Is there actually any point in owning something that's more expensive than a Honda civic or shitty pick up truck...

Is there actually any point in owning something that's more expensive than a Honda civic or shitty pick up truck, unless it's a lambo? All the mid level Mercedes, benz's , etc that I've been in are like twice the price as my car, and really unimpressive. Up keep is expensive and they drive literally identical to a Honda.

I'd rather save up my whole life and drive shitty cars and send it on a lambo, than put around in a C-class my whole life and think I'm hot shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PelmLlB7WIs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPJ64sTa7KI
youtube.com/watch?v=XV9rJwEOCus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nope. it's either honda civic or lambo.

this.

meh

chicks aren't going to give a shit between a Mercedes and an Acura, you might impress some of your car guy friends though

I'm buying an ILX in a few months. Somewhat luxury with the low upkeep and high reliability of a Honda. Doesn't scream poser faggot

>premium cars drive just like my shitty honda civic with an upgraded muffler
poorfag detected

Jeep wrangler because I'm an /out/ist

Are you calling some leased-by-the-dozen Mercedes shit class a premium car? They are slightly bettter than a cheap Honda for 2 or 3x the price. Sorry you're never gonna see a lambo in your lifetime bud

Driven many, they don't do anything special

Depends more on the internals.

You can buy a nissan 370z for 30k, and put 14k of work into it (turbo, wheels, etc) and it will out perform a nissan GTR. (109k)

Honestly, you could buy a Nissan GTR nismo, and it would match up to lambos fastest car 0-60 wise, and for pennies on the dollar compared to the price of a lambo.

you buy a lambo for the name, not for what it brings to the table.

Of course

who the fuck is buying it to street race

Cars are a meme. Buy guns and land.

Besides with automation coming, who the fuck cares if your auto has any flair to it at all. Also having an expensive car would be an utter waste for me because I don't go outside.

Oh yeah obviously. Fancy cars are all a massive rip off, unless you want to big dick people with a lambo. Buying mid grade (((luxury))) cars is for people who want to wage cuck themselves

even lambos are tacky nouveau riche high maintenance money pits

enjoy driving it on empty country roads - oh wait, the point of having a lambo is to flex.

well, good luck sweating over crowded, pothole city streets and dealing with jealous assholes who will probably ding you or key your car when you go into a restaurant or store. it's more of a liability than an asset.

unless a lambo is like 1% of my net worth im not going to bother

bretty much

I wouldn't buy a lambo unless I literally had so much money it didn't fucking matter.

You buy mid grade (luxury) vehicles for the name aswell.

Granted, I personally really like Hondas, I wouldn't mind a Lexus. Put some new wheels and a supercharger on it and its going to perform amazing, look amazing, and get normie white girls wet.(tm)

Gold Lambo is the only right answer.

Theres a massive jump between cheap economy cars and, say, Benz c230 in terms of ride quality.

I just got salvage import model and its a night/day difference from my sentra. Also, people ask me if its my parents car all the time.

fucking lambos are the most unpractical piece of shit on the planet.They dont say anything but new money look at me, and they are impossible to drive. Backing one up is like trying to look through a key hole. get something with some class. porsche all the way

>porsche
Take your sleeping pill, and go to bed, grandpa

says the guy who has never driven either

Maybe you should actually sit in and drive benz thats not shit tier. A fucking c class lol. Even still i have a hard time believing a c class has same ride feel as honda civic.

And you have?

I know, these people are full of shit. I have a late model lincoln and it feels leaps and bounds above honda in ride quality/comfort/noise, its not even a comparison. and its a fucking lincoln, im not delusional, mercedes is a whole nother level.

youtube.com/watch?v=PelmLlB7WIs

Aaaaaand it's gone.

Oh the 370 will magically have AWD too?

