Madagascar Plan

The NSDAP had plans to relocate the Jews to Madagascar in 1938 instead of Palestine. The Zionist already had plans to relocate Jews in Palestine through the Balfour Declaration in 1917.

The UN is created after WW2 in 1945
The UN recognizes Israel as the legitimate Jewish State three years later.

Is this what World War II was about? It was deciding where the Jews would relocate? Had the Jews agreed with the Germans, would the middle east be a lot peaceful than it is now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qRhTkhCos0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Loved to see the niggers in Madagascar culturally enrich kikes.

Of the 5 bloodiest wars in the ME since Israel was established, none have involved Israel

Israel being responsible for arabs murdering each other is hilarious /pol/ damage control

they had talked about madagascar but they never put it into action. it was just an extension of the original thinking pre-wwii that they needed to encourage jews to leave germany. this had some success but older jews and the poor weren't eager to start a new life somewhere else or didn't have the means to. eventually I suppose they decided with the jews already rounded up in ghettos in Poland that it would be simpler to send them somewhere nearby for extermination rather than the logistics nightmere that transporting millions of jews to africa would be.

Name those 5 wars

It was never put into action because war broke out.

No. Madagascar was never a real option. It was a French colony.

the idea was still floating around during the part of the war. i think there was a proposed plan to put the jews past the urals as the cut off point of german lebensraum. I've also read a biography of this jewish woman from poland from during the war called Escape into Darkness. she mentions that after the german's invaded but before the ghettos started being organized that there was a song circulating among the jews about Madagascar

*the early part of the war

No. WW 2 was about German imperialism and Hitler and the communists (Ribbentrop-Molotov pact) trying to establish a new world order.

but the Nazis had a policy of Jewish expulsion/aliyah to Palestine since they took power in 1933 and had to discontinue the program once war was official.

Not him but some examples of wars with more casualties not involving Israel:
Iran-Iraq War
Persian Gulf War
Iraqi-Kurdish Conflict
North Yemen Civil War
Iraq War

>Iraq War
youtube.com/watch?v=qRhTkhCos0w

Madagascar was a big meme in Poland. It was a common nationalist slogan in Poland "Jews to Madagascar!".

There were some talks with France about the possibility of sending there Polish Jews. Polish-Jewish commission estimated that the island could accommodate from 500 (Jewish members) to 5000 (polish members) families. This of course wasn't enough and this idea died.

That was a Zionist policy and that was an agreement the same year Hitler came into power. However, they may have had a change of plans in 1938.

This agreement was signed for economic reasons.

The bloodiest have been:

1. Iraq-Iran War
2. Syrian Civil War
3. Iraqi Civil War (2001-2017+)
4. Iraqi-Kurdish Conflict
5. Iraqi Uprising of 1991

>2. Syrian Civil War
Israel funds this

What I'm getting from this is that the Eternal Iraqi is the nigger of the Arab world.

yes it was a method of circumventing the Jewish boycotts on Nazi German exports.

(((Rosenberg)))
as if we needed more proof that nazis were zionist puppets

>Iraq-Iran War
Israel sold arms and vehicle parts to Iran and they bombed an Iraqi Reactor that the Iranians failed to destroy

interesting. i thought that the nationalists in poland were more on the side of descriminatory policies but not getting rid of the jews. was it more of a meme that spread from germany or was it seen as a more serious consideration?

Bump