ONLY NON CUCKS ALLOWED

Why are you not buying the next pivx?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Signatum/comments/6p2zdo/whats_your_signatum_mining_hashrate/
github.com/signatumd/releases/blob/master/sigt-miner.zip
pool.mn/sigt/index.php
cryptovore.com/2017/07/19/how-to-mine-signatum-sigt/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sell me user, non ico, no pre-mine privacy coin...and whats to say this isnt doge 2.0...

it can't be called a memecoin

Doge has a market cap of 300m. That would put each sigt at $2.25. I'm mining 1000 a day.

I sure as fuck hope this is the next DOGE.

oh baby baby let this happen

You fingerprint coin fags getting desperate or what

Hi Sir
May I ask you a question
What coin is this?

lol, why desperate cuck? nobody is holding bagz, to new for that.

Go fuck yourself pajeet

Signatum pajeet boi

its sitting on 700 sats, where you see it in, say a week...50 or 50000, what will drive this to "moon" ?

>stock vector image logo
it checks out, going all in

Wait is it on Cryptopia already? sheeeit

Also, did that guy who paid the Cryptopia say anything further about Bittrex?

>the next pivx

pivx hasnt even shown its angel wings yet user

Cryptsy stole everything from me.

God is now giving me another chance.

I am getting the same vibes as dogecoin with this one.

how many gpus and what gpus ?

whats the word on this coin? Any feelings about it? Currently mining it as well. new to this.

Brand new coin. Its gimmick is anonymity. Only on one exchange (cryptopia). Seems like people are gonna be hoarding for a little bit until it gets more attention.

Would waste time with this one? mining currently have about @ 250 a day

its gimmick is the fucking badass algorithm and it's pow/pos so it'll be investable in the near future once the staking kicks on

>net speed now 400k
literally tens of thousands of potential ether mining dollars are being poured into this daily

as long as it stays above 500 sat it's fine to mine.

well, I've never heard of pivx so that's why

not much activity on it

fuck off pajeet

The fact that it's impossible to mine with certain AMD cards will kill it, some people can only do CPU mining

mining with a rx480 right now retard who cares about your hawaiian shit

again how many, what returns per card, got 12 1070's pointing at eth atm...

oh i didnt' see your posts

I get ~18 MH/s with an RX480

reddit.com/r/Signatum/comments/6p2zdo/whats_your_signatum_mining_hashrate/

people are posting their hash rates here

15 - 18 mh/s with 1070 not sure why, seems low

Amazing algorithm, I'm mining it too. $1 per coin is not outside the realm of possibility.

thanks user

did you press g in cgminer and change the intensity to 15+? i can turn my piece of shit up to 20 intensity just fine, don't be a puss

Don't make me cum user

tried cc miner and edited the bat file, its i - 20 now getting 19mh/s

sgminer bro github.com/signatumd/releases/blob/master/sigt-miner.zip

i dont know if it works with nvda, don't use them the rx480 is the BEST miner out there still till the next wave

I got cc miner to work for my 1070, getting 18mh/s

sg was getting me 15mh/s

>how many gpus and what gpus ?

i'm at 800 in a day, 1x560, 1x470, 1x570. 35MH/s

acquire more rx480s

>I sure as fuck hope this is the next DOGE.

agree, doge is keketic magic.

Probably gonna put my small rig on this tomorrow. I have 4x rx570 on linux. What's my best best on the miner to use?

Will tip fag who helps me out in Signature. Been mining on a 1070 for a couple days already

github.com/signatumd/releases/blob/master/sigt-miner.zip

right here senpai
and your .bat file should be:
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

sgminer -k skunkhash -o stratum+tcp://sigt.pool.mn:8732 -u . -p -I 20

using this pool:
pool.mn/sigt/index.php

Pls tip I'm poor and wanna be a diamond doge leader one day and save the white people

BSVYLDAs7xZRSK1JLrMokLyiK13JbcP8gq

2. 1080Ti.

Tip me some user! =)

BCejaiSk5QeNyoTR7PBzetXTfGJTe6PVJG

Here is what I used.

cryptovore.com/2017/07/19/how-to-mine-signatum-sigt/

FOR GTX1070 OC to +655 mem and +150 GPU
power @ 75%

FOR SIGMINER BAT FILE:

sgminer -k skunkhash -o stratum+tcp://sigt.pool.mn:8732 -u USER.WORKERNAME -p PASSWORD -I 20

CC MINER USE THE FOLLOWING:

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

ccminer-x64 -a skunk -o stratum+tcp://sigt.pool.mn:8732 -u USERNAME.WORKERNAME -p PASSWORD -i 20

CC - 18.9 mh/s
SIGMINER - 15.5 mh/s

tip is welcomed BFWm1FemggAMCuWSYxxQtyWFE3MHC3wj8Y

bitcoin address: 1LUGKjwgjFrCNiLb35ApRVB3WkFzDw8mJ1

tips welcome on this setup

another tip...

sgminer, on my system, would not detect the GPU's without adding --gpu-platform 1.

B7CqzPfqgpmpGtJE7T1eMV67cH6PVmaKsd

and on my system that makes it close instantly

BTbGcoXwRM3DQZc4zSZXRbUS4ttEqyLuRQ

Small tips sent to the two who helped in form of some Signatum

That is because your computer probably has Intel HD graphics as the primary platform.

