I don't get this meme

I don't get this meme.
Is this not actually a shitcoin?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/NEO/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one cares.

Don't be a part of the future if you feel like.

ANS is a huge scam.

I can't believe people are still buying it...must be a lot of retards in this space.

there will be someone talking shit about any coin mentioned on Veeky Forums in almost every single thread. Do your own research for coins and analyze the market for the past few months to make your own opinions

You jelly fudders are hilarious.
I bought in under 100k, I've already withdrawn 5k Euro from investing on this coin alone.
And I still have 1000 beautiful Ants left.
But yeah its a "shitcoin"

haters gonna hate
or maybe
you're a smart dude who wants more ants for himself.
either way, kys

Literally better than strat in every regard, undoubtedly. Therefore +50% is imminent.

A better tech foundation than Ethereum, too, but it might take years to build an ecosystem like Ethereums.

Best hodl

it's the chinese ethereum and is partnered with microsoft and alibaba

yeah its a shitcoin

December to reach parity with ETH.
screen cap this bitch

>absolutely no working products or uses at all
>implying this isn't the next POSW
lol I'm gonna enjoy watching this ship go down

All coins are shit except BTC and ETH.

>all coins are shit except btc

Monero?

shut up you monero fanboys. the super dark and creepy market you want to capitalize on is not as big as you think it is

how long till the rebrand?

>screen cap this bitch
oh i did one screencap, a very significant one. bitch

Its crypto world, retard, ever DogeCoin is mooning from time to time. GOGECOIN, a coin that make no sense at all

2 weeks
reddit.com/r/NEO/

the next POSW? is that an upgrade from the next DGB? lmao. you haters are adorable. never change.

linking to leddit should autoban you

muh chinese ethereum

and the piece of absolute shit can't even pass resistance at 340k after trying about 10 times in the last month!

Wow Asians really do look alike

nobody cares

check bittrex. 7/22 we went above 340k. faggot.

whats it like being 16

funny, isn't it?

I would not invest in this shitcoin. Just look at the graph, 1 big pump & dump and now slowly declining to death.

>more private than btc
>adapting block size

Better in every way. Not just useful for the fucking blackmarket.

slow decline. that's what you call horizontal movement at its new 300k floor? faggot.

look at it this way. their developers are the equivalent of a bunch of blonde jocks living in hollywood starting "the next facebook" in a fancy office paid for by daddy. and the most they've done in the last 2 years is change the name of their product, copy some code which doesn't do anything, and go to a bunch of conference to simply talk about social media (blockchain)

"a brand new product that hasn't even completed their branding phase doesn't have dozens of apps built on their technology already? Huge scam coin boys, please don't google onchain, lawchain dna, or alibaba email server, this is a shit coin don't you hate chinks?"

Everytime Veeky Forums talks shit about ANS being scam PnD, all I notice is a bunch of mad autists who didn't get in before 200k. New floors being established, fuck off, faggots.

almost 300k on Yunbi

>new floor established

kek....go look at the last pump and dump. That floor slowly keeps going lower and lower. It will touch 25k with easy and probably go lower.

BTC IS PURE SHIT

This. So much jealousy. They are making the same mistake again now. Watch it go 500k in a month.

Someone needs to go look up April's POSW threads...

they will never learn

>The claim: Microsoft and Alibaba
>The reality: Bancor and Coindash

Autism: The Shirt

the unbelievers will be tormented. ridiculed.

ANS is a scam it was prooven 100 times now

only thing that has been proven 100 times now is how much you faggot haters have been wrong, time and time again.

It's a great coin, I made over $1k trading it yesterday alone and triple that, this month.
I don't care for its real world value, but it sure is some predictable as fuck coin.

if it didn't have real world future value, it wouldn't be a good trading coin either. it would be down in the dumps like most coins on bittrex.

ANS is a chinese scamcoin

If you give your money to chinks you deserve every youre going to get

I'm not saying it doesn't have a real world value, it's just I'm not concerned by it.
I just like how easy it is to buy and sell, due to it's almost clockwork patterns.

yeah yeah. just like stratis is a worthless nigger coin, am i rite

bwawawhahahaha

zoom out faggots. guess u use 1min chart for trading bwahahahaha

>1 monthS

ok

whoa the coin dropped from its insane all time high? no way. that has never happened to good coins before. ethereum never did anything like that. it was just straight up forever with no drops at all.

