i-it's gonna be ok Veeky Forumsros

>only had.25 BTC
>margin trade on kraken and loose 3k
>pretend like account doesn't exist

lol, so i'm not familiar with margin trading beyond the concept of bothering

You racked up -3k....?

NOW WHAT?

borrowing*

couldnt you legitmately just pretend it didnt exist? what are they going to do? come after you for meme coin debt?

Veeky Forums humor thread?

They don't close out your margin position when you don't have enough BTC to cover the losses? Wtf this is too retarded to be true.

You that cryptos are use for ILLEGAL activities right? They'll probably send assassins after him.

pics or didn't happen

Woah, thanks for the heads up. I was getting my credit card for BitStamp and complete forgot about those kinds of charge.
How the fuck are people bypassing that?

Was just verified Tier 2 today after signing up on June 3rd
Thanks for the heads up Aussie bro

coinbase literally still charges a international charge fee if you live in burgerland when they're based in burgerland, youre going to get fucked no matter what.

Yeah this blew my mind and really pissed me off when I saw the charges after I already made like 5 transfers.

I use coinspot.com.au 3% is steep but they use POLI and they've got good security etc

Same here, am Ausfag. I buy doge then sell for btc to trade with. POLI is the shit

He could realistically rack up -30% of his total account before getting liquidated. So if he had .25BTC he could go to around -0.08, and then it would get set to 0.

At least I know it works

$65 = 6500 minimum trade for 1% commission

Beware of coinspot. if you make a buy, and enter it into blockfolio right away, its around 10 percent less. dunno how or why but its shady as fuck. also, its registered as a sole trader

Fucking dumbcunt thanks for the laugh you idiot

What coin should I change to to make my 1 euro go the longest? Take withdrawal fees into account...

>I'm just closing my eyes so they'll disappear

Veeky Forums is full of retards...

Uh OP wtf are you talking about? Ausfag newcoiner here and I just bought my first BTC from bittrade. Was about to move it into bittrex, am I gonna cop hard fees if I do, or is this just a kraken thing..?

where's your -30% number coming from? I was at almost -50% and didnt get liqudated

wtf hope you like transaction fees, LTC is the single best way of getting fiat onto a crypto market