What do you guys think about this coin?

What do you guys think about this coin?

Other urls found in this thread:

coffeecoin.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Buy Agenda Token on Waves' Decentralized Exchange.

Very solid hodl, good to hold for a lot least a year by then it will be $100

the only legit project out there

no point

It's not a coin it's a platform and up to this point the only one that will reach mass adoption. Normies can just load the chrome extension and Withdraw/Deposit BTC, ETH, Dollar, EUR etc., buy/create/trade other Tokens n shit. Very soon you will even be able to create smart contracts.

WAVES will at least be worth 100$.

It's a fucking lie because Waves isn't decentralized.

They deleted our fucking coin. Don't try to tell me they didn't. I will never trust those fucks ever again.

>They deleted our fucking coin.
They didn't delete shit. Niggercoin still exist it just doesn't appear on the main orderbook. You still want to trade Niggercoin? Create your own Gateway. You dont even understand WAVES you imbecile CIA nigger.

And you know what.. even if it wasn't decentralized. Nobody gives a shit anyway because neither ETH nor XRP are decentralized but will conquer the normie world. So go ahead and be a freetard while we will make cash.

don't waste your time with these dumb poltard monkeys. They will sit here and cry about their stupid piece of shit niggercoin for years while people who understand waves tech will keep holding and go to moon.

It's easy as shit to make ERC20 tokens, even for normies. Even with Minereum.

Being decentralized is literally the only think Waves had going for it. So they fucked themselves.

WAVES is decentralized but you're just a low IQ Arab who doesn't understand how WAVES works. Your Niggercoin is still on the chain and you could even trade them but as I said, you don't know how because you're a low IQ shitskin.

what a dumbnut
your nigger coin is still tradeable on the decentralized blockchain, it's just not on their centralized website. You can write your own exchange website and trade your worthless piece of shit token if that's what your heart desires

So how did Waves censor niggercoin? Shit is giving me doubts if theyre interfering with the free market like that.

It's kind of funny because you seem to by the bigger here because you're so fucking dumb. Niggercoin exists, you can also trade it. You could use the cli for instance.. It's just not on their dex frontend.. Anyone could create one. It's like saying BTC us not centralized because they wouldn't insert the word nigger in their official qt wallet

>by the bigger
*Be the nigger
>centralized
*decentralized

I'm on my phone and fucking tired, sry

It's like in myetherwallet you cannot view every erc20 token and you have to manually add a small programming line to display the token you want. Apparently niggercoin is just not important enough for somebody to copy the DEX and make it display niggercoin. I still have niggercoin in my wallet too, people are way to misinformed. One of the most common bashes against a crypto is just some ramblings about it "not being decentralized" Its literally a top 20 coin right now, it didn't get such a massive market cap with little white lies about centralization.

That's a strike against waves desu, it's not simple enough that a /pol/tard could use it

If you actually used the DEX its complete and utter trash. You cant even cancel orders and its buggy. Its only strength is that anyone with no technical background can make their own shit coin. I wouldn't invest.

dex is still pretty alpha though (like me) - some new shit is coming out, imagine how the dex will look 1 year from now... I guess tidex might be a good indication as to where we could be heading - if they manage to make the UI as good as bittrex for example (and I don't see why they couldn't), then it's going to be pretty sweet - no need to keep your coins on exchanges any more

It's just a EX guys, considering its not truly decentralized.

Waves is the only coin I'm confident of buying 100k

well it's decentralised where it matters doesn't it

This is their new GUI that is going to be released very soon.Get in before then.

getting free tokens ans waves due to PoS leasing
totally undervalued
10-50$ with the current development state
can hit 100$ if they really continue like this
token creation is awesome

got a bunch of premium coffee with the latest balicoffeecoin ico hosted on the Waves exchange.
Fuck I love Waves. Making stuff like this easy:
coffeecoin.io (can't finde the Bali coffee ICO which he did as small testrun, currently there is a big ICO for premium coffee(yadda yadda advertisement, that stuff is great tho))

I have 1k, how much should I put into WAVES? I'll send you some WAVES if you give me an honest amount once I buy them for your help.

Always diverse, not everything into one pot.
Waves is one of the long term coins that will rise with development.

300-500 maximum if you can let it sit for 6-12 months at least.
There will be other coins with higher profit (but hell, no one knows which will moon next)

Waves is a little save heaven for long term holding.
Keep it and get rich my friend.

Yea I was thinking of putting around 50% in BTC and the rest in WAVES and XMR, just don't know the amount. I want it to go to 3$ so i can buy 100

FAIR WARNING OVER 80% OF WAVES IS CONTROLLED BY LESS THAN 2% OF WALLETS.

IF AT ANY POINT THE WAVES WHALES DECIDE TO CASH OUT YOUR SHIT COIN GOES TO 50 CENTS

Which is currently the state of a lot of crypto coins :(
Neverless, we have to deal with this.

Monero is also a save heaven that doesn't move that much.
30% BTC
30% Waves
30% different coins with the potential to give some short term profit?

I don't support pol and their retarded coins but the possibility of them delisting coins is a huge red flag for me.

I will never buy because they did this. You don't start censoring shit you don't like and call it decentralised.

Literally fuck this coin.

>save heaven

I do believe you mean safe haven?

How did that work for waves. Do devs posses the 80%?
Source pls

Like 3 or 4 others already said it.
The tokens are still in the chain, they are still tradeable.
Stop pretending to be THAT stupid.

Yes. I'm not sure if it was auto-correct or just a stupid mistake.

Huge buys during the ICO + massiv buy up after the ICO when the price dropped big times.

How will they fix this? Is it even fixable?

>the coins are still in the chain so it's still tradeable!!
>Surely removing them from the main exchange wouldn't discourage new buyers from buying it
>Let's just remove certain coins from our exchange page but still allow people to trade them among themselves, cause that's totally fair and won't tank the price or anything
#decentralized.....technically

waves is shitty version of bitshares. everything they want to do bitshares did years ago. their proposed gui is shit compared to bitshares today. they don't have margin trading. they are like 1000x slower. they have centralized trading server for matching orders bc their block chain is slow. they raised money with ico which is centralized vs on chain treasury and governance like bitshares. it's s joke.

This makes me wonder though how cryptocoins will ever be world adoptation...

I think that I'm losing a lot of money while the high level management decides if they are going to give me my ICO coins or not.

>coin goes to 50 cents
>still make 12,000 dollars

If I get the coins, that is.

What happened?

I never took my ICO coins out. I didn't know they disappeared. I found support a few days ago and asked. They said once it's approved by the bosses I will get them immediately. That was a few days ago and waves is dropping.

Why did you not withdraw earlier? Are you some kind of retard?

>tank the price

>of a coin called niggercoin

They were worthless at launch.

The waves team have been sending out notifications to withdraw ICO funds for a long time. You should still be able to get it