he was an overblown faggot knucklehead retard that was the blumpf of his time
same with patton
in short, fuck the usGAY

*teleports in front of you*
*actually we were here the whole time*
*the fuck*
*Oh well, we'll just force your whole frontline back to the South*

MacArthur should've been the next Emperor desu

Commies are still butthurt because he prevented Japan and the entire Korean peninsula from being taken over by communists.

Too bad commies infiltrated in the State Department undermined him and led to his dismissal.

>Running a war in Korea from an office in Tokyo
Why did he think this was a good idea?

>Commies are still butthurt
>The collapse of the UN frontline under his command literally cemented the CCP's then-shaky rule in China because every Chink pleb saw a Western Army run away from a Chinese one for the first time in modern history.

>M: hey Prez we just got routed by Chinese laundrymen with small arms after I told you they wouldn't be a problem despite us possessing massive superiority in artillery and air power. But I can fix this if you let me start a nuclear war instead of expecting me to actually do my job and apply my enornous advantage to win conventionally.

>T: what. no.

>M: WELL FUCK YOU TOO YOU ASSHOLE

I came here to post some variation on this.

In hindsight, if we'd let him nuke China into ashes, we'd have won with acceptable losses even if the Soviets joined in and established America as the sole unquestioned ruler of the world forever.

*replaces you with Matthew Ridgeway*

heh,nothing personal kiddo

To be fair, he was right that it was unacceptable that politicians would send our boys to pointless deaths out of cowardice. "I don't want to make an unpopular decision, so I'll just send a couple thousand working class peons to the grave, maybe the problem will go away on its own".
The war was also brilliantly led, until he didn't expect the Chinese intervention. People somehow forget his accomplishments as if a mistake somehow erases them. It's not like there was anyone who did better than him, quite the opposite.

*retreats in panic*

>prevented

Pretty confident he wasn't the US navy.

Furthermore, if he had stayed in his position we would've abandoned South Korea. MacArthur supported that in Dec 1950 alongside many others.

[Citations needed]

Umm usually massive mistakes that change world history for the worse because of your arrogance tends to blemish your record.

*returns*

>The war was also brilliantly led, until he didn't expect the Chinese intervention

Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play.

*Doesn't run in the first place*

MacArthur's position was that the US should either commit and win the war, which, or should abandon it. He was opposed to what he saw as a pointless waste of American lives with no overarching strategy or purpose.