Olmecs were african moors

So earlier today I was told by some african american woman that:
>The moors were ancient group of africans who moved to america and were black then became the native americans, and the only reason modern natives look lighter is because of the white man, and everything I say is part of the european hoax and DNA is also a hoax.
How do I deal with such people Veeky Forums
How do I deal with people who deny all forms of history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rBrber2kzGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You call them a stupid nigger and move on.

Hang them from town square

Then I would just be enforcing their views and they might assault me with their "mellonin" super powers.

who cares
in 1000 years they'll be exterminated from the gene pool

Show them pictures like these.

youtube.com/watch?v=rBrber2kzGU

WE WUZ

that grey haired granny looks like she bakes good cookies

This infuriates me. Black people come from rich diverse and beautiful cultures. They were forcibly stripped of their culture just like many Native Americans were, but they should look up their own history instead of trying to steal away the native's. They only make this claim because the statues have big lips. They consider themselves to also have big lips and so they mistakenly see their ancestors in the statues without realizing native americans are also very commonly known to have big lips too. And if the Olmec were black? Where did all the black people go? Natives are brown. Some are lighter shades of brown these days mainly from not being in the sun as much as they used to back in the day and in north america, the native population has some european admixture. But if u see full blood (or at least 3/4 blood) natives who spend time outside u would see they are BROWN, BIG LIPPED and a completely distinct race from any other

What about blacks that are mixed with natives? There is also evidence that the first natives were "black" in the same sense that Asian abbos are. Then it becomes a question of what constitutes black.

Honestly, if it means getting some fucking benefits I'll let some blacks into the taino community. As it stands nobody gives a fuck about taino Indians.

Then that would make them mixed, afro-natives.

Abos and natives are not considered black.

I know niggers are retarded but honestly how in the name of olympus fuck did you blacks get across the Atlantic and also not be extermiated by the native Meztizo indians when you arrived there?

>Black people come from rich diverse and beautiful cultures
>rich diverse and beautiful cultures

Yes mesolithic jungle bongo crap is rich and beautiful compared to say ancient japanese culture, sumerian culture or any civilized culture. I mean you can find the same cultures in Papua New Guinea and even Aboland.

Rich cultures HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAH

Our spear chucking european 12,000 B.C ancestors had more advanced cultures than them.

Why are black people so intensely hated.

>native indians
>mestizos
I can't let you get away with this shit.

Reductionist argument.

There are nilo-Saharan cultures, semetic cultures, and the caliphates of the Sahel, and colonial American culture.

Why are black people hated on so much, that their cultures are even misrepresented or outright ignored.

Thinks of them as gypsies, specially the USA ones. They have very poor self control,they turn violent for petty shit and a good deal of them are very thick.
The best ones are the latino ones, but they are starting to get the worse traits from Niggers from USA now.

Because injuns couldn't stand the common cold let alone hemorrhagic fevers. Plus they were way more technologically advanced largely due to their absorption into the Muslim world and the old world at large.

>that their cultures are even misrepresented
Tbh they do this themselves.

>or outright ignored.
Most of their history had very little effect on Europe/Asia/World history, not really much reason to focus on it.

They were instrumental in the development of the new world, and were the work horses of various caliphates, some of which ruled parts of Europe.

Lel what. To be instrumental isn't the word I would use for slaves, very few Blacks were true movers, the leaders of the haiti revolution, Dumas and a few more in Brasil perhaps could count, but it's a very paltry contrtibution, until the mid 50' they didn't gain any importance to the world at wide, american blacks, haiti was very much ignored and others are mostly mixed pardos.
About the caliphates, I remember the black guards of the almhoades, than had to be chained for them to fight better, and a later black guard fo the morocan kings, in general Arabs used them more to farm or at best working in the harems, while using slavs/caucasian/turks/balkans(depending of the era) as war slaves. The only ones than count would be the Horn africans, specially ethiopia.

The word "slave" itself is loaded. As far as pardos almost all new world blacks are mixed to varying degrees, they are literal descendants of the first European settlers to the new world.

Agricultural work is and has always been the bedrock of civilization. Also blacks(pardos) have fought and died in every single American war and made major contributions to almost every major old world war outside of Northern Europe.

>Haslip
Kek

>they should look up their own history
Their history is american history.

What the want is a heritage... Which they can't have because they're mixed to hell and back between indians, Europeans, west Africans and central Africans and all of them are from different tribes and nations. So they can't have any cultural heritage that isn't made up or based on some genetic test's nunbers which they have no emotional attachment to.

Its why they make up this "black culture", they literally can't have anything else.

This

That's true and imo worth pointing out that the same is largely true for white people in that 9/10 of us are mixed between different european backgrounds and hardly any of us living in the US maintain any real cultural connection to our different euro roots aside from what we may collect from researching it as adults rather than legitimately inheriting an understanding of our heritage from our parents or older family members. Thats 9/10 white ppl anyway these days.

They already exist in Cuba. A bunch of brown people with straight hair claim to be Taino, even though they're probably just mulattos with some Amerindian ancestry.

>mestizo Indians

Stupid cunt

Hey, that's a low fucking blow. Gypsies are way worse than blacks.

Have you ever been to Detroit? Or Oakland? Atlanta? Chicago? They're all complete dumps.

all we can learn from this is that realism is better. For example, Moche Pottery busts look like modern native peruvians.

Detroit's a bad example. The complete collapse of the auto industry there in the face of stiff international competition destroyed that city.

Blacks were just as much a victim in that circumstance as white people. The only ones who managed to salvage anything and leave the city where those with some money.

I've been to Detroit recently, and it was nowhere near as bad as people make it out to be. South Chicago is a hell of a lot worse, I nearly got hit with a stray bullet while visiting a relative.

Isn't that pretty racist of her to diminish the accomplishments and culture of the natives of that area? If I were a central american native I'd be pretty mad if some nig claimed my ancestors were actually extremely ancient north africans who sailed across the ocean before anyone else and did everything cool and that my ancestors didn't do shit

At least they have some indian in them. There's no more pure ones so good on them for embracing their roots. Without them the culture would die, now there's a chance of a come back.

Been to Oakland. Live very close and this user is correct. Gypsies I saw in europe at least seemed harmless.

Just another WE WUZer, user.

This.

25% taino reporting in.

Black is just the usual way people refer to africans.

This is why "black" and "white" are useless terms in reality, but they're the most common ones so.

You are not going to learn from your parents or grandads about what happened 2000 years ago.

Congrats, you're more Native American than the ones in America. What's the rest?

>Mezitzo
>native

>literally in an Afrocentrist thread where their retardation and hatred of other races is exposed
>wondering why they're hated