ICN

It's mooning.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why can't this come to bittrex already

Good question. I dunno why it's not on trex or polo desu.

Not even an ATH.
Wake me up when we hit .002

the moon hasn't even started yet, we're hitting .003

Why is this mooning? Platform launch on the 1st?

yeah i think its going to at least .002 but probably higher

Glad I bought over 300 back around $2.

Time to enjoy the ride

yeah ICN is proving a real good investment so far. bought at the dip and it keeps climbing steadily. I have only 80 of them but still.

Noice

Does anyone know what an ICN even does?

>bought 1k at 0.35$ each
This might be my best hodl ever.

Yep its tanking. Just another pump and dump shitcoin

the actual pump will probably happen next week

are you serious faggot? platform release soon

Hodl it for a few more years and it will be in the 3 digit range once the platform really takes off. I can see Iconomi joining the billion dollar market cap projects easily & because it's providing an easily accessible gateway for normie money to flow in, it's only a matter of time before it becomes billions of dollars market cap.

Of course this won't happen overnight, I'm talking 5-10 years for it to reach that level, but that's a small time period to wait for the potential to basically make retirement money.

lmao are you even trying? 1/10

Go back to spouting beans. Brainlets such as yourself don't deserve to make money.

Sprouting*

when will this goddamn coin come to bittrex

I bought some at 100k. When do you guys plan on selling?

When it's $200+

200 usd per coin? what makes you think it'll ever reach that?

moons over lads lets all go home and buy some DGB

placed a buy order at 1100 before bed. wakes up and it moons. god dammit.

Why is this shit only available on Kraken? Kraken is such fucking shit. Took 54 days before I got verified. I refuse to use Kraken.

Your loss then.

STAY POOR NIGGER OR BUY FROM THE FRENCH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>tfw 10k ICN

Feels good

12k ICN here
>might see 6 figures for once soon

Same. Patience rewards, unlike shitcoin greed.

Just found 500 ICN on my Kraken account lol, totally forgot. Might as well just hold them a while more it seems like. Though I like Melonport way more from a number of reasons.

Let's bring on the ICN pump.

>tfw holding on liqui
How fucked am I lads?

i fucking sold yesterday

I fucking posted here "Tick Tock" and you sold? Stay poor, user.

i panicked, too much anxiety

you can still buy back in... the moon mission is only starting

Because it's the first to market crypto index fund. The whole future economy will be on the blockchain. Which means over the years more of the worlds wealth will be stored in cryptocurrency which means platforms like Iconomi are going to see billions of dollars invested into index funds. Profits are used to buyback & burn ICN off of the market, which means anyone holding ends up with a larger share of the total supply.

Investing into ICN is almost like being around to invest into the world's first index fund management company.

Wat. It took me like 4 days to get a lv2 acc with money on it. What were you doing?

>he sold one fucking week before the launch

Bahahahaha

Man your shit is whack

What will happen around launch day? What are you planning to do around that time? What are some scenarios that could happen? (for exaple the website crashing etc) Is there any similar platform that already went live so we can forecast what might happen to the price?

It'll probably rise since more and more people discover it. It's also the starting point for the project to make real money.

But the price might already be reflecting the fact that people expect the platform to do great after launch. In that case when people are disappointed the price could actually drop.

>I buy
>it drops
pottery

pls sell

I think it's on liqui as well

The price always reflects future hopes. That's true for any coin as for any stock.
We don't know how Iconomi will perform but if it'll establish like Kraken or other crypto sites there's a huge potential to it.

>buy high sell low
Don't listen to these guys, you did it right.

Why isn't this turd on buttrex?

Not signing up for kraken just to purchase this

If you're concerned, place a stop loss. I'm holding it throughout. The beta test is working smoothly. I don't expect any traditional disappointment. Only a black swan seems like a reason for a dump.

So you both think riding the anticipation wave and then selling right at launch to buy back more some days later is definately not the way to go then?

thanks guys

are they gonna keep doing this or was it a one time Q2 thing with the buybacks?

i bought some at 33k sats, but converted the into ETH at a good rate just before it went to the moon. In retrospect, it was win-win anyway.

I think that too. ICN will be the gateway for every "stock market mentality investor" joining the fray in cryptolandia. Those go for index funds like fly on honey.

Might buy some more at the next dip, 9/10

What price range are we looking at as we come closer to release?

What kind of a question is that? Aside from some utility on the platform the buybacks are the only thing that give ICN its value. I think you might be confused on the difference between ICN and ICNx...

Feels good lads

Idk if anyone saw but I told all of you fuckers to buy ICN after they confirmed no coins were harmed in the ethereum hack but did you listen? of course you didn't because "its down 20% and I'm a huge faggot"
this is why I'm +50k and your'e still living in the basement

pic very related

and here is the thread as proof

boards.Veeky Forums.org/biz/2825905

my bad

jesus..

Realistic projection by Aug 2nd?

250k+

>tfw only 123 ICN.

I'm a poorfag. But I did get them at $.52.

Poorfag/brainlet here
Feeling a bit hollow
Should I just buy more right now or wait for a small dip?

I honestly don't know user. I would like to think the dip already happened over the past few weeks and we are now returning to normal, but I dunno wtf Aug 1st is gonna bring.

I can say, if I had the extra cash I'd be buying more ICN because I believe it to be a long term hold despite whatever happens next week.

Dunno. Timing the market is rarely a good idea.

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO WITH CFI THO

shit coins like stratis which you cant even use on the dark market brb 1b market cap at ATH.

ICN with potential unheard of 500m market cap.

just a rough idea for the people "waiting for the dip". there will be another leg up on this

it was already 5,7$ 2 months before release - it should easily triple now and tenfold when DAAs are available to the public

also mfw I sold some ICN instead of CFI. Fuuuuccckkk

bump

Aight, hodl it is then

Anyone holding Iconomi coin, join me in Skype: CryptoAnna.

already stalling, pathetic

Bump

>21% rise in one day and a steady progression since a week
>pathetic
Go back to your PnD I guess.

its going to be going up all week of course its gonna stall a bit

I'm up 120% since last week. Show us your portfolio, pathetic fag.

im up only 30% from initial investment, but i started in may

>falling for the ICN fomo

enjoy your illegally issued security bags

Is that... salt im tasting?

May was the crypto bull run. Only 30%?

I set up an account, got verified lvl 2, deposited BTC and purchased ICN with the last 4 hours...

Are you retarded or just lying?

He's not retarded, it took me 2 months also to get verified to tier 2 on Kraken - along with literally everyone

What did you do exactly that got you tier 2 in 4 hours?

when i finally got my money through to kraken i bought ETH at 340 euros...

I also got verified to tier 2 very quickly. This was back in February so maybe it was faster back then. But it definitely took a few hours at most.

Figures, I signed up in late June. They even warned on their FAQ that it would take 4-6 weeks to process the application (in June that is)

Why not just use Coinbase? It takes a few minutes to get verified.

>Coinbase
Their shit is fucky. I use quadrigacx to buy BTC seeing as Im a cancuck