Fuck crypto

Let's get some real business advice going here, tired of the crypto bs people are shilling here. It's just rich fags trolling poor fags.

Anyways i don't have much money but me and my dad has been talking about starting a small business, not to get rich really but you know make some money on the side and have fun.

So anyone has any ideas of things that is easy to set up? My dad has contacts and can get a nice website and such from professionals. But we need an idea.

We have been thinking of finding something to buy in bulk from alibaba.com and then repackaging with our own label and selling here in Sweden.

i'll buy whatever she's selling

>Sweden.
get out of there before you will get "culturally enriched" one way or another.

Trust me i will, just need to secure som dough first though.

Since you're in Sweden I think you should be selling black dildoes and male chasity devices.

Guys i'm red pilled and i browse /pol so please stop with the memes. Just contribute to the thread.

How many BTC to fugg this?

rent out your wife/mother to refugees
if you don't you're a racist bigot
they can't help the sexual emergencies

>Sweden
Land of the cucks

buy some KNEE PADS OP. YOU WILL BE BLOWING THE REFUGEE who just finished inside your moms asshole while your cuck dad films

>sweeden
step 1: move to america
step 2: set up shop
step 3: become rich

maybe re-sell dirt-cheap mobile phones.... but its not small.....
maybe some clothes?
maybe some "natural food" that "boost health"
maybe dollar store analog?
maybe some cute looking dirt-cheap jewelry?

>maybe dollar store analog?
Hmm sounds intresting, gonna have to look into it. I know we have a few dollar type stores online that sell eletronics.

just be careful. before you start that you need to be 100% sure there will be actually demand for products.

people easily fell into buying useless cups / kitchen items / cheap batteries for clocks / glowing in dark shoe-laces.... screwdriver sets made from tinfoil.... and such crap.... but electronics..... you really need to be 100% sure that people will be interested.

cause people tend to buy food and clothes :D and china-copied useful items (useless items that will brake on second day of use) and sometimes magical bio active pills/gums/syrop/eye-drops....

but to hook people on buying electronics stuff constantly.... its probably hard.

p.s. i'm still surprised that there is no cheap-ass knock off "miraculous" lanosterol eye-drops on on market.

honestly there is so much stuff.....
china can copy/ghetto-compile anything.
they can make motherboards using wrong (unsupported) type of chipsets and it will work.
they can copy things that clamp on finger to show blood oxigen level / heart rate and make them cheap.
they can "copy" gamepads and phones and make really cheap jewelry/clocks...
they really can build basically anything.
and sometimes even with good enough quality
if its not scam replica and its has its their own actual brand...and not cost ridiculously low price... it really can be quite good. I was wearing china made shoes "made for running". Was cheap. And lasted quite long. So i bought another pair :D

I didn't mean i would start selling electronics, just that i know there already are a few sites like that in sweden.

I'm thinking more in the lines of selling many diffrent types of things very cheap online. Like a dollar store but online.

well what can i say. good luck.

>i'm red pilled and i browse /pol
never gonna make it

Interesting. Please elaborate, if you don't mind.

You don't have Amazon in Sweden do you?

Be Amazon in Sweden.

I've been thinking of buying cheap Chinese watches and creating my own brand and sell the watches under the brand. I'd buy cheapo NATO straps too I believe, do a Dan Wellington thing. Plenty of people buy "fashion watches".

How does this idea sound?