Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9gQzbdLZU2c
youtube.com/watch?v=MT8Qar6-GeU
youtube.com/watch?v=kPuLJaRHVmA
youtube.com/watch?v=j7t1BI4CRuk
youtube.com/watch?v=TGT5XpekjOs&t=921s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

probelm is you are not a hot gurl

maybe shes not using him for anything and they genuinely like each other for reasons not immediately apparent, but mainly because she is a down to earth chick who doesn't have her head up her ass?.

i know that seems strange to someone like you...
but that does happen, in the real world, ya know?

>shoulder day
That chink needs to slip her some var. I can't see any delts

who are these people

why can't i get a gf like that when this ugly subhuman that isn't even whtie can?

you'd get more by pretending you're single so your theory doesn't hold up

>why can't i get a gf like that when this ugly subhuman that isn't even whtie can?

Cause you hate those who have what you want

yeah but i deserve that girl more than that faggot she looks perfect

what kind of fucked up split is she running lmao
>brb time for calves and obliques day

Well the mere fact you say that means you don't deserve her, in the sense that she wouldn't like you cause you denigrate people

>virgin spotted

thats a mature response .
you seem like a very well adjusted human being.

care to share more of your enlightened views on interpersonal relationships?

There are obviously outliers but for the most part the bulk of women are naturally hypergamous. It is an ingrained trait and for good reason...it allows the success of potential offspring.

she's ugly as shit what the fuck are you guys talking about jesus christ

you are gay, just admit it to yourself, its fine it's accepted now in most countries

>be loser insecure white guy
>try to hold up the only this that people can't take away from you as the best most important thing ever
>Still be a loser
Get the fuck off Veeky Forums please.

no I just geninely don't think she's attractive

or is just a terrible fucking picture of her

life is different from movies.

i have seen STPeach IRL when she went backstage at TwitchCon

shes about 4 foot 10 and flat as a pancacke. She looks horribly average in real life and you are a pathetic faggot if you lust over e-girls.

gay, gotcha

>going to (((TwitchCon)))
Are you 13?

that bitch needs to stop skipping upper-lip day

Humans have became a dominant in this planet because not of physical attributes but its brain power.

198cm 120kg muscular guy won't last 5 seconds battle with chimpz.

Brain is the new alpha attribute.

Engineers, doctors, software developers are the real Alpha.

>ugly subhuman
>some random asian guy you've never met

Maybe this is why women don't like you?

The problem is that while you can work out and become more "alpha", dumb fucks stay dumb fucks regardless of how much they try. Dumb fucks and women who like them aren't going to go extinct because they're the ones having children.

>not ignoring /pol posts on /biz
Its like your first time on Veeky Forums. Stormniggers will be stormniggers

genetic defect spotted
mongrel spotted

I'm more white than your americunt ass

Post your foreskin muhammed

oy vey! Don't forget to buy Bancor! Otherwise you're a racist, white-supremacist, nazi, hater, stormtard

t. virgin

Literally fucked a girl each day this week kiddo one was your sister the other was your mom I don't usually fuck fat and ugly women but I felt they needed some levity in their life after dealing with you.

t. virgin

alphas are alphas. engineers are engineers. software developers are software developers. understand? if you're a gangly timid overly friendly software developer with low confidence and a gold digging hot wife you will get cucked pretty fast.

stay mad

>Don't know who the fuck stpeach is
>google search

youtube.com/watch?v=9gQzbdLZU2c
youtube.com/watch?v=MT8Qar6-GeU
youtube.com/watch?v=kPuLJaRHVmA
youtube.com/watch?v=j7t1BI4CRuk

whats wrong with getting cucked ?
its the thinking mans fetish.
to watch the woman you love and respect connect with a lesser animal purely for her pleasure
no different than a deep couples massage.

why do you care?

>Screenshot_2016

yeah ok m8

Of course it is, in movies "love" is the most important thing. Whereas the reality is closer to "security" being the most important thing.

This is the truth. People with low self esteem date asians because
>asians are easy to please
>our opinions and judgments are less valuable than a white person
>we are ugly so we arent as judgmental
>we behave like mindless drones

people consider it like dating robot but they dont consciously think that

this is truth unfortunately. im asian so i know

Cancer like you can only be treated with nuclear radiation

its just the opposite. in reality . the people doing the most fucking are the people who are the least worried about "security" lol .

the only security your concerned with is securing your virginity so cut the troll.
nothing is going to change.
things are perfect just as they are .

if you want to be with someone just find a way.

Please take your dog-whistling to somewhere where it has at least a modicum of relevancy

>with a lesser animal purely for her pleasure
Amateur! The real thinking man's fetish is getting cucked by a dog... no wait.. by an assortment of lizards, only then can you truly feel your innate superiority as those chains of reptiles writhe over and in her for her pleasure.

DING DING DING!

BEST POST IN THREAD!!!!

Delet

Says the tripfag with the retarded nerd virgin name. Go watch some more cartoons you beta faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=TGT5XpekjOs&t=921s

>Ice Poseidon tries to get in her pants.
>13:20 Gets told he sounds like a virgin and she doesn't think he'd be able to get a girl.

DELETE THIS

the asian dude admitted they are in an "open relatioship" lmao

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BEST ONE I SEEN IN A WHILE NOW

Thanks for the laugh, user.

Your twenties are going to be rough if you don't change your mindset quickly.

Where did he admit this.

Retards like you are the reason whores exist and are enabled you fucking cuck.

>r9k thread
>doesn't even make a point
you know there are attractive doctors and programmers right? she's with these guys because she herself is an autist without any real sex appeal.

guys need to have a decent job, girls need to hit the gym. or you can "compare" the two and post on r9k all day.

If you have a brain developped enough you understand why physical traits are important and why you need to take care of them for mating and health purpose.
Physical and intelectual improvement go hands in hands, it's a remnant of Athens education on which western education is largely built, it comes from the need to have citizens cultured enough to take the good political decisions while being fit to serve in their hoplites.

This balance was one of their main strenght which made the greeks the strongest individuals in the pre-Rome antiquity allowibg them to crush a persian Empire still far bigger than a united greece.