This shit should be banned. Conscription is modern day slavery in this 3rd world shithole. Where is gender equality...

This shit should be banned. Conscription is modern day slavery in this 3rd world shithole. Where is gender equality, human rights and etc etc.. Sorry if not /his related.

I agree.

Human rights are spooks

People should be conscripted more often. Especially the people who cash welfare checks. Labor should be militarized. Imagine if all those people living in section 8 were forced to sweep the streets and paint over graffiti and actually give a fuck about their communities. Everyone loves civil rights but no one ever seems to talk about civil responsibilities.

>Human rights
Spook
>Equality
Spook
What retards like you dont seem to realise is that conscription costs money. If the goverment didnt think it was nececary theyd just abolish it and save the money.

You can't expect people to accept responsibility when there's nothing about society worth giving a fuck about.

If you hate society youre free to move to some untamed forest and live there.

>What retards like you dont seem to realise is that conscription costs money. If the goverment didnt think it was nececary theyd just abolish it and save the money.
Not him, but why do you think this is relevant?

It's not about hating society, it's about there being an justifiable level of compensation accurate to the level of responsibility people carry on their shoulders.

You can't expect someone who gets a 500 dollar welfare check, which is barely enough to survive in a month to bother sweeping roads, painting over graffiti and "giving a fuck about their community".

>What retards like you dont seem to realise is that conscription costs money. If the goverment didnt think it was nececary theyd just abolish it and save the money.

fucking this, if you want to serve, serve, conscription is a giant waste of money, conscripts make shit soldiers and cost tons more money. Smaller professional army > Large conscripted army, all day every day, for the same price.

Wrong. People will accept responsibility as long as they are compelled to. Anyone can be turned into a good proper citizen very very quickly.

Screaming about how inhumane and horrible conscription is doesent matter when there are realistic reasons for it. If countries thought they could get away with not having an standing army theyd do it, see Sweden and a few other countries who started to demilitirize in the 90s and early 00s. Human rights dont beat a hammer smashing into your face.

>as long as they are compelled to

Yeah but we don't live in your ideal society fascist LARPer.

reee why i am Russian why reeeeee

t. OP

One day we will and all the human garbage who only take but never give WILL be exterminated. From the disgusting paupers all the way to the degenerate rich.

t. retard who has no idea how war works. Conscription armies have their uses. Though the main justification is economic deterent from my understanding. A large standing army ensures itll be a pain in the ass financially to invade the country.

>Screaming about how inhumane and horrible conscription is doesent matter when there are realistic reasons for it

Not him but it kinda does matter, Russians are literally killing themselves before, during and after conscription, the hazing in Russia is brutal, horrific beatings, abuse, rape e.t.c. Its a major source for poor morale, you wouldn't be all that excited about fighting for the motherland if you had to suck dicks and get your ass beat every day for two years.

1 year * but still shit

You made this thread, yesterday, on /int/

Government is also a spook

Im from Finland and hazing is illigal here. Conscription was basically summer camp for adults for me. Russians being shit at everything they do isnt really an argument to be against conscription.

>waaaahhhh I don't want to serve my country, it should only serve me!

There is no leadership that is worth of veneration, which means that your plan is pure failure from the start.
Good luck forming a elite that is virtuos, patriotic, ethical and macchiavellian, and keep it consistent and unite for centuries. Eventually it will corrupt itself, which mean that the oppression of the general population will not be legitimate, which means that it will be either a authoritarian dystopia or a revolutionary bloodbath.

Only cucks lick boots

Checked and keked

>Conscription armies have their uses

Yes they do i agree with that, guess i was just trying to say that smaller professional armies are more cost effective, though i personally hate conscription purely on the fact that it costs tons of money to train, for the most part, people who don't want to do it and would be cannon fodder in the case of an actual war.

Yes, well Finland is based as fuck, and you have Russia as your neighbor so yeah no wonder you have conscription. But if it is just summer camp is it really worth it? Does it really contribute to national defense?

Russian-American here. Yes, absolutely. I assume you mean Dedovshina and related practices. From what I understand, it's somewhat improved in Russia the last decade or so, but I'm sure it still goes on. It's one of the many reasons why Russia lags behind the West.
So says some dude who's probably never experienced their absence. Yes, the idea of ethereal "rights" is a spook. But most people don't mean some mystic ether when they speak of "human rights". They just use the phrase as a shorthand for a set of behaviors and things expected in a civilized society.
Fuck off, Nazi scum. Able-bodied people on welfare should have work demanded of them if they are to continue receiving benefits, but conscription goes way beyond what's necessary.

I just called it summer camp to say it was fun, it was still the army. Everyone gets taught everything they need to do in the army so it probably is enough. Of course Finland has cut the service to 6 months for most people and 9 or 12 for some special jobs so some corners have been cut.
As far as Russia goes, its neighbors with half of eurasia so it has even more need of a conscription army than Finland does. Their population is way too small to even defend the borders they have.