THE NEXT BIG THING IS HERE SOMEWHERE

1990 - WWW
2008 - Bitcoin
2017 - ??

What are the autistic geniuses doing right now?

Serious answers only. No fanboys allowed (Tesla, Apple crap), only critical thinkers.

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/business/21725033-factories-cars-range-consumer-products-millions-things-will-soon-have-digital
mindtrekvr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably some crypto coin

Honest answer? If I had big bucks I would invest most of it in companies that produce either sensors or lenses (or both) and would HODL for 2-5 years.

kneepads

Prolly Golem

Hyperloop friend. They will be operational in 2018/19. From NYC to DC. This is important because politicians will see the use in this and throw big government bucks at it.

It will be the next Interstate system.

How can you take advantage? Most people say that housing in cities will not fare too well, but that's not correct. Hyperloop stations will be in cities so people must still live in them.

How can you take advantage? Buy distressed single family homes & apartments in cities on the East/West Coast. Most of the Hyperloop lines will be there. Instead of having to live in New York, someone might live in Philadelphia or something and be able to get to work in just a few minutes (

Interesting. Please elaborate, if you don't mind.

Just to elaborate, mean housing price is $180K in Philidelphia and like 700K in NYC. The fact that people form Philidelphia will be able to work in NYC will make housing prices shoot up in Philidelphia.

Buy a bunch of run down nigger houses/apartments and refurbish them. Worst case scenario, you get an adequate return, best case scenario, you become a millionaire.

The Hyperloop is a joke. Elon says he can make a giant tube with a nearly complete vacuum inside. Ridiculously implausible. Maybe a very slight vacuum would be possible, but even at that I doubt it.

It's already been signed to be built and they already tested it on a track. Even the hype behind it will make you money.

Oh boy i hope your memeing. Go watch thunderf00ts videos on why the hyperloop is a joke. Youre welcome.

Asteroid mining.

I would probably be very interested if I were a U.S. citizen to begin with, but I was really thinking about a disruptive innovation at a global scale.

Clearly you don't know the obvious flaws in the hyperloop lol. It's a fucking vacuum with capsules in it. What happens if there's an earthquake?

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz.

Some things I consider solid long term investments.

1. Investing a good portion into companies with clear competitive advantages, think of companies like.... Nvidia (no one even comes close to their global dominance) .... Intel (literally the only chip maker)..... Facebook (will never go down, they're here to stay) etc etc.

2. Invest in companies working with graphite technology.

3. Invest in companies managing Lithium, this will be the battle of the future.

4. Invest in stem cell companies, things like STEM, this will only get bigger and with concepts such as CRISPR receiving even more traction and funding the possibilities are endless for this type of venture.

5. I think coins that will be solid future are...
Monero, ICN, Bitcoin, BitBay(shaky but sure), Antshares (if they can pull it off, they have a huge headstart) , any sort of asset coin that has been here for 2+ years and has shown they won't falter in the long run + 0 competition (or competitors are very much behind the ball , things like Sia, Golem, etc etc)

6. Lastly, I the autistic geniuses aren't getting cancer nonsensical degrees, if you really care about your future you don't take a pointless degree, this puts you severely behind the pack.

I can expand and provide more points if anyone actually does care.. I just don't want to invest my time into a thread that might possibly die.

*If I was

>The fact that people form Philidelphia will be able to work in NYC
5 people an hour kek

Alright buddy. Even a tiny hole along the miles and miles of tube would completely fuck the vacuum, but whatever you say.

IOTA, no competition, huge foundation, rumours of them putting their nodes into cars with Bosch and VW. Could probably be the biggest network the world has ever seen

Every product uses to be called product. Now every product and future products are marketed as 'Smartproduct' (primary example: smartphone).

Smartproducts need sensors. I'm expecting every little shit commercial product will eventually become a smartproduct (maybe not by name). Just look around you and see for yourself how everything is advertised (facebook hipster ads, amazon, tv commercials, aliexpress, the list goes on).

When Tesla (yes, Tesla) rolls out their batteries for homes and mainstream adoption happens (eventually) we will all be living in Smarthomes (think cloud atlas and gattaca).

I'm in no way an expert on these things but I just have this feeling you know...

Sensors are easy to manufacture so they aren't profitable components

Very interesting indeed. Please elaborate on that graph.
Proof of the BMW, VW claims?

This looks interesting too.

economist.com/news/business/21725033-factories-cars-range-consumer-products-millions-things-will-soon-have-digital

are you comparing bitcoin to www
lmao

>Very interesting indeed. Please elaborate on that graph.
Gartner's 2016 Hype Cycle for Emerging Technologies. They make one every year.

