Eric Whitman - Cashvertising
John Caples - Tested Advertising Methods
David Ogilvy - Ogilvy on Advertising

"Get your FREE watch now! Limited offer!"

They do

Advertisement is truly sucking Satan's cock for a buck. Corrupting the minds of babies for profit, you're destroying the future of the human race. You think there's no consequences?

>One big example is Affiliate Marketing or Media Buying/Native Ads , you may be familiar with one of these terms.
I actually am. The competition is insane, but the opportunities are definitely there.

I like to think that there is space for everyone. Many people are spending hundreds of thousands on media buying and this makes it very hard for new people to join and have success.
Start small and scale in time.

Thanks for the suggestions, OP. From your recommended list, the only one I haven't read yet is Cashvertising, I'll take a look at it later on.

Any suggestions on how to break through the market? Since I'm only reading and haven't actually written anything yet, this is my starting plan:

- Freelance on Upwork (yes, the pay is bad, but I'll get to learn how to pitch, handle customers and be paid a little).
- Build my own affiliate marketing website, I'm currently researching a niche for it.
- Look for websites with poor copy and cold email them, offering a rewrite of their copy for free.

While I do believe there might be a better way to start my copywriting endeavors, I don't want to suffer from paralysis by analysis. If I can't come up with a better plan, this is how I'll start.

Shitting up the Internet with your worthless links to nothing anyone cares about. So we're all here to sell each other useless crap no one wants or needs to the end of time? Who cares about what you're selling, it doesn't matter. Just use whatever psy op mind control manipulation you can to make someone click on your link. Fuck you, your time is coming.

>Useless crap

I think in your case if you don't have a budget to start with then get a job. Simple as that.
As I have already mentioned you can go to MaxBounty/Peerfly and find offers which reward based on a lead.Right offer with right ad brings such a good feeling.
Upwork is fine if you want to test out your skills but I would not rely on it .
Creating an Affiliate Marketing website is a hassle honestly and would not go into it.
The last point is rather good gives you experience and doing some good for a fellow.

You can even create your own course on copy- writing and sell it on jvzoo.

Good advice all around, thank you. I do have the time to spare, so I think I'll still build my own affiliate marketing website. But I'll also check out that Peerfly/MaxBounty thing you've said.

Messing with Upwork and being paid peanuts will still be more rewarding than working a regular job in my shitty country, anyways.

Try going to TrafficSecrets and check if registration is still available. If not pop me. an email address and I will give you a login detail.

I'm on the phone and some stuff came up ;if anyone if wondering about the spelling mistakes.

Registration isn't available, all it has is a login prompt. Hook me up with this old email of mine: [email protected]

Will do when I can. Good luck in what you're pursuing.
"Fastest way to wealth is to turn advertising into profit"

I'll bite.
Outta curiousity, what sorta marketing configuration're you running?
Last time I checked, the profit margin on most affiliate linking setups was super tiny, requiring an absurd amount of either pushed products, and by extension a huge target audience, or the pushing of a product with a high enough cost per unit, it offsets the otherwise high sales volume, but requires a super niche market.
My two cents, in regards to cash procurement: services almost always outperform products.
Specifically, in my case: developing a fuckton of small, either entirely utilitarian or frivolous, services and seeing which stick to a series of variably niche marketplaces. My goto category is software and vidya, but I'm start poking at the ebook market to fill some gaps in sales/dev time.

Subtle shill for affiliates.

I mainly do lead generation with other businesses. Most of them actually called me since they found my ads. I promote myself but not with a real name for obvious reasons. Trying to sell ebooks is fine but hard copies always outperform. Selling products with a high market value with email marketing is another thing I do. I also have my own funnel where I promote my products. I have created an automated process of making profit basically.

I also have a team which does most tasks for me, so the workload is much easier.

Remember how I said that 90% is advertising? Well yeah, you need to up your game. You can sell anything on the internet. Your ad copy and sales page must be good if you want a lot of profit.
Protip:When selling products or services always take the email addresses of the people who click since it's an asset. You can then follow up and sell them more things.

>Affiliate Marketing

Go back to Warrior Forum to your porfag friends

Warrior Forum is honestly a meme.

please please kill yourself

Hello crypto poorfag. How are your shitcoins doing?

>Advertising? It's such a great Industry
youtu.be/GaD8y-CGhMw

naw nigga

I understand that Marketing aka advertising has a bad reputation but it's just a bunch of bullshit. Most headlines you see are made clickbait in order to attract attention. Then again who will stop you from going on /b/ and looking at teen ass if not for me?

He was an American Comedian what do you expect?

hey OP
pro copywriter here, working for a 9 figure company that you would probably know (if you know anything about direct response marketing)
I invest all my monies in cryptocurrencies
what now?

This has to be satire lol

its actually true though

If you are a pro copywriter then I would start an offshore company and start selling and promoting services or products.

I think your problem is the mindset which needs to be fixed. Read some of Napoleon Hill's books.

yeah I do that on the side
but most of my money comes from client work
theres lot of money to be made if you work for big clients btw
top guys make 7 figures in this field

yeah I read that book
but I have no idea what youre talking about desu
and Im not sure YOU know what youre talking about either
you do know that good copywriters who beat controls in competitive markets can make millions in royalties?

