XEL

that pump was great

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/assets/rlc/.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

haha yeah

I SEE YOU SAMEFAGGING

Enjoying the nice pump though.

I didn't sell yet, but the buy wall is looking pretty solid. What do you guys think, sell or hold?

hodl until $1 dorrar and sell a small % at profit. if lowers, buy more and hodl

fucking noobs if you got caught in the pump, HODL! this will be much bigger than Golem scam

Is the chosen supercomputer coin? I'm also holding some iExec. Golem has always looked like shit to me

Golem is fun and all but projects like XEL and RLC are the real deal

yeah and I bet you can't explain why

Who are devs of XEL? I couldn't find any linkedins, names and shit.

Elastic is a shitcoin made by some anonymous "crypto enthusiasts" with video games pseudonyms.
Golem is decent but overevaluated.
iexec is the masterrace coin designed by peak sperg researchers from a prestigious french research institute in mathematics applicated to computer science with 10 years of experience in decentralized supercomputing.

are u the same iexec shill over and over

I only made one thread about it so I'm probably not the one you think about.
Still everything I said is true and you can check it, iexec has the best team by far and is cheap right now, get in while you can, it's mooning right now: coinmarketcap.com/assets/rlc/.

Unless there is an Ethereum crash it will be a solid coin in the future, especially with the v1 coming in November.

>get in
>mooning
buy high sell low fgt

I think xel is the master race here Jesus Christ, the other two are literally the copycats someone link that goddamn pic that compared 3 coins

Bought in at 17k. Still fucking holding. Pump some more, goddamnit

ETH just got robbed again lmao

sad!

Very fucking sad.

It's a 100% scam. The github repo for the coin's source code only has a few commits (versus hundreds of commits for source code of legit coins), meaning that there was almost no work done on it at all.

You're looking at the wrong one, subhuman

iexec > golem > shit > xel > double shit > sonm