What the fuck is its problem?

What the fuck is its problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/bitcoinuncensored/vlad-zamfir-of-ethereum-talks-scalability-extraordinary-claims-pos-responsibility-full
themerkle.com/ethereum-developer-vitalik-buterin-sold-25-of-his-coins/
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/jpzd58/ethereums-boy-king-is-thinking-about-giving-up-the-mantle
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mine sigt while you can. ETH is no longer profitable

$1 in an hour screencap this

>while you can.

Well now what?

It settled down after a crazy run and inflation from ICOs. Did you expect the bull market to last forever? Just wait user, it'll go up again in a few months.

ETH?

they talk the talk be dont walk the walk

all the staff as liquidated their positions by 90% or left, they won't be able to keep up with any of the promises they made because they have no idea the technical feat they would have to achieve to fullfill even half of their goals. The only reason the pice is what it is is because of specualtion but when the curtain comes down and the "unicorn that gunna make everyone rich" just ends up being a horse with a paper cone on its head its gunna die

wait you mean the ETH staff do you have a link as proof? how soon will it crash ?

ETH is a mess

the kid in this interview admits to selling 90% of his ETH
soundcloud.com/bitcoinuncensored/vlad-zamfir-of-ethereum-talks-scalability-extraordinary-claims-pos-responsibility-full

Theyre are alos several articles about vitalik selling off his shares and other team members just straight up leaving to do their own ico scams

themerkle.com/ethereum-developer-vitalik-buterin-sold-25-of-his-coins/

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/jpzd58/ethereums-boy-king-is-thinking-about-giving-up-the-mantle

did you unironically link to vice? To an article in april no doubt before it even reached 50$ ATH
everyone ignore this clown

Yea a lot of the team sold to ensure they could continue working on eth......when eth first made it to like $7. OP is trying to load up cheaper for when it shoots up tomorrow...

>when it shoots up tomorrow...
Why would that happen?

Monday

moon this week lads

$1 for 1/1000000 ETH in anh our mark my words

I donno. Monday is half way through in China already.

1. Can't scale. 1 ICO congests the network for hours, but somehow it should run the world economy. The proposed solution is literally pie in the sky and goes against computer science fundamentals.
2. Artificially pumped to untennable price levels.
3. Only real world use is ICO scams where teams with questionable track records, not even a minimal viable product and a white paper get funding that serious businesses can't even get. Most, if not all, of these will birn through the money and fail if they don't just exit scam.
4. Blockchain bloat, letting every miner run all calculations, on chain turing completeness, many braindead design choices that fuck scaling.
5. An obnoxious army of shills.
6. Reddit.

It sometimes takes 12 fucking hours to transfer it.

That ain't no Visa, I can tell you my boy.

>What the fuck is its problem?
overpriced
wait until it goes back to its real price of $180

This thread is full of those faggots that will be all
>fuuuu i shoulda bought Eth!1!!!!!
When it starts shooting up.
Eth is the future, don't listen to these fags.

relevant

A look at the past when we tried to tell user's like you

Who ended up being right?