Did any of you make a million bucks in crypto?

Did any of you make a million bucks in crypto?
Can you explain how it changed you, what it is like to make it.

I haven't. But I know that one guy did, just by trading. He got me into this. I already multiplied my $10 initial investment (I was quite leery in the beginning) by 15 times. But it's still a long way to riches.

750k almsot not quite a million. I still live frugal as fuck. Share a car with my wife and balk at the thought of paying 50$ for a nee flight controller for my quadcopter.

nice
what is your endgame? 10 mill?

>tfw when you worship pedo bear

>wife
lol

I currently have around $1.8m spread across crypto and fiat. I started doing some work in the Bitcoin space in 2013, starting from a networth of around $30k. If I had 10x my current networth, things would be a little different, but right now I have a decent roof over my head, a nice car, and was able to get some health issues resolved. With where I'm at now, the biggest benefits are not having to wagecuck, or worry about not having money. Other then that, life goes on. I'm still trying to point my life in a more positive direction with each passing day etc. I'm in my early 20s btw, if that matters to you

So your endgame is $20 mill? What would you do with that level of cash different?

This is one of the funniest things I've seen in a while.

People like you are the worst, with a mill practically handed to you and not willing to spend a dime for your enjoyment or others. Reminds me of my rich as fuck grandmother that would never buy me a Christmas present. I hope you die walking across the street tomorrow and your wife spends all your money on Gucci bags. Or even better she doesn't know you own any crypto and it's gone forever.

this brutal and haunting curse is one of the funniest things i've seen in a while

I made half of a milllion this year in Internet money from my $10k initial investment.
Cashed out $150k just so that I won't end up empty handed if anything happened.
The rest has gone down 50% but I'm chill as fuck.
Bought a new 2018 CLA250 full option just so I can say fuck you to the haters I worked with at the restaurant. My manager was a dick who always gave me lectures on how to become successful if I worked harder but nigga is 40 something and still serving people food for money.
Gonna spend the rest of the cash to go back to school, maybe learn accounting or business and start a small business while buying more coin as the market goes up later.

hell yeah bro-- that's living the dream. Stuntin' on the haters

Nobody will be impressed by a C class Mercedes. Should have saved up for a Lambo, or an Audi R8 at least. That's fuck you I'm rich status.

Yeah there is actually no point in owning anything between Honda Civic/shitty pickup truck, or lambo/R8

isnt lowest lambo like 200k?
really not that out of reach

lmao stay poor and mad

I'm not at that point just yet. 150k really isn't that much. I will burn through all that money with insurance, maintenance, gasoline on top of daily expenses in just under a year. It's etter to invest in myself and get an education, something doesnt depreciate

Jesus Christ man.

are u that user who posted that new black cla here a few weeks ago?

No it wasn't me
I have a pearl white with beige interior

oh ok, pearl white is a nice color but it costs more to paint. also painters hate it cause color matching a pearl white is very hard. nice color tho

>So your endgame is $20 mill
I don't really have an endgame desu. $20m would be cool though

>What would you do with that level of cash different?
I'd build a luxury home, and own a lambo that I'd post on Veeky Forums with tits + timestamp. That's about it. At $50m+ I'd make my family wealthy and help out close friends more

It's actually alot more reachable if you have good credit
However it's not the purchase price itself that worries me, it's the costs of running. I heard that it costs at least $2000 for an oil change and if you make a mistake, you're fucked for life.

I'm trying to get to 20mil in the next decade either thru crypto or other quicker investments, or if necessary my PI law practice which is pretty lucrative compared to the typical normfag 9-5 job.

Should have about 2 mil by next year thru law stuff but just getting started on crypto so that could skyrocket or not, who knows.

I'm living ok right now but I want to quit my job and travel all over the world doing whatever the fuck I want. Go sit front row at Cavs-Warriors game one week, next week over in Amsterdam chilling, week after that go to Colorado and ski, etc. just doing a lot of cool shit.

I don't really need the nicest version of every single thing. Want a Tesla and a nice-ish house somewhere safe and cool. Other than that not gonna spend $100 on dinner every night or stay in ritzy hotels or go to exclusive clubs. Don't spend much on clothes or other shit. Not out to impress or keep up with uber richfags just wanna enjoy life and travel around comfortably doing cool shit. 20mil seems like that would give me that for sure.

Good goals but you wont need 20 mil for that

how much do you think it'd take? i'm talking about doing that kind of shit pretty regularly for the next 40-50 years. own a house in the 800K-1.2 mil range in a chill town, tesla, probably a lot of musical instruments and recording studio gear, then just fucking off and traveling around every couple weeks.

but yeah not interested in 5mil house or 3 lambos or any shit like that. just experiencing life hanging out in cities all day meeting people and exploring.

>meeting people
Fucking normie scum