SCAM me BABY ONE MORE TIME!

And chinks scammed us again! Thanks yellows!

low effort meme from a low effort FUDer.
stay poor, fag

This is how your git and whitepaper looks. Low effort.

Easy now
Tracking you movements is rather simple when you keep posting the same pic from a kids show

already told you faggots I bought at $3.50. I know you can't do math, but that makes me in the green.

wow nice profits! Cos you are not Chink you probably lie and you bought on 40. Now you help this cunts shill to betray your brothers. Go away faggot!

>Bought in at 390
>Rebought at 210
>avg. pps is 300
>sold at 326 with a higher valued BTC

Anyone who was fooled twice needs to stop trading.

Chances of it dipping back to $5?

you never know when this chinks will throw bags in your face and run away...

I sense butthurt all over the place. How is NEO a scam?

They are openly communicating to the West. They do what they promise. I bought at 240k SAT 9 days ago and made really nice profit.

This coin has a great future ahead of it. Why are y'all so mad?

Bought my first ants at 146k. Haven't paid more than 250k since. feelsgoodman.jpg

How is not? They are promising 20$ but shit is dipping... and when it was "mooning" it went up 10%... so moon is not moon anymore?!

'They' being the people that invested 50 dollar from their allowance hoping they'd gain quick profits? It's those people that sprout that shit that jumped ship now. Are you always that gullible?

Pretty high once the hard fork debate in november approaches everything will dip pretty hard. This is of course assuming that the price of btc doesnt increase from where its at anymore

Yeah ok. You FUDers are never correct though. Like, literally never.

I like ANS but this lazytown crap has got to stop. You're not exactly proving them wrong with this faggotry.

Nice lunch money faggot, maybe you can buy a large meal at McD's next time you visit

Oh, right. Because showing you my first buy shows you all. Eat a dick, poorfag

rofl