Bitcoin

Should I buy now while it's 2740 or wait for a dip pre-August 1?

BUY BUY BUY!!!

SELL SELL SELL!!!

WHY WHY WHY!!!

Its a post-Aug dip once people realize it's not that exciting

bros i dont know what to d wtf suffering to i buy or wait i only have $500 or should i go in to ETH f my life

ALWAYS DO THE OPPPOSITE OF WHAT Veeky Forums says

Wait. It's going to crash again.

Wait. It's going to rise again.

Rise. It's going to wait again.

Again. It's going to rise wait.

Don't wait. it's not going to not crash again.

Going. It's wait again to rise.

buy high sell low

It will stay

Anthony cumia loves trannies

f all this ima just save my money this was suppose to be Veeky Forums wtf bros its not /b/ why are you trolling

this

Buy some now. Buy the rest when there's a dip.

I already bought some a few days ago (as well as the bulk of it when it was $700). I've just got another $100 I want to chuck into it.

bump

we're going to double our coins
we're finally gonna make it brah

srsly wait. if it hits ATH buy in, it will keep going up. if it drops, buy in. but not right now

bump

My personal opinion is that BTC will drop to around 2103 within a week or so, maybe more maybe less, -+5 days. There might be plateaus along the way, such as around 2460. 2320, 2180, etc.

So I wouldnt buy, but thats just me - and dont listen to me or anyone else, make up your own mind.

Its mooning bro

is it though?

Here's a crazy idea... trust your instincts.

Bastards will squeeze the HF-Shorts first so >2900 today or tomorrow. then downhill till HF-Shit is over.

I was once in your position as well OP. I say buy a small amount that you can actually afford to lose and get your feet wet with some trading. The answer to your question though is that nobody knows, why do you think you're getting so many meme responses.

This

>read up on related information
>read other peoples opinions
>make an educated guess
>evaluate afterwards if and why you were right/wrong
>repeat
it's really not that hard bois

It's going down to 0

nice, just bought 100k!

Nice, just sold 100k!

agreed have fun with it do not put your f life savings in to this like they say don't put all your eggs in one basket you will sleep better at night

>Predict the future with limited information and infinite variability
Come on brainlets you're missing the ride on Apollo 11