Best orators?

Why are black people so good at speaking? Why do they have such good game? Why are they so funny? Their communication skills seem to be on another level. I thought hey were dumb? Anyway is their a white equivalent to Obama or even Farrakhan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jb6ibiJg4kw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Black people are seen as more masculine.

Masculinity is correlated with trustworthiness and wisdom in many cultures.

Note that this only applies to old negros, young ones may or may not benefit from this.

God-tier orator right here

>if if if if if if if if if if if if if if okey dokey.

Obama Good at speaking!? Well his stuttering was certainly on another level sometimes.

>Black
>White
>Black
>White
>Black
>White
>Black
>White
>Black
>White
>Black
>White
>Black
Why are americans so obsessed with race? Jesus crist why are you so inferior?

Every President in my life time (save maybe Clinton) was very good on the campaign trail. People forget a lot about Bush as a candidate, same with Obama.

Bush was a great showman in his own way, and Obama was a great public speaker that had women fainting at his rallies and shit. Trump is a brilliant entertainer even if he is inarticulate.

Bush became a disaster after a few years of being President, Obama became a stuttering and boring man that takes forever to get to the point, and Trump has lost his fire.

It comes with the job

if they were so good at speaking then why did they not talk whites out of killing them en masse?

youtube.com/watch?v=jb6ibiJg4kw

>Reading off a teleprompter makes you a good orator

Good goy

Niggers

>Why are black people so good at speaking?
>posts first half white president

All of Bush's good writers got pregnant and left and he never found good replacements.

Cicero a best

Blacks generally speak like theyre borderline retarded. I can almost never understand what they're saying, they sound like they have different vocal cords and they talk about sex in a constant way that indeed comes across as phony. That being said in any large population their will be outliers who are the exception to the rule, but generally speaking the black population is on average far dumber than other groups in the country. Note than many of the intellectual blacks have a high degree of white blood in them (Obama). This is not to say that we should afford praise on an individual level, but rather we should just acknowledge that the reason the vast majority of Sub Saharan Africans are living in poverty is that the are simply to stupid as a group to improve their collective conditions.

>and Obama was a great public speaker
>Obama became a stuttering and boring man that takes forever to get to the point
This needs to die. Obama was always a horrible public speaker and stuttering mess. He just happened to be very good at reading speeches written by other people. Even on the first campaign trail if he had to go off the cuff he did horribly.

Black culture has less built in inhibitions
Black culture is more outgoing, masculine, and more tuned to emotions and less to intentions than mainstream American culture (which includes plenty of blacks aswell)

Some people read better than others :\

>what?

I don't think you've ever been around black people. I'll give credit where credit is due, they speak in a captivating and often hilarious way, it's literally entertaining to hear them talk about something.

Something something they're good at communicating for the same reason they're good at music, they can identify and improvise rhythm and pauses and intonations and all easier than other races.

Obama doesn't partake in black culture.

I hate to be that guy, but do you know of any sources which verify that image?

>Obama doesn't partake in black culture
Read his book m8

Since this is a Obama thread, what are your thoughts on New Democrats/Centrists in general, Veeky Forums?

I hope they get nuked. They're really retarded.

I don't know. I'm not even really interested in history, I just come here to race-bait and shitpost about cultural stuff

Back to /pol/ with your retarded shit my sir

it's what happens in multicultural societies

The issue gets constantly whipped up by everyone all the time.

Schools, media, government, it does not matter. The left does nothing but divide groups and pit them against one another.

T. American

>obama
>good orator
umm sorry honey but Biden is 10x more charismatic

>Why are Americans retarded?
>It's all the Left's fault that I'm retarded!

Of course baby, you aren't responsible for anything.

this.

I've lived in black neighborhoods for 10 years in philadelphia. begging, catcalling, harrassment, and occasionally friends of mine will be mugged, beaten up or house broken into are all normalized. you anons sound like the other whites that are gentrifying the neighbors with me and just ignore how the blacks in the neighborhood act. you especially sound like them because you don't discuss you just say "back to /pol/" as if this is some kind of argument thats supposed to convince people.

He did fine during the DNC and he wrote his own speech then and its what shot him into the limelight.

And even if he read written speeches, he reads them well. Compared to Trump who either goes off script and becomes a rambling old man or sticks to the script and reads like a 4th grader.

I've lived in ghetto and mostly black neighborhoods for longer than you have and i can tell you the amount of "white" blood in a person means fuck all and insinuating as such is absolutely retarded.

What you are describing is what happens in any empoverished district, no matter what "race" lives there. Of course black people in these areas may act in violent ways, but in the same way parts of my "white" family who live in "humble" conditions with less education act like jerks, drink a lot and speak in a barely understandable language. It's not about the color, it's about education and living standards. And it turns out in some empoverished districts a majority of the population is black.

Huh guess the alt right never talks about race.

Oh and also the "back to pol" thing is really because most people are tired of people like you spilling their hate around.

ebonics is actually complex and interesting structurally/musically

>not /pol/ with dates the mods said

well I guess there's no dates on this board so they might be half true.

Do you think it could be considered a dialect? I've been thinking that it could.

If you really, really, really need to be a stormfag, at least choose a good speaker. Goebbels > Hitler

Simple answer: They're not.

It's a simple yet subtle extension of the black bull meme, pushed by Jews for the past few hundred years. Black males are inherently more suave, more smooth, more masculine, etc. It's designed to make black males seem more attractive to women of other races, especially European women. Obviously, this has no basis in reality, as black males are notably rejected in huge numbers by women of all races, except for poor she-cucked black females.

The end goal is clear: lower white birth rates and the cultural stripping away of the European masculine ideal.