I don't think you understand the implications of solving the bizantine generals' problem for an complex economic infraestructure, but it' ok.

yes because its going to be a paper thin tube with only 1 layer of insulation that you can poke a needle through lol

>Facebook (will never go down, they're here to stay)
Your opinion is literally a trash. You would be same fag in 2009 who would say yahoo will soon rebound and will make huge comeback

IOTA will be the currency for the NWO

Skin-embedded screens motherfuckers

human spareparts, cap this to receive 12" dick

IOTA is not a currency, so...

Why?
What problem does it solve that hasn't been solved yet?
Growing human spare parts will be a real thing, but I think is more importart being able to grow a new heart to replace a failing one instead of a big penis, even though you can do both if you want.

>neuromorphic hardware, more than 10years to adoption
>ASX:BRN launches FGPA spiking neural network product within 3 months time

>Alright buddy. Even a tiny bend along the miles and miles of rail would completely fuck the train, but whatever you say.

The difference is any asshole can make a little model train in their garage. How come it takes an army of pajeets to built a tiny little test hyperloop?

You're an idiot, they're so fucking engrained. It is a different playing field then 2009.

They're totally connected.. Instagram, Messenger, targeted ads, stories etc.

Anyone that challenges them won't have any differentiation. That is what you don't understand, and with the sheer amount of rich data that can be processed from the FB database the knowledge they have is infinite. If I were to challenge your statement I would ask you... What would cause them to fail and how would you migrate 1 billion daily users?

Whoever believes a hyperloop can work is fucking insane.

You can not even imagine the ginornous amount of air pressure on such tubes are it's ridiculous.

You would have to make this shit out of titanium and make it very thick.

Not only that, if anything and I mean anything goes wrong with the system it will be literally explode I don't even consider for 5 seconds to enter that thing.

Look up thunderfoots explanation on YouTube if you do not believe me. This shit is just not happening.

thats not what that is you fucking idiot
its a projected image

Quantum computers. Even crypto could die due to them.

No one has mentioned AI. What's the best way to play that trend?

It'll start in 2030-2050.

Did you know

They used to make trains cap at around 25 miles an hour

Not because they couldn't make it go faster they thought people would bleed to death if you did.

Hence, since the sheer volume of data will probably unbearable, and multiplied by the blokchain iterations, there probably is a future for compression techs? (I'd put my moneyon Pied Piper)

>no catgirls for domestic use
FAKE

The first thing that comes to mind when I hear anyome mention Hyperloop as viable transportation is tectonic activity.

In such a sealed system, the smallest change is a fatal flaw. The smallest bump a death knell for whatever is riding inside. A coffin that goes 1000 mph.

The Earth herself is actively working against widespread adoption of this tech for anything other than very localized transportation, which defeats the purpose. Even then, ONLY in tectonically stable regions of the world. Japan, for example, can forget about ever having something like this.

wrong.
to get a decent enough vacuum in the tube, there would have to be quite a few vacuum pumps maintaining it, spaced along the tube
a tiny leak wouldn't change much and it would probably be fairly easy to detect it and have the maintenance crew fix it

the reason why hyperloop is likely going to fail is because the infrastructure is likely going to prohibitively expensive
kind of like the Concorde, it was great and all, but too expensive to be financially viable

I immediately thought it was a good idea when you wrote your first post, but now I see that you're way off.
The sensor industry that is very likely going to blow up is automotive sensors. Self-driving cars are becoming more and more popular, practically every big car manufacturer is developing their own thing.
The industry for automotive rated imaging sensors, LIDAR, RADAR, .. all kinds of sensors are used in self-driving cars.
Unlike shitty stuff in mobile phones, automotive electronics are not trivial to produce and there won't be any cheap equivalents from China on the market any time soon.

anyone else think that public transport is superfluous when there's widely available personal mobility?
I think that we'll sooner fly using drones than use some glorified train concept, all we need is another leap in energy storage tech

Signatum

Artificial intelligence will be the next big thing in about a decade. After that, the Great War will happen. Watch Google.

The next big thing is a concept I call "the datachain". It's like a blockchain but it connects computers to each other so that they can exchange information "to" one another. You can send messages up to 8 bytes at a time up to five times a day.

It will revolutionize the way we live.

That's it.

There you go, OP, this is the answer to your question.

>40 bytes a day

So many inbred mongoloids itt

40 bytes a day is just the beginning.
We have a highly active development team who I would trust with my children's lives. Eventually they'll advance the technology to 40 bytes in an entire year.
A year is over 300 times more valuable than a day.

Except IOTA, which is Quantum proof. Didn't come here to shill it but it is. As mentioned it's not a currency.

I don't get the joke.

This isn't a joke, this is the future.

Some people thought VR, but that clearly didn't take off as much as some expected.

automatic cereal bowls. 2020. you heard it here first.

It's so sad being mentally challenged and not being aware of it. Well, I guess that's the point of being really, really retarded right?

Im holding out for full matrix.

Look on the bright side, maybe one day you'll get better. There are plenty of opportunities in retail.

Meanwhile I'll be in the future, doing computer.

I think that augmented reality is the next big thing. What if you had a way to augment reality so that your home was a palace, and the outdoors looked like whatever fantasy theme you wanted? What if you could walk through Hogwarts, what if you could sit in a conference at work while being by yourself in a small cubicle, what if you could see everything you could imagine.

why would you even want to experience that? seriously?

just imagine the possibilities behind AUTOMATIC CEREAL BOWLS. so much efficiency, no more time wasted with the manual ones.

you've got to be the biggest retard on earth if your really think that automatic cereal bowls aren't the next big thing. they could even end world hunger.

This...this right here. Apples ARKit fucking sick. I'm a programmer and they knocked it out of the park. It's a perfect way to set up when they release their glasses next year.

Sorry, I don't interact with mentally challenged people. So, please clean my toilet on your way out, and also feel free to grab a cookie in exchange for your toilet cleaning services. I know you are pretty comfortable playing with shit, but I have to insist, take a cookie on your way out. One cookie only, not two. (I hope you can differentiate between the numbers one and two, though)

>Claim not to interact with mentally challenged people
>Ask a board full of genuinely retarded people what the latest and greatest technological innovations are
>Make financial decisions based on their input
>Fail to invest in the power of the datachain
>Will never send more than 40 bytes of data per year
>Homeless and broken

Graphene* you fucking dolt.

Sexrobots, will have more effect than www. and shitcoins combined

Yes but when will the technology ever allow us to create perfect male companions and make females redundant.

So many things we still need.

Lightweight artificial muscle tissue.
A super efficient and ultra high capacity battery or alternate fuel generation that does this in a compact area.
Friendly, non-genocidal AI
People that abandon inferior 3D replicas and become enlightened with 2D superiority.
Artificial wombs with comparable cyber DNA.

Man, if this board is full of mentally challenged people, then you are the supreme undisputable king of them all.

Clean poo. If no more poo, you get cookie.

I would give up all 100 of my btc to get a life scale android of Rem

WAVES

I think they wont need a ai, after some years guys will fullfill thr eomotional needs with each other, kind of semi gay

Id sell 1 kidney, half my liver and a testicle. Id also knock up a few 3Ds and sell the children.

Web 4.0 or MaidSafe
or
Cybernetics, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality

Just some thoughts.

This just opened up in a town next to mine. Looks like a lot of fun and may become as big as laser tag some day.

Forgot to post it
Here> mindtrekvr.com/

Probably something to do with quantum computing

I would do that + my 100 btc and travel through the lowest depths of hell to get my life size android waifu Rem

I just had a thought. I dont know if I could handle a Rem. Shes to perfect. I would probably have my soul crushed with guilt over not being worth of her.

Game houses.

They should fill the air with glue gas, then holes would plug themselves.

I predict the sales of BB Guns will rise because of kids trying to pop the stupid Hyperloop. I'd buy one myself. With Monero.

I'm in for 2 catgirls.

Put it on Kickstarter, this could really be big.

Am autistic genius dropping mad crazy knowledge here.

Incoming black swans that will make and move fortunes:

A second physical internet as the current one becomes increasingly controlled.

General availability of powerful bioengineering tech, enabling things such as mass scale cheap production of illegal and pirated pharmaceuticals.

Seasteading is currently in the realm of things that will become geopolitically relevant overnight the moment someone drops a few million into accelerating serious less formal efforts into full butts ahead.

I only mention these here because I want other people to go make them happen while I pursue other absurdly powerful opportunities with my autistic self-made fortunes.

A second layer internet could perfectly live in an organized software defined radio network. It would be slow as ass, but it's something.

That biotech thing is scary as fuck.

Seasteading does not get my atention too much. Maybe I just can't measure the impact of multiple unrelated individuals trying to make self sovereignty a practical thing. Sounds like a mess.

>globulars still bieving the tectonic bullshit
once we defeat NASA earthquakes will stop happening. So hyperloop is definitely happening, fag

I agree with this guy, Facebook is gonna struggle to monetise users any more without them fucking off and they have massively overpaid for their recent acquisitions.

I'm gonna wait till mid 2018/2019 then buy a load of FB put options

if you dont buy a MINIUM of 10,000 bit beans you will surely commit an hero in the morning times due to your mother dying in her sleep tonight

Are you fucking braindead? If anything private transportation is going to dwarf in the coming years.
Extreme parking problems, pollution & pollution laws, jams...
People will start using more and more shared transportation.

manifest destiny. srs

thats enough elon

Woah. Could you imagine... Far in the future.... People could be visiting a Mongolian basket weaving forum using the 'datachain'

Omega One

big institution money will start flowing into crypto

Interesting. Please elaborate, if you don't mind.

look at companies like HIMX. AR/VR is the future