HAPPENING ALERT DEFCON 2

Ok neets now is your opportunity to make massive arbitrage if you have no morals. $4.5 mil worth of veritaseum was just stolen and is currently being sold below market price on etherdelta. this has dropped the price 40% and dropped veri from 12th to 21st on coinmarket cap. This is happening now as i type this. just know that you are purchasing stolen funds should you chose to do so. story developing.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1887061.1880
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based OP.

hes back

nice! just sold $4,500k!

>it's real

sheiit

Isn't it blacklisted?

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1887061.1880

scroll to bottom for more information

people are devouring this like wild dogs or piranhas

I mean how do you know the price will rise after this dump? Could shake confidence for awhile.

youre right i don't. it appears one guy got targeted and this is not a systemic problem like with parity.

Is Etherdelta easily exploitable?

not loading for me

Same

Etherdelta is a decentralized exchange. There is no KYC.

and where exactly do we arbitrage faggot, considering it is only on the one exchange

mercatox but people are reporting delays

The guy was selling for below buy orders on the same exchange from what I've seen

Anyways do you know if he dumped all he had yet so I can stop watching for sell orders?

nope. he's got bags for days.

So buy and hold or arbitrage?

LMFAO!!!!!!!

jesus fuck this is complicated

so i generate a new eth account using etherdetla

fund the account

and then trade

the address is now tied to some tokens?

Why are people putting buy orders higher than what he is selling at? Is this guy simultaneously selling and buying higher to launder the money or something? Using Ether Delta as a tumbler?

Btw can't the Veri devs just fork if they wanted to?

"as I notify authorities"

oh the wizard has already made off with 100,000s of eth. it's never coming back.

wew

Why is this site so hard to use!?

just sat a buy order at 0.05, hoping he gets desperate and dumps the order book

whats funny is if we could all control ourselves like you we could force him down buy naming a fare price for hot stolen tokens. except for the bots.

JESUS CHRIST ETHERDELTA IS SHIT.
just burned through 0.04 ETH from trying to transfer funds!

all i gotta say about this is live by the sword die by the sword

what price is he selling at ?
0.5 ?

jesus fuck finally figured it out

this shit is needlessly complicated

maybe im just a brainlet

nope nvm it isnt filling the sell order

how the fuck do i sell this shit token @ 6800?

running an exchange on smart contracts is retarded

i cant figure it out

the tx fee is going to eat me alive

cost me 10% of my eth in gas

i'm gonna pull my money out if once i sell this shit token

it's been an hour and i haven't made shit. fuck this noise.

hold it for a few days, it will go back up once hes dumped it all

when is he coming back ?
looks like he's gone

fuck you op

This made me laugh

Also, thanks OP, hopefully pic related will be worth $160 soon

bought 1 VERI for 0.6 ETH and sold it for 0.63 BTC on mercatox.com. Mad gainz boys

how do you thwart 2FA...

Ok Veeky Forumsraelis, listen up.
Veritaseum is an actual, genuine, bona fida SCAM.
There is nothing behind the coin. It's a token on the Ethereum blockchain by Reggie something, a youtube con artist. There is literally no value proposition. Go check out their website, read their whitepaper (wait, they don't even have one). Nothing but sleazy marketing.
The price on Coinmarketcap is solely due to Reggie trading with himself all day long with bots on EtherDelta. This "hack", conveniently "unexplained to avoid other hackers" even though "they fixed the flaw", is likely an excuse for him to dump some more coins from his stack now that a sizable new wave of suckers can be made to buy his worthless token.
Do NOT fall for this. Perhaps you will be able to resell for profit, but most likely you will get burned. You're better off buying even BitBean or DGB (and you really shouldn't).

>literally who coin

i believe you

It wont work without metamask you newb fuck

Because you are a bittrex cointard noob fuck