These kind of comparisons are retarded

Obviously theres different things you're getting for the money, Lambo has a nice big engine, different powerband. Not that I like lambos but arguments like yours are fucking retarded...cause you could just make the argument every time that a fox body mustang is the ultimate car because you can buy one for a couple grand and put $X into it to make it do X

Indeed. 1998 Civic or 2018 Aventador

I have a Prius
>inB4 KEK
I love saying money
>inB4 heeb
It's the best car i have ever owned.
>Ford Rangers, Jeeps, Pathfinders, VOLVO Sport wagon, F150, F350, VOLVO 122s
I would recommend the Prius. Saving money is cool

T E S L A
E
S
L
A

Cheaper
Faster
Safer
More reliable
Better for environment

>not being part of the hot hatch master race

fast, very practical and affordable, what's not to like?

And That is why I prefer a Volvo/Lexus over 'luxury' makes.
Toyota has never done me wrong all these years

nissan leaf. electric. can pick up a 2015 for like 8k.

girl car

this desu, Jeep wrangler can be made to look really nice with mods and also are super reliable

>Focus RS (manual only)
>Girl car

Bullshit

If you actually end up with the money for a lambo, you could instead get multiple really sweet classics that are already restored to showroom condition (or that need work if you feel like tinkering). I'd prefer that.

this guy is rich confirmed

Yeah its fuckin gay. 350whp my ass. the car just makes you look like a fag.

Until you actually want to drive somewhere not just to work and back... then your tesla isn't working so well

>5 door hatchback
yes

911's are cheaper, faster, better handling, and much better looking

enjoy your meme-car

Cars are a meme

My nimbus rides like a cloud...

I just bought a '17 Mercedes Benz E-Class with Ethereum profits
Best driving car I have ever sat in. Extremely luxurious.
All of the women that I know are now trying to suck my dick because of it. Im not kidding.
Chicks love Merc's.
>Pic is my car

carlet detected

Enjoy your depreciating asset. Selling it in 3 years will feel better than watching your Ether go from $400 to $200, but will have the same financial impact.

Oil changes cost between 2 and 3 ETH, too, because.. Mercedes.

Enjoy.

Beautiful, e-class is my goal vehicle as well

Money isnt the issue. The jealousy is dripping off of you.
I have three free oil changes. And discounted after that at the dealership I am at. And if anything. Ill sell it and use it as a down payment for a 2020 E class ;p

did you really just say that?

bretty gud

Thank you. Its achievable easily. I believe in you
Heres another pic of the benz.

expensive cars are dumb, even if you wanted a performance machine motorbikes are so much cheaper and funner than cars

E classes are the perfect car; if you get them used from dealer and oil changes from third party mechanic; you get to be a jew and a stunna at the shame shtime shonny

no reliability issues with mine, very straightforward vehicle that gets me where i want to go, hard to fault.

dont listen to them user, i almost want to trade my 2016 sti for one

I bought mine as a fleet car. 4000 miles on it.

>Oil changes cost between 2 and 3 ETH, too, because.. Mercedes.

Drain old oil.. Pour in new oil.. It is that fucking easy.

Props

i'd respect this (or any enthusiast car) a lot more than some retarded lambo

Who dont wanna be Bruce Wayne tho?

Get that batgirl pussy

:3

Yeah but it's not worth thousands of dollars just to have your butt vibrate a little less on the seat and hear a few less db of noise. Once you get where you're going you're not going to remember the ride anyway.

the girls you'll pull in a lambo will stupid, shallow, STD ridden whores

if that's all you want a lambo for then just use hookers

some people don't just drive from point A to B. Everyone has hobbies

>valuing muh smooth ride over a fun car

fucking carlets

I mean 2d girls

:D

Yea, what of it

My bad i forgot dis pic to add context

2012 Toyota 86 i bought with 20% of my crypto stack in june. Cost me about 25k AUD fully modified, great car and super affordable. bitches luv it :^)

forgot pic

If you drive a lambo everyone just thinks your a massive wanker, better off with a nice Bentley or something

>Mercedes

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPJ64sTa7KI

youtube.com/watch?v=XV9rJwEOCus

3 year old hardtop convertible BMW 335i drives a hundred times better than the honda civic, is far more fun, and you can pick up chicks in it anywhere if you're < 25ish and most places besides the biggest cities of any other age.

