What was the ico riddle from a couple of days a go

there was a guy with insider information a couple of days ago, he posted a riddle saying it ended with an A
hat to go to work so I missed what it was or could be, anybody found out what it was?

Other urls found in this thread:

icoalert.com/
businessinsider.com/bitcoin-trading-startup-wins-backing-from-wall-street-legend-2017-7
enigma.co/
drive.google.com/file/d/0B3gB4Hdzg8W2d2EyRk1XU2RFOGc/view)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YUP.
pretty comfy thread till anons started blabbing though. It wasn't nearly as hard as people made out.

In the end it was (I think) IOA, Internet of Agreements. The dev is some big guy from Ethereum apparently.

nope
> T w 0
OMT is the ticker for the riddle ICO

He didn't have fucking insider info, he just said it was a good buy. Way overblown.

You can actually narrow it down to 2-3 projects, each of them with crazy potential. Great teams w/ great background. Take a look at the white papers.

what were the hints though? only got that it was ending with an A

maybe IOTA?

hint 1
"one of the last letters. is near there. "
hint 2
"T w 0, don't take it literaly"

"one of the last letters" practically spells out what user was hinting at

omt or iota, which one?

not iota.
ONE of the LAST LETTERs
doesn't say which alphabet

Ok smart guy just say the name. We collectively won't even reach 10 bitcoins so we won't have big impact

ah fuck, got it now
did you buy in?

I can't. But you can figure this out.

can't yet. the token launch will probably happen mid August - mid September.
Will buy as much as I can get

I understand it is fucking greek alphabet and last letter is o (omega). t w o means tau psi omega, but can't find any ico with that. Jesus Christ maybe I should quit crypto

just check

icoalert.com/

it's on there, you'll find it

Im hint user from og thread. People are overthinking that tw0 hint and its making them get the answer wrong, not some over convoluted bs. Just fucking read it as "two", last hint ever.

Ok I propably got it. Just to be sure technically this ico name doesnt end with "one of the last letters. is near there. "

aigang.network

Blockchain protocol for digital insurance

Insurance for Internet-of-Things using DAO and smart contracts

Or is it akasha? ;)

You're all just getting trolled. There was no ICO, he was just trolling all of you and then more anons started participating in the trolling

Cant believe how stupid people are lmao

Too late, just bought 100k :^)

Stay mad nocoiner, i will post the ico when i buy it and then you'll know i fucked up

where should i go to keep up to date?

It has to be Omega One but it will be denied.

businessinsider.com/bitcoin-trading-startup-wins-backing-from-wall-street-legend-2017-7

It's backed by wallstreet investors and will allow wallstreet money to flow into crypto. It's already being reported on by non-crypto websites and will be hyped like crazy as we get closer.

>One of the last letters is near there
O=0. Zero is near One sequentially

>T w 0 has a double meaning and relates to the other hint
Taken literally Two is near One
Symbolically w=Omega and 0 is near 1

i read that it wasn't omega one

would put my money on akasha since it has butalik working on that as well

Too many dumb niggers up in here

T w 0

Hint: Try spinning your phone like a Ripple spinner

that would be too obvious, imo + risk of an uncapped ICO. go through the thread again, I think you should easily be able to narrow it down to 2 or 3 projects. one of these projects, you will see, also has a very very promising team behind, with probably the best whitepapers I have seen to date.

it was mentioned and denied wtf

All arrows seem to have pointed to Omega, but after reading a couple other whitepapers, Enigma seems to be a better risk.

It is enigma catalyst. user's will say it isn't. It is.
enigma.co/

You're all welcome.

it's iota

itt: poor fags 4 life.. it's fkn MNT

It's definitely Omega One.

If they end up succeeding, then they're basically the NYSE of the crypto world. And they're backed by enough smart money to do it.

oh look its a numeraire clone . woooow

Well, the team names are actually public so that's a good sign.

>partnered with Consensys
>backing of John Mack, former head of Morgan Stanley
>will revolutionize crypto exchanges
>team is composed mostly of Wall Street gurus (equities, crypto, tech)
>token will be critical to actually using the platform, meaning that every institutional investor and whale will be after it out of necessity
>White paper (drive.google.com/file/d/0B3gB4Hdzg8W2d2EyRk1XU2RFOGc/view) is loaded with detail, including a roadmap up to 2019 and plans for regulatory compliance

If you don't go all in on this one, then you want to be poor.

Will definitely be keeping this one in the back of my mind. Thanks user. These are the kinds of projects I wish were discussed more on biz, as opposed to endless slews of niggerjack coins.

can't believe the spoon feeding that was needed for this.
embarrassing really.

#1 tip - Do your own research before going in blind and dumping everything into some shit coin

the correct answer was encrypgen, faggots. gonna be $10 coin.

MNT and OMT are still mostly based on eth and eth is basically block chain tech 2.0. not quite sure they can deliver this kind of paradigm shift some here hope for

pump and dump scam

>pump and dump scam
say's a lot about your mentality. Is that what you would really set out to do user, if you had the skills and connections of that team?

Topkek. I swear every coin/token that has an actual real world use case is labeled "scam" by biztards.

>literally one of the most transparent ICOs currently listed
>has western devs (compared to random Eastern Europeans, Russians, etc) that are publicly known, experienced, and with extensive backgrounds
>backed by a Wall Street titan
>slack channel where all questions are answered
>rather detailed white paper, including on how the tokens are actually intrinsic to the platform (compared to a lot of ICOs where tokens aren't even needed)
>etc etc etc

>"pump and dump scam"

the first ICO with a legit need for an uncapped sale, that actually benefits the project.
Fuck it. that was the first FUD post ever.