But then again the goal of this thread was to make people realize that crypto currency is not the best way of making money. I want threads which teach people what books to read to change their mindset, not bitch about their life and expect some magical help. I want discussion of good business skills and what practices improve revenue. Stuff with the real business world and not some kids bitching about crypto currency.

Of course I know, many highly successful people like John Carlton, Dan Kennedy and Jay Abraham used to do this or still do it.

This is a 1000 year old meme that doesnt work anymore. Only people making bank with this are veterans who know their shit

The big difference is anyone can get into crypto with not so much effort or time learning, affiliate marketing takes ages to learn and requires a ton of skills to pill it off like web dev, analytics and salesmanship. Most ppl here are not able to pull off their own biz

uh ok then
not really sure whats point of this thread
but yeah I figured it was about advertising and Im actually pretty successful in that field
so AMA I guess... or not lol

>"true wealth"

Funny thing, I started browsing Veeky Forums because I wanted more insight on opening a business, copywriting, and entrepreneurship in general. Veeky Forums helped me with my body, so why couldn't Veeky Forums help me with my bank account?

Sadly, the whole crypto fever started once I began browsing Veeky Forums. Haven't seen a good, Veeky Forumsness thread until now.

Just wanted to state that a person who knows and works in this industry can not be swayed by some cryptocurrency.

Can you give us a range of how much you're making doing this?

Anything with a low entry barrier is filled with degeneracy, including Marketing of course.

Uhh well. Let's just say I got some eCommerce stores to 6 figures a month and making 400k to 720k per month without the eCommerce stuff.

How does one start a store? Like where do you source your items, do you keep them somewhere? Im a wagecuck that wants to break free so badly, would love to hear more!

Would you let me work for you for cheap so that I can learn the ropes from an expert? I'm sure I can generate some campaign or advertising for you.

hm I know lots of success people in the IM space
and alot of them are invested in cryptos too
of course theyre not retarded enough to rely on cryptos as their main income
but I dont see why it has to be either/or

If you work for me you will get paid some some stupid wage since I am from Europe. Most of the people I hire have some experience in a certain domain and then I just teach them the rest. I'm afraid I don't need any help with anything at the moment since my team is rather big and getting more people will become hard to manage. Pop me an email address and will contact you if I get sone other opportunity.

Check history since I make a really bad summary of it but it's the entire gist.

I just don't like cryptocurrency since I did it in the past and lost a lot. I also don't like it since I find it very very boring.

Could you make a 10 minute mail and I will send you my email there, please? dont want to list it on here.

We need to organise some biz based project with a couple of us and an expert in the field as an advisor so we can proof of concept this whole thing and see if this can actually work

I honestly doubt anyone will do anything to your email address but then again I understand you.
Just uhh damn it's really a hassle since I have one but forgot it. I wanna go to sleep but it's getting a bit active.
[email protected] just use this shitty one I made up a couple of years back.

Thank you. My email will start with an s from a domain that starts with T. Will send within 5 minutes.

are you from bukarest?
you know a guy called sergei? rohail?

how did you start with ecommerce? dropshipping?

I'm from Romania and no I never heard of the Russian dudes.

yeah still doing it.

haha ok
wouldve been too funny if you know these guys

lol ikr

wickedfire.com
buildersociety.com

Everything you could need to know about hustling online and making a shit ton of money can be found on those two forums.

good luck bros

Is that what you call it when some guy with a gay voice makes a 5 minute video on how to repair your own phone and puts like 35 amazon ref links in the description that you need to buy to follow his guide?
And i guess it works the same way with just writing instead of putting actual time and money towards content creation? (i.e. pulling reviews out of your ass, throwing them on a blog and linking to the product)

>wagecucks - Rothschild

brainswashing kids and women for money is the jews game. We are trying to uproot the jews.

>But it does not lead to true wealth....

You see unenlightened children, making a shitload of money doesn't lead to true wealth.

fuck you and your shit advertising, you dont make any money and never will

How do you create a funnel? I'm starting a you tube series for Fly-fishing and want to direct views to my courses on it, any ideas other then just videos?

This is what a usual funnel looks like, of course price and the number of steps may vary.
You could promote your Youtube videos with facebook and in the youtube videos you can have the link to your website, where you can give out for free an ebook "Top 10 tricks all fly-fishers need to know today"
You build an email list and you warm it up as this increases conversion rate.

After they purchase your course you can make other courses which are of higher value. Upselling is also very important since you can make a few extra bucks off that.You could create an ecommerce store where you sell fishing products as well and twice a week send out emails to promote your products.

Thanks for a genuine answer and help user, appreciated! I'm great at making courses but have trouble with funneling the audiences

This pic kinda sums it up

Nice, thanks again, I will build my new strategy around this plan

>ITT we complain that NEETs without any educian or work make more money than wage cucks

Stay mad faggot, about to retrie at 27 how do you feel about my phony welth

Do you think I actually have a University Degree?