So... what now? Am I going to recover my money?

So... what now? Am I going to recover my money?

nah, deadcat bounce

>am I going to recover my money
How much have you lost by holding?

Only for trusting slovenians you deserve to never get your money back.

someone told me CFI was very good coin....gonna get priority pass to new amazing ICOs....but then price drop. I refresh bittrex page every day but price only go down....what now? when will moon? I took out $4000 loan for this

You can't be serious.

this is probably the dude who bought at 13k

he's fucked for a loooong time

Hoping to Satan this goes up by riding the coat tails of ICN or something.

According to Blockfolio, 46€. I only put 100 in.

He's memeing

I bought it for 12k and I already settled that my money will get stuck in this shit for a long time because I do not want to leave at a loss.
It seems the developers' ultimate concern is to add value to the currency.

What? I'm pretty sure CFI doesn't give a shit what the price of their coin is so long as they're hosting successful ICOs and getting a slice from each of those pies.

Buy high, sell low. Welcom to Veeky Forums

Sorry, english is not my native language so I must have misunderstood.
What I meant is exactly what you said. Developers are shitting to add value to the currency.

I fucking hope so.

The developers don't give a fuck about this coin.

This coin is a massive ponzi scheme for all new ICOs it will work with, and the devs themselves. They intentionally drove the price down.

Yeah, I already noticed that.
By what I read in their Slack of two one: 1) or that is a scam; Or 2) the developers are very, very, dumb.
I say this because I saw in Slack perfectly plausible questions of why the coin could not be valued and what I saw from the developers were typical evasive scam answers like "This is a long-term project, you have to wait 6 months to 1 year to see some return "or a personal attack instead of the answer to the questions. The questions simply were not answered.
Or they are very dumb and did not even think for a second to add value to the currency when they created Cofound.it and only now have realized this and can not say anything to not generate more panic and need to maintain this position that they know what they are doing.
Either way they are winning, with devaluation or without currency devaluation.

And let's face it, the only thing that would add value to the currency, at least for now, is the priority pass, which of priority has nothing.

This seems like a good idea... wtf went wrong?

No. What would add value to the coin would be increasing the amount required to participate in ICOs for great upcoming coins, every ICO they do.

Next ICO : 5000CFI min.

One after that: 10000CFI

& after that: 20000CFI

They made it seem like it's a gateway to ICOs, and in theory that is great... when the developers aren't dirty jew cunts looking for an immediate return. The CFI concept is incredible especially for ICOs but these fucking people have no idea how to run it to that level, so they're just milking it.

I also think the idea is very good, but the execution is horrible. I'll wait another 2 or 3 ICOs to see how this is going to be because lower than it already is I do not believe it can stay. If the developers change things there I hold for a long time, but the way it is can not get more than that.

Let's see if it will work out in the next ICOs. The CFI crowdsale launch is July 28 and the value of CFI is only dropping.
In theory, what you are saying could even work, if CFI REALLY had a priority pass, but in the model they are adopting it is no longer worth using CFI to buy the ICOs. It is best to use ETH by the community's priority pass.

I sold half my bags, too bad i bought the other half at $.23 so its gonna take a while to get there

I-it's recovering, right guys?

Everything looked good from the get go, though. Concept is great, derived from a successful crypto, partnered with well renowned firms (i.e. Deloitte helping pick the ICO projects), lead devs had good resumes. I think this coin just blindsided everyone

I would bet it will reach MAXIMUM up to 5500 and then it will fall again.

you got slav'd

Mooning bois

Volume growth to 122. It was under 30 in the weekend.

I went all in @16k.
Lost tens of thousands already.
I want to die - I want to kill.

>Concept is great
>no way for price to increase because demand constantly drops
>no way for the coin to pay dividends because its only purpose it to pump other coins

Crowdsale of musiconomi is day 28. Let's see how the coin behaves there. If I rise above 10k I recover my hopes in CFI.

I dipped out at 4.3k

Had enough of this shit show of a coin. Maybe I'll get more if it goes sub 3.4k again, we'll see.

And it's gonna moon now. Fack.

It's mooooooooooooooning!