It's about to happen.

Get in ... strong hands only.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40710051
newscientist.com/article/dn5022-clubbers-choose-chip-implants-to-jump-queues/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iota/
google.com/finance?q=OTCMKTS:PSID&fstype=ii&ei=dJZ2WdmgMYzEePPiv5gH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>would you be willing to be implanted with such a chip?
Would quit my job on the spot if they ever so much as suggested doing that.

1 year plot is brutal, bearish as hell. Also the tech? C'mon man, no sane person would accept such violation of his or her personal space.

>wageslaves about to be marked by the beast

The article says it will one day replace passports. Fucking lol. Imagine a thief or mugger who instead of just demanding your wallet now has to cut you open to get what he wants.

>Bearish
Stop saying this

Soooo the plot of the Belko Experiment?

you better believe they'll do it do

If only we had some kind of technology that could allow us to do all of these things, without implanting a microchip into the body. Something like a small portable computer, that people always carry with them, that could coincidentally also be used for identification. Wouldn't that be convenient?

Of course they will. That's why this idea is so completely fucking retarded.

Anyone can make a simple rfid chip

That companys sucks

They'd never be able to legally force their employees, and 99% of employees would tell them to fuck off.

MARK OF THE BEAST

Make phones free for every employee in the company and let the phones also be used for identification.

That idea is probably far cheaper and 10000x better than the fucking microchip idea.

Everyone remember to fucking short whichever company is trying to use this.

what makes you think this increases the value of the stock?

it's like saying "buy that company they just gave their employees keycards to open doors"

No he's telling people to buy the stock of the company which makes the microchips.

In your example it's like telling people to buy stock of the key-card company, with the belief that they will gain new clients...

It's happening.

Sorry, not bearish, more like dead.

>Yes goy, have surgery to mark yourself as a wageslave instead of just using swiping $0.01 security card

Positive ID was verichip....
Verichip was the 666 meme back in 2009
alex jones and everyone was on it and I caught a nice little 300% pump. bought my first car the next week.

DHS handed them a contract. their company's value sinks to zero, then someone comes along, does a reverse stock split and throws the company a few dollars, and they keep chugging along...

>verizon gridcoin shill here...
>I got some good shit for you fuckers in the next 6 months

This. No chance in hell.

BIG fuck to that

this is the beginning of the end

all they need to do is give a few incentives and normies will eat that shit up.
>Want free healthcare and insurance? step right up my good fellow.
>Free upgrades to premium economy on all future flights? Step right this way
>bored of remembering passwords? roll up that sleeve
that alone would get 50% on board

>This alone would get 50% on board.

Yeah normally I'd agree but I still think even then it wouldn't be nearly enough, not for 50%.

No one would willingly go for this. This is just typical news fear-mongering.

50 employees already did
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40710051
i think you underestimate how retarded and brainwashed statists are

I agree, not yet. but by the time junior high school kids start working?

>99% of employees would tell them to fuck off
No they wouldn't.

ngl that's a pretty fucking massive chip
imagine having that embedded into your skin.

I'm pretty sure it says it goes between your thumb and index finger too of all places. Wouldn't be surprised if there's a permanent scar too.

Ffs I hope the people there get paid to do this.

50 fucking retards
Hope one of them gets an infection and has their arm amputated

>thief's robbing you because he wants your