DGB Sell Targets

Posted by a random user in Discord yesterday.

Get in now, set your proper sell targets, and make some fucking bank.

Other urls found in this thread:

i63.tinypic.com/91geg8.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Delete this you fucking mong.

Stay mad

>implying it will ever get close to the ATH every again
All of my sell targets are below 1k sats. But I've bene in since 300 so I'm green no matter what

delete this you idiot

what's this exactly? some p&d group?

DELETE

Pump dump group where you will be dumped on , no thx

delete this shit right now!

>they paid for that wolfofpoloniex guy to set targets for them

hahaha i hope you faggots get dumped on. those targets are bullshit

Tell us why, dipshit.

Higher level "Wolfpack" will get the signal to dump before the lower level. They put this out so that lower levels don't dump early.

>buy area: now

lmao, dgb is almost at a 1mth high after a long downtrend, and you honestly think the time to buy is now, when theyre selling now? the time to buy was 2 days ago.

This

If you think these groups are anything but scams you're kidding yourself.

>buy time
>now

but they set specific sell targets...all they are doing is setting you up to hold their bags.

I posted this last week after calling the bottom a month ago.

flat kumo at 1300~, that should be the real target

So, fellow Veeky Forumstards
Let is all agree on 4500 as our Veeky Forums sell area.
Everybody makes profit, the so often mocked bagholders as well as the ones who just bought in at 800 sats.
No is the chance for ALL of us on this board and make money. Do not get far to greedy, stand together, make profit together.
Will be interesting to see whether Veeky Forums is worth more than jew jokes and ' just bought 100k'

>buying now when FOMO is at the highest level and price almost doubled in two days
>All this after a long downtrend
Listen retards, you WILL get dumped. Do not buy this. There's countless coins out there that are better buy opportunities than this, do not be dumb money.

It may also go up, but you are basically gambling like a retarded buying in now.

1350 is the next target for sure.

I'm sure we'll bounce off 1k and make a nice cup and handle before mooning again

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
That fucking logo
You made my day OP, that dude seems to be the biggest edgelord there is. No ammount of shitcoins will ever save him.

Hi it was me who posted this in dgb discord. I found it in a random telegram group.

Veeky Forums is burying this thread

whale brah here

I'm in a private whale group where we all share ways to band together as a group and grow our wealth

I'm going to share a little info with Veeky Forums that will happen

sell area is 900

Already set my sale price at 897,

>sell area is 900
Ok everyone here sell at 840.

rating this a strong sell. volume is rapidly decreasing and its trending negatively. setting rebuy price at mid-high 600 sat.

Lol you faggots are such fucking cunts. I wish the term whale was never coined.

>IM A WHALE
>HERE LISTEN TO ME
>LOL I HAVE YOUR BEST INTERESTS

get fucking bent faggot. DGB doesn't need any help.

I got FUCKED on the first "signal" these guys ever offered. Never fucking joining one of these groups again

post wallet

i63.tinypic.com/91geg8.jpg

think he might be telling truths here user...

colour me retarded

I'm not posting my wallet.

Don't believe me if you want, but there's going to be strong selling volume once we get closer to 900

Don't say I never warn you guys

>posted link to image
>on an imageboard
K E K

E

K

you forgot your
>t. merk

how many btc is your team dumping?

look at every 10 sats from 800 up to 900, should give u an indication it seems

give me a straight answer you fucking hack or I have no reason to believe you

inb4
>i dont need to prove anything you don't have to believe me but its gonna happen yadada

im not the whale u fking faggot

He's larping you faggot

If a PnD griup dumps they pump it up to a certain price, let's say 1000, and dump everything for a price of 800 so they eat up all buy orders at once and crash the market

No fucking whale is just going to put up a 5btc wall, it's retarded It's not nearly as much money as they could make

If any of you retards are paying to be a part of any bullshit "inner circle" you're paying to be lied to:

CryptoYoda
WolfOfPoloniex
Fatih
Etc...

You're better off listening to shills for free on Veeky Forums or twitter

>paying to be dumped on
kek

PSA: If you're not a degenerate daytrader and you believe in the coin you don't need to worry any LARPing whale faggot, real or not.

DGB is very much alive and the team is transparent and in constant communication with their active community. It has a near fanatic group of bagholders and there will be hype until at least September when the Citi finals are announced and Digibyte re-brand is here.

Just hold faggots.

Reminds me of that green of that shut in user who goes to a tranny hooker and tells him he wants to be dominated...

Sad thing is he thought he wasn't a virgin after the experience, he didn't even got his dick sucked

This lol. You have to be really retarded to believe these people who claim to be whales.

Why would these groups or whales just throw up a 100 bitcoin sell wall if they want to cash out? The walls are for accumulating.

When they dump they sell into existing buy orders put up.

that correlates with this

They post a bullshit sell wall to get you fucking idiots to dump so the price drops and they buy in. Once you see that you fucked up by selling, you buy back in again at a higher price like the idiot that you are

Hence buy high sell low

They're not "whale" groups but just scum pump and dump faggots

It needs to hit 2200 for me just to break even.

it will go far beyond that in the next twelve months.

;)

5000?
ayyy lmao