And costs about the same as a brand new honda accord, anyways.. just pay a bit more in maintenance, but if you maintain a car it lasts..

Or a used porsche, those are reliable, and awesome.

Should get a license re-locator senpai

>Is there actually any point in owning something that's more expensive than a Honda civic or shitty pick up truc
Yes, it's called a house.

This. Cars are not only a depreciating asset, they're also soon to be obsolete and basically all the same. Plus everyone knows you just bought it as a status symbol. Land is well worth buying, and holds value over time

geez man, don't be a dick.i'm sure if one can afford a lambo, then they undoubtedly have the business acumen and intelligence to choose a great woman from the rest

Did you get any performance mods

good choice, plenty fun, well priced.

Exactly . The oncoming Bentley continental is fantastic . God tier

any car with low mileage that's 2y/o is my preferred option because >50% off, extras don't mean shit, at least 8 years of life left, still valid warranty on hidden defects

As someone who tries to buy high and sell low I would say buy a Ford Mustang

Honestly there's no reason to spend more than $10k on a car unless you have money to blow and are getting something really special. Might as well buy used shitboxes and invest that money.

Lmao
>maintenance costs

The entire point of owning a lambo is so people know that you're so rich you don't give a fuck about dropping hundreds of thousands on a toy.

I agree, I don't get anyone would buy a luxury car. Its $20,000+ more than the equivalent economy brand but is only slightly more comfortable, not worth it at all.

And a BMW or Mercedes isn't even a good status symbol since any poorfag can lease them now.

I have owned some high(ish) spec cars in the past and came to realise that they are mostly a waste of money because of depreciation.
Nowadays I drive a VW Golf and get my speed kicks from my GSX-R.

I'm not sure I would even buy a Lambo, even if I made it into the 10m+ club, An Audi RS6 or a Nissan GTR would be my sensible choice.

At least get a car built for an adult and not a high school girl.

Porsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid all the way, wankers.

Lowest customer complaint level of all auto manufactures.
Highest resell.

Yeah I guess most bizraelies are in agreement here. Sure there's a difference in ride quality but it's still a huge waste of money.

A luxury car is purely a status symbol. Especially now with how widespread the tech packages are for standard car lines, only thing differentiating standard vs luxury car lines are things like some horsepower and interior materials

ITT: autists with $200 in shitcoins discuss the finer details of owning a lambo

You'd be surprised what I sold $200 worth of bitcoins for.

$200 minus fee?

I believe $200 worth of bitcoins is $200. Enjoy your lambo.

foking nice m8 I'm jealous

Morons trying to be smart.
You know I mean at my cost.
People with $200 of the right shitcoins today could well be cashing out $200k in 4 years, just as I did.

>very practical
I see you've never driven one.

They're supremely uncomfortable to drive daily. Bucket seats with little padding and zero lumbar support, difficult to get seating position right, skittish on any road that isn't freshly paved tarmac, you feel literally every crack in the pavement, shit interior quality rattles due to the harsh ride.

Don't get an RS if you want a fun hatch to daily drive. Only get it if you're a massive faggot rocking a monster snap back who vapes. The patrician choice in the awd turbo hatch category is the golf r.

>cheaper
Depends on the lambo and the Porsche. Huracan starts around $199k. Base 911s are right around 100, closer to 150 fully optioned out. If you get a turbo or a gt3 (aka the only Porsches that could challenge a huracan in a straight line), you're looking at probably $200-225k plus taxes, fees, delivery etc.
>faster
Not likely. Huracan is definitely faster in a straight line than most 911s, and to drive a 911 faster on a road course you need to be pretty gifted/experienced behind the wheel.
>better handling
They both handle very well. VAG ownership of the brand has really helped lambos come a long way in the refinement and drivability area.
>better looking
Subjective.

C U C K
U
C
K

Fuck dude,
>I got something!from fucking a girl in a VOLVO

If you're not German you shouldn't drive a German car you cuck, go buy your tacky Range Rover or grampa Jaguar Oliver-Muhammed.
Fuckin hate you Brits, hope your Island burns to shit.

Fuck (((the environment)))