MUH CRASH

>Btc/Eth is crashing sell now
>Will there be a crash Aug 1st?
>is it just me or does anyone else feel like a major crash is coming soon?
>Huge bubble flag
>Muh crash

It's pretty clear that somebody, out of pure greed did not rebuy during the rebound, and needs the market to dip again so they can recover their losses.

Hey dickhead, you missed it. BTC WILL NOT BE CRASHING ANYTIME SOON. If you don't understand why BTC is valued the way it is, and why the market is growing so rapidly, then you shouldnt be trading.

We have never left the bull run, there is NO bubble, crypto is a REVOLUTION against the banks and BTC will be going past $4k in the coming months.

Either hop on the train or get lost in the dust.

>BTC WILL NOT BE CRASHING ANYTIME SOON

Just like it didn't crash anytime soon during the last 3 months.

Another fud thread made already

when will they learn

>btc fork in august
>only people holding btc will get the fork coins, alts and dollars get 0
>this means people will dump btc for some reason

newhomo logic

let's just get rich you and i forget the others

I'll be bumping this thread when btc starts crashing. That means tonight

>only people holding btc will get the fork coins, alts and dollars get 0

Have fun holding

The flag is breaking down, the next 24 hours will confirm.

Sell now, or sell at lower prices later. Whatever you do dont be paralyzed in the fag box and hold as it rolls over, and become suicidal only to sell at the bottom.

Be a fucking winner, user, and sell now to buy back lower

>fork made by 1 gook pool is gonna take down bitcoin
>also these gooks aren't interested in pumping their fork, just burning it and btc to the ground

newhomo strikes again

Do you guys get drunk before posting this shit?

yeah and sell all the altcoins you cannot convert into either litecoin or eth...

Retard, its crashed not once, not twice, but multiple times over the past 2 months. What makes you think it's suddenly immune to crashing?

>>hurr durr its greedy not to buy during the ATH

Its gone up 40% during a week. Its your own greed that is blinding you to the inevitable.

Shud I get out now then?

Those were not "crashes" retard. It's called a dip, and look how short it took the BTC price to rebound.

Holy fuck are you a moron? It's called a rebound. The 40% upward trend is a rebound fool, look at the chart. All you need to do is look at the fucking chart.

BTC essentially has been testing resistance at the ~$2,500 level, you fucking idiots. We've already gone through the "dip" period after a major breakout.

Now BTC, ETH and other major players are going to have another breakout as we've already succeeded at holding this price floor.

Only a fool would sell now unless you're a very skilled daytrader that can work incremental 5% price swings.

>he fell for the bull trap

price will go down to 1800 before agust 1st then shoot up to 4500+ on august 2nd

We understand that through the eyes of a newfag such as yourself it *looks* like it crashed. To everyone else who has been doing this for more than 4 months it doesn't.

>Watch me throw around trading language, I'm so smart even though I have no idea of what I'm talking about

I take you're new to crypto.

Nope. But you clearly are.

THERE WILL BE CRASH I AM CHINA WHALE SELL NOW THIS IS FAIR WARN

we've been hitting the $2800 ceiling for nearly a week now, this price is obviously being rejected. you have to have the IQ of a subhuman to not see what's going to happen

can't wait for all the demented wojak threads soon from peabrains like OP

Smart person here

There's no fucking way an average person investing in cryptocurrencies should be selling right now. We are currently testing a price floor, which means that at any moment we could skyrocket up past the ATH.

On top of that the market has not been volatile enough to make money daytrading either.

The ONLY way you should be selling right now is if you are using an algorithmic bot, and even then I think you are playing with fire.

IF you were actually a decent trader you would have exited at 2900+ during the last peak. If you are holding, you are holding, plain and simple.

>REVOLUTION
stop scaring away the normie investors with marx runes like that

>Thinks it's a ceiling

Hahahaha, thanks peabrain

Protip it's not a ceiling. It's a price floor being tested, that's what happens after a dip. Rise, dip, test, maybe another smaller dip that's harder to predict, sideways movement, then rise again.

if you all are so sure about the crash....short it, stfu, and go away.

it's not just one person, the price of BTC has defied all previous trends, it's a lot of VERY desperate people, understandably

if BTC shoots ups after aug1, they'll have a very rough time deciding exactly where to cut losses

some of them are undoubtedly shorting, so $5000 BTC = lost everything