discord.gg/sBpYeH
discord.gg/nmnVkF7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Meeeeeme

bump

Fly me to the moon...

urgetoknowmoreintensifies.jpg

Shameless bump cause people need to know

I will tip 10 Chancoins to the next 10, non-identical, Chancoin addresses after my post.

Come on peeps, you're saying you want to miss out on the feeling you get when you buy your first meal with Chancoin?

daddy

CKjZfaHzxqCPbXmTAhkoBcWZA6YNr5VAsF

I fuggin love this coin. Veeky Forums is about be great again.

coinmarketcap.com/assets/pepe-cash/
If this memecoin can reach $10M market cap, why not Chancoin?

Think how much fun it'd be to just have a coin we can tip each other for shitposting.

Could you give me whichever amount you planned, +1cent?
That way i'll have a rounder number in my wallet

it aint shameless since there is no shame in having some 4CHN.

Use this to feel like you are heading off to lamboland

chancoinsolitare.000webhostapp.com/

you better deliver.

4 more opportunities left!

All sent so far!

i will fly you too the moon and back!

Which crypto do you think is the most trustable bet today and still is affordable?

>> pic related

Look at this and wonder why you have not bought more 4CHN, a coin that is relevant to 4 Chan. Doge got 210.000.000 USD in it, and the meme is dying. Also, the supply for DOGE is 110,353,756,764.

Imagine what would happen if a small fraction of Doge converted to 4CHN. We are going straight to the LAMBOLAND!

For those that was like
>I AINT CLICKIN DAT SHIT NIGGA
Here's a screenshot.

chancoinsolitare.000webhostapp.com/

NOTICE TO ALL NEWCOMERS: THIS COIN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH Veeky Forums AND SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THE SITE. IT IS NOT OFFICIALLY ENDORSED OR ASSOCATED WITH Veeky Forums.

THERE IS A 9,000,000 COIN PREMINE. 3,000,000 OF THOSE COINS WERE BURNED. THERE ARE FEWER THAN 6.2 MILLION COINS IN CIRCULATION.

THE DEV HAS DIRECT, OR HAS GRANTED SURROGATES, CONTROL OF MORE THAN 98% OF COINS CURRENTLY IN CIRCULATION.

SIMPLY PUT: THIS COIN IS A SCAM. STAY AWAY.

plz good sir

Succ a dicc, this coin is amazing and will make Veeky Forums great again.

You're a fucking idiot. The dev pays you in 4CHN because it's cheaper to have you shill for $0.00 than to pay a pajeet in curry.

4CHN is more than a shill coin, it is a coin that represents all of us to some degree. You can get free Chancoin by participating in this Discord. discord.gg/sBpYeH

sent :)

It sure as fuck doesn't represent me.

Remember that good ol' coin called Bitcoin? That's Veeky Forums's coin and it got shilled plenty in 2010 on /b/.

Chancoin is a lame fucking cash grab trying to leverage a great community and take advantage of gullible kids who just want a few bucks.

Have fun with your accumulate and HODL while the dev dumps coins periodically. You'll end up having nothing to show for your effort. Might as well donate your time to something worthwhile. Like blowing homeless dudes.

Oh wow, forgot the wallet
CXkTN9dkaDbsrJmopHpCF3ggcu3BtCnRzt

sent.

AIR-DROP in 3 hours and 45 minutes here:

>
>
>discord.gg/nmnVkF7

bummmmp for air drops

Reminder that I told all of you faggots to sell your 4CHN for SIGT last night when it was 1000 SAT. You could have gone 2.5x on your money already. You can still go 5x with SIGT.

Sell your fucking 4CHN and buy SIGT you stupid forced meme faggots.

Take a look at the charts. Whales are clearing out the sell order book each day.
The spikes are whales buying $5000 of chancoin and then waiting for weak hands to fill back the order book.

This behavior is very common about a month before a moon.

Someone just ordered a new lambo for delivery next month.

You have been warned. NoChaners will be on suicide watch very soon.

Stop mining and let difficulty drop. I want to mine some coin.

This is actually a perfect example of a developer dumping coins over time and then spiking price by selling to themselves.

In the time you've been masturbating to this shit SIGT has gone up another 50% and now has a deeper order book than 4CHN has had in volume over the past 2 weeks.

Ship is sailing, forced meme faggots. Get on or cry into your cheerios once the dev realizes you've failed him and decides to schlong you into liquidation-land.

Enjoy your pump and dump coin.
These coins are completely different, chancoin is a meme coin. There is no need to bring up other coins.

Steady increase is better than pump and dump

Chancoin is a SCAMcoin dude. Not a fucking memecoin. Veeky Forums isn't a meme. Stop being such a faggot. If you crave dick that bad just go suck some.

Stop trying to forced-meme a garbage tier, cookie-cutter, Scrypt coin that's basically impossible to mine.