You are being a moron with that graph.
The ATH at 500k+ was a pre conference pump, if you take that out of the picture, it;s been running quite well during the recent dips in the market.

yes, there were some idiot bagholders who bought at $14. and? there were idiot bagholders of bitcoin who bought at $1000+ in 2013. shut up, dumb newfag.

We all know what happens to suckers that trust chinks. Enjoy those worthless bags of crap ahahahaHAHAHA

up how much overall?
And how much did it drop during the crash?

Faggot.

Fucking hilarious to see that fudding in the first couple of posts

>"i made 5k already"
"Y-you gonna see i-it will crash than i will laugh"
People already made theire money back ten fold even if it crashes even if it is a scam we all go out smiling

It will go back at 6$ very soon because they have nothing to propose for the next 6 months and all devs work around Ethereum.

All the pump yesterday was from the hype and whales happy to empty their bag before BTC programmed mooning.

ahahahahaha

you antfags sure are delusional just go check the repo for heaven's sake - there's nothing apart from a shitty pos coin with a web wallet full of js errors and with times new roman as a font. Sociologically it's pretty interesting though you guys are almost like a cult, you found the new eth and nothing will shake this illusion from you

yeah yeah it'll go back to $6. sure. you faggots are always wrong.

>ten fold
But it didn't even go 2x, meanwhile I used my money to put in SIGT and already made 4x, in two days. And it might be 20x, or 40x end of the year

i almost fell for it as well got in at 25 got out at 34 after coming to my senses and did a bit more research

Fuck this scamcoin, I had to sold at 30% loss but at least I'm free from it.

If we have found the new ETH, I'm totally fucking okay with it, do recall ETH's ATH. Quit being a bitter faggot.

It's only as shitty as the person buying it is. ;)

Buy high and sell low

never change you dumb cunts never change

Renamed on coinmarketcap

Bagholding for months to break even is even more retarded than buying high and selling low one time though

Oh FUCK its real

>bui maw bags amelifags

If you bought over 400k then you'd never break even. The next few weeks will see this turd circling the bowl.

kek
stay poor

ANS bagholders have been saying this ever since the big dump. The coin never managed to break 40 even once after that and the ATH is 54

Ayyy, when's the logo on bittrex gonna change?

Soon. you poorfags and idiots can keep posting your evil chink memes. This coin is going places.

Only retards bought the all time high

If you bought literally any other day you are in the green now

KEK the NEO /Antshares subs are the biggest communities and most english resources.

Make sure you subscribe fag

Reddit.com/r/NEO

I've made %180 percent in returns day trading on ans but overall it's still good for a long term hold and I plan on dumping in on the next dip if one comes.

Has big potential in china alone none of this shit on Veeky Forums or reddit matters.

Not holding at least a portion of your portfolio in ans/neo right now is retarded though

we need to manipulate leddit and make ans HNIC.

We need neo meme magic.

How come you guys never take into account the dapp aspects.

How would Monero or Dash ever exceed BTC with that user base? I can't understand why anyone would think any money-exchange-only currency would survive in the long run.

Stuff like Stratis, NEO or EOS, scams or not, at least fight a different market and have a chance of improving on Ethereum, because nobody wants to learn their shaggy language. I say that as a fan of Ethereum.

EOS is from the Dev of BitShares and Steemit. He basically just melts his old code together and cashes in aburd amount of money in his questionable ICO, but that fact doesn't take from the point that we're likely to see some product on which ten thousands of coders are able to start work on immediatenly.

NEO has financial backing too and is in China, which is most likely a big benefit. They lack something to show, though.

I can see such coins survive in the long run, but not some money coin with an innovation barely worth mentioning. They fact that any wallet can hold BTC and that there are tons of miners means it'll not be surpased by any of those money coins, unless a company like google is backing one or there are government regulations in the future.

Neo has that Household name feel to it, thats also important