Rate my business idea

I live in Jacksonville.

Downtown Jacksonville is extremely nigger, to the point that the property just 200 feet from the dead center of the city are worth next to nothing (because niggers)

Okay, here's the thing:

I happened to find a tiny 4,000 square foot vacant residential lot for sale for only $3400. The interesting thing about the lot is that it's actually NOT surrounded by ghetto at all (there's a highrise on one side, the jaguars stadium on the other side, and then a main road on the street side.

Because it's in the absolute heart of downtown, the niggers can't really nig there.

Here is my plan:

>Buy the lot
>lay down a 20x20 foundation
>build brick house by hand (it would be really small, just 1/2 bedrooms, a bathroom, and a kitchen)

I think I can buy the land & build the house for about 20k if I do almost all of the work myself.

After I build it, I'll either Airbnb it (because it's so close to downtown) or rent it out permanently.

Thoughts?

Neighbour here, thank you, I am stealing your idea!

see you around!

There's plenty of them in every city retard

>Knowing very well that there are dindus swarming about
>Still want to invest and move into the congo

Parking lot.

>the jaguars stadium on the other side

just do what said

Parking lot.

go back to pol/ idiot

I would grab it up if it's that cheap and in the 32202 zipcode. That's a steal.

>20k
you planning on building a cuckshed?

>implying the zoning of a vacant lot between a stadium and a high rise building is residential
>implying you can afford the property taxes
>wanting to be kept up at night by drunken tailgaters everytime there's a late night game

kek I forgot about cucksheds

Cuckshed landlord master race

I looked into land in the area he describes, there is none that's posted on any real estate sites.

This whole thread was hypothetical you autist.

You think I would give you leeches my ideas?

>implying the op isn't larping

I'm just trying to get you thinking, user

P a r k i n g l o t

>hypothetical
>chooses shitville as a city

Jax is the worst city in all of of FL. It will never be up & coming or worth investing your time & money here. Renters are the worst kind here. No one comes to JAX to visit...they go to Jax Beach, Ponte Vedra Beach, Saint Augustine, or Orlando. It's a city on the edge of collapse. Not even Amazon building warehouses, or the new IKEA opening up can save it from it's fate & poverty.

The rich have been trying to sell off their mansions for years here yet no one wants to buy them.

fuck off larping faggot, stop wasting Veeky Forums's time

More liek L A R P I N G l o t

>bazinga

hi OP i buy alot of realestate. and if the property were to be much cheaper. there is a reason why its cheap. but if you want to buy i suggest buy and hold wait for time to catch up with the area and bam good to go. or do what i did in downtown la make it a parking lot rent it out to some company when people start building u cans ell it easily.

I don't give a fuck about Veeky Forums. I care about you, user. YOU.