Bittrex

Is it safe to send BTC from coinbase to Bittrex at the moment?

no, not safe. you need an intermediary.

I know a service that specializes in that to make it extremely secure and your coins will transfer seamlessly.

Send to this address: x00a92345823lkj333af4sd

Why aren't you sending bitcoin to cryptopia to buy Sigt

You can't deposit or withdral btc right now on trex.

sent!

Got it! I will start the transfer process now to your Bittrex wallet. You should receive the funds within the next minute.

Jesus Christ those are either wasted digits or I'm really gonna miss the next moon mission
Probably just wasted digits tho

I have 15000 of them that I spent 4 days mining. Hardly wasted digits. Kek is just pleased with me.

Highly recommend keeping on a personal wallet in case of fork, and not an exchange.

What will happen to my BTC on coinbase?

You will miss the split into two coins. Coinbase will profit from your loss.

Nobody fucking knows. I would have done what coinbase literally says to do (emailed everyone, on the app, on their website) and move to a non exchange wallet.

there won't be a split faggot until november

what if I won't have access to a hardware wallet in time? I don't wanna get fucked over this :(

...use a desktop wallet? Are you retarded?

Or send to bittrex if you have no other options. Bittrex claimed everyones stellar lumens for them in the last airdrop, which noone expected since pajeet polo and coinbase stole it for themselves

just buy ltc and send via ltc, are you really that fucking stupid?

I think btc is locked down on all exchanges until the 1st because of that bitcoin cash shit

nice, just sent 100k

does jaxx work or hardware trezor/nano/etc?

Did a brief search and it seems Electrum is the most credible. Can anyone confirm? Would rather not download a RAT and lose my savings.

bittrex resumed btc transfer a long time ago, but people are retards and can't read

Does anyone know if Bittrex will be giving access to BCC for people that hold BTC balances on there during Aug 1st?

>Is it safe to send BTC from coinbase to Bittrex at the moment?

No larp, this is a violation of coinbase TOS, its explicitely forbidden to send btc from other exchanges and they can close your account for doing so.

be careful user.

False, I just did. Just takes 6 confirmations.

>what if I won't have access to a hardware wallet in time? I don't wanna get fucked over this :(

bitcoin.org user, there are like 20 wallets to pick from.

just make sure you record the private key, step 1 most important thing, record the fucking key.

its safe to send from coinbase to exchanges, but not the other way around

I do not understand this at all. Why the fuck do they even care?

So sending btc from bittrex to coinbase is not advised?

But damn that would be the easiest to cash out.

You can send it to a private wallet and then from there send it to cuckbase

but why.

Can anyone confirm this? Will coinbase seize all your funds/btc/ltc/eth if they close your account or do they just make you withdraw your funds if they close your account for something this dumb?