Is anyone watching Signatum right now?!

It's just doubled its value on Cryptopia today. Screenshot this, it's going to moon!

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptovore.com/2017/07/19/how-to-mine-signatum-sigt/
pool.mn/sigt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tfw showered instead of buying at 800 and bought at 1100 instead

half of Veeky Forums is watching this. I think we need to form a hodl group on slack or telegram like people did with ArcticCoin and ChainCoin.

I wonder when it'll get onto bittrex...

Already talks 1-3months tops.

Ill be hodling this for a year, see what happens.

> Inb4 30 cents

So soon!

I reckon it might get up to $5-10 with the right white paper

Stop my dick can only get so erect. $5? Please crypto gods take my $1.60 electric cost and turn it into 60K.

I have really shit timing when it comes to buying in. Wish I knew about this last week!

I still bought in for the long haul. $2 here we come!

>at 3 cents right now
>was 1 cent yesterday
>spent hours on Veeky Forums yesterday and didnt notice this
why am I so slow

What´s so special about Signatum? Is it the transfer from PoW to PoS, or isn't that too new either? Is this just getting memed to pump? Is it the fact that this doesn't have a scummy premine and miners are ganging up on it that's going to make this valuable and trustworthy?

pretty much. I got in this ground floor although I dont have decent hash rate, only 20 mh/s. sucks nigga only got 1000 siggies. Hopefully moon to $5 so I can get muh hashies up

Okay, I'll drop a tenner on it I guess, let's see what happens in the next weeks.

August 1 influence might be good I guess.

New algo.
Fair launch.
No premine.
Active, community-oriented dev.
Broad distribution.
Privacy oriented with a flexible future.
Movement from POW->POS is a fixed roadmap, Masternodes are not off the table

This coin has all of the ingredients to be a big deal. We don't know the future, but crypto is all speculative anyway and I'm speculating that I'll be REALLY happy that I own 10-15k Sigt in a few years.

Where can I buy some? Am in Aus

Hello fellow Aussie! Cryptopia is the best place I've heard of so far. Pretty sure they're NZ based too

Cryptopia has it now.
What about real world use? It's just a currency like bitcoin but better. But Bitcoin still has all the name, august might shake it a bit, but Bitcoin can still grow a lot too. What I'm trying to ask is: This probably won't replace bitcoin, it has no other use (like SIA or ETH, even though I don't believe in ETH's cap right now), so why would this go up? Just because it's going to be rare?

I'm very new to this so bear with me

Something something more anonymous, something something btc is just a beta test, something something.

Why are they switching to proof of stake though? doesnt that basically just make it a shittier pivx

Its the fair launch and algo which got me in. Was talking to the Dev on the slack - he is very community driven. I've got a good feeling to this one. Hold this and dont look at it for a cuple of months. Trade others but hold this

90% of the coins out there have no purpose, yet have value. Dogecoin has a market cap of $300,000,000. A $200,000,000 cap would put Sigt at $1.75ish.

Fair launch. No premine. Broad distribution and adoption. Those terms cannot be overstated or overvalued. The dev can improve the chain and introduce new functionality as the coin develops.

Why put the cart before the horse by promising the world. Let the canvas grow before we start painting.
Same. Dev super chill and engaged. Super promising

Any idea when this might get listed on CMC?

IT'S THE NEXT CHAINCOIN

BUY NOW OR YOU'LL REGRET IT

Have any predictions for moon timeline?

3rd of august 14:45 GMT +1

mfw when I got in early

how do i mine this shit with SGminer and an AMD card?

There are software to download and you can find tutorial on reddit/their twitter

block 9001, ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!

Yeah its crazy. With such network grow we are switching into POS in august

>2864423
>2864461
learn to (you) newfag

piece of shit?

Too late to start mining this with gpu?

Price over saturn

I am doing it right now. Not too late, you'll get some free cash

In a pool? Got a 970:/

Yep if you guys believe this coin will achieve $1 or even half of that, better get to mining! it will easily be profitable

i put in about .2 btc just to see where it goes. A-am i going to make it?
I tried mining this shit on my laptop for fun i made .25 sgt overnight lmao

yes

cryptovore.com/2017/07/19/how-to-mine-signatum-sigt/

pool.mn/sigt/

im making about 2/hr

Such gainz! Hopefully you have more success with the .2 btc

Just put sell order at x10 current price and enjoy

i'm taking mine off this shitty ass exchange tbqh, putting it on my wallet

better of buying the coins for now, especially for someone thinking about buying new gpus for this coin. everything under 1500 is a steal imo

>i'm taking mine off this shitty ass exchange tbqh, putting it on my wallet

seems like a wise move, i need to do same

hash rate just had a crazy spike.

was mining 30 an hour, it just dropped to 4 an hour

What does this mean in terms of the coin's price?

>mining is not worth, ill just buy the coins instead

this is the earliest i've got in and even that is quite late pricewise, i remember seeing this little shit at 300

fuck me right

Remember kids, it's fun to ride the pump, but get ready for the dump

makes me want to kms desu

We'll send you our regards from the moon, nosiggie

Anyone else using the modded miner? Almost increased my hashrate 50%

no, but id like to get my hands on it, but dont really have 0.05 BTC. Any user willing to share?

Why did my hourly earnings on suprnova go from 20 signatum to like 5?

Hashrate is higher than ever now after some tweaking too, no rejected shares either

mine went from like 70 to 5
They knocked me out, my mining is kill.

me too, why the hell is this happening ? do we need to change pools ? whatahell?

why this miner is closed ? opensource it! you guys are intelligent

big miners coming to mine this coin, it's a good sign

why would i pay for a miner ? i pay dev fees, i dont care, just gve me the good one miner

if i mine gold in a goldmine all by myself, i can take 100% of the profits

if there are 100 miners in the same mine i can only take 1% of the profits

get it?

but most likely than not you will not find anything by yourself unless you are very, very, very well equipped and early to the mining pits

that's why you mine in a pool

but you would be taking 1% of the profits user you said it yourself

don't mine it. don't mine it alone. don't mine it in a pool. this coin is SHIT. it's going NOWHERE.

this

im getting my salary tomorrow so FUD more please

crazy how its already made me more than mining eth for the last couple of weeks

why would someone try so hard and waste so much personal time to save someone else money
its almost like its a ruse

NOT TRUE user. FUCK YOUR SHITCOIN STOP MINING NOW UGGHHHHH

Yup. All these sigt success stories are pure LARPs. Nobody is making money on thid shitty ass stupid coin. Nobody.

You apes killed cryptopia with your shitcoin

The FUD begins
This is gonna go somewhere

ive made like 200 bucks on this shitcoin in the past 3 days. stay salty nocoiner

Have you tried switching pools?

can't tell if you are larping or serious...