Thanks I hope it helped, on Nvidia cards use the CCminer with the bat file contents, gets me best hash

Wtf am I doing wrong? Getting ~130Kh/s on a RX580.

B8Wg3aRN2ZnFsHxhCdqE2Ko82HJftwJig3

please donate sir

GUYS SOMEONE JUST PUT UP A 5 BTC BID

IT'S HAPPENING

800 SAT AND ABOVE RIGHT NOW SHOOTING STAR CANDLE HOLY FUCK

still doesnt detect my 480

So how much can I make in a day at 35Mh/s.

Holy fuck it's mooning

1000 sat tonight

850 AND ABOVE HOLY FUCK

that whale is pushing the price up like crazy

inb4 it's satoshi nagamoto

Friendly reminder that PoS is just a mechanism to trick idiots into becoming bag holders.

Mine now, but dump this shit as soon as it hits Bittrex. It has nowhere to go but down after that.

fuck off chink

Whatever, kid.

Kill yourself chinkis khan

No

how much faster is the modded miner that ocminer is selling on bitcointalk? does anybody know?

well, I figure may as well buy some of this.

If it hits $1 I become rich, if it falls on its ass, no big deal.

cross fingers for the moon

Hope you lift, you'll be holding those bags for a long time. And they'll get 5% heavier every year.

looks like the rally will hold until 1000 sat. then the whale might dump unless its the devs.

nigga that's bitbean, and i'm showing you proof of stake coins aren't for bagholders, they're for bagmakers

you're a retard who probably bought DGB and thought it would go to 1$ because of muh minecraft instead of thinking like an adult and realizing people like the winklevoss twins and martin shrekli want a coin that pays a dividend to hold it instead of being merely for speculative value

but the dividend is paid in the same coin
it's just inflating itself, and at a faster rate than most of the civilized world

That's exactly the same thing that happens to a stock. But stocks are tied to something that has a critical weakness: a corporation. Cryptocurrency that pays you in cryptocurrency is akin to having USD in your FOREX account pay you the FED set LIBOR rate as a minimum. That would be fair, but the kikes don't do that for you because they keep it all to themselves.

I guess what 'm getting at is you don't understand the concept of inflation because you probably believe you and I somehow get the benefits of inflation within the context of meatspace CPI and things like that. But your cash doesn't generate cash for being cash. That's why cryptocash that pays you in itself is inherently superior to fiat dollars.

no, i believe you and i are getting shafted sideways by inflation and crypto should be a store of value rather than bloating up in number for no reason

Hmmm... i think suprnova pool is getting close to half of the hashing power? Anything to worry about?

Think of it this way: the USD (united states dollar) is a stake coin in many ways. How? It's a unit of currency, it has an inflation rate set by a central actor, and only certain places of storage provide you payment in the form of USD. But, there's also "tiers" to how USD can be staked. At the fastest rate the USD is staked in the federal reserves central banks. But there's a key difference between where you stake your dollars and the federal reserves: the federal reserve makes ALOT more in terms of percentage. That's horseshit. This is inherently why inflation is a double whammy on the normal worker, because many don't have enough savings to cover the difference between the pricing squeezing them with the subsequent increase in amounts of USD they have in total.

In short: stake coins are a USD equivalent without any of the manipulation, depending on the codebase, obviously. This is why I believe SIGT is a major difference: it began decentralized and will continue to be from here on out.

anyone having any luck getting the wallet to sync?

i added some nodes to the config file but it still isn't pulling a connection

Chain split

Chinks hopped on. Global went up from 250 to 400

CHINKS ALL OVER SIGT.

10 USD CONFIRMED

difficulty is rising nicely. Need strong hands on deck now to nurture the growing market, a single guy from the rich list could still knock down the paper-thin buy walls on this alt-exchange.

Getting 11.3 mh/s on my GTX 970 Strix in ccminer, wonder what i can do to make it better...

same here

15 mh/s on a 1080

and suggestions anons?

The sig miner keeps closing instantly and intel graphics are not my primary, what gives?

Probably not setting your intensity up

whats the highest recommended intensity on a 1080 that WON"T burn my house down.

Dunno, try increasing it one step at a time? You can do it while the miner is running, just keep an eye on the temperatures and your fire extinguisher and you're fine. I'm using 20 intensity on my RX 480

intensity 20 @ my 1070s (3 fans, mem cooler) running at ~55 celsius max

> buying the cheapest model of a card
> not investing in cards that will never reach 60 celsius

Is it too late to buy? Got almost 0.1 BTC to chuck on if it's worth it

somebody's dumping on that small exchange, might be a good time to gobble up cheap coins if you're one to believe it's going back up.
Heard they're actually going to publish a paper and roadmap, so that's obvious room for speculation... or spectacular failure.

rx480, sgminer wont work
comes up with first line then shuts down instantly

fml, probably a waste mining anyway, ill just buy

How do I get into this if I can't mine?

>Why are you not buying the next chit coin?

buy in cryptopia

at 1000 satoshi it's still a steal

I know this user is probably not in the thread anymore, but what do I need to look for when increasing intensity?
My card is running at 18 intensity and staying coolio at 75C 55% fan speed

>75C
>cool
note hashrate. change intensity, compare new hashrate. You will have significantly diminishing returns for increasing intensity at some point.

Dude... turn your fan up. LOL

I advise anyone to buy 100k here, while you still can!

tfw i can only afford 10k with my current shitcoin fund

nice just bought 100K

tfw