Get in here kids BAT is going to the moon. Been watching a whale push it forward all day! BUY BUY BUY

Get in here kids BAT is going to the moon. Been watching a whale push it forward all day! BUY BUY BUY

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@AttentionToken/bat-roadmap-1-0-988ed947cf0d
twitter.com/BrendanEich/status/888834573836009472
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol wait for it to start crashing before we shill it here. These idiots don't deserve it.

This whale is trying to push it to 65 today at least. Thats a 20% increase still left to go. You're welcome

>Triple top
It will likely dip before going up again

Whale bro called it again today before disappearing

>Posted on Veeky Forums
>Immediately starts to go down
Every time

This is such fucking bullshit. I was gonna buy last night but didn't.

What exactly is happening with this coin? Can't find much about it online

It is the most legit coin in this sphere made by the creator of Firefox and Javascript

The ICO was the biggest scam and greed cashcrab besides Bancor though

What are the predictions for how much this will be worth in 6 months?

BAT roadmap:
medium.com/@AttentionToken/bat-roadmap-1-0-988ed947cf0d

Every one of these little updates is cash and hype. Gemini, Coinbase news, new exchanges. Prob $2-$3 bucks and 15 cents still cheap af.

True but that is a reason to invest. The whales are institutional investors, coinbase, vcs, etc... BAT took no angel financing so you should consider the ICO just an angel round. The thing is those whales did not sell even when it dropped to 6 cents. People do not realize the jewing is going to make you rich af.

I see BAT as one of the very few tokens with potential to be big in the long term as the idea is very solid and the team behind it isn't made of amateurs.

However I don't think now is the best time to buy in. Wait for a dip around 5,3 or 5,2

I bought these shits at 8800

nigga how

also what the fuck op its dipping to shit

I bought in at 54, gonna try to sell at 57

Doesn't matter, news coming soon, this was just a sweet, sweet taste.

I'm in the slack and there are no news

What kind of news?

They don't use Slack anymore. They now use rocketchat.

also
twitter.com/BrendanEich/status/888834573836009472

I should have sold at 17c, but it would have only been to buy in again at like 15c.

I bought at 54, sold at 58, bought at 54 again, but now the price is tanking.

Great.

You're fine, the decline is tapering off around 53-54 and it's probably going to pick back up again. There's tons of talk of coming news and lots of interesting possibilities of what it could be so speculation is high. People just wanted to profit on the short when they saw that crazy spike.

Check my dubs. Buy in at 54 or regret.

Theres less bat on the books now as well. Hovered around 20 mill, now it's about 15.

See what the fuck did I just say

This shit is going 10k in 4 hours

Why that would happen?

BAT news incoming

That's three days ago. user said it will moon in 4 hours

>people are still shilling Diet Ark on Veeky Forums

Join the BAT, were the professional bagholders are !

Brave browser (LOL)

my body is ready

The good thing is that the volume keep increasing, but it's a little annoying that the price can't get past the 55 mark

My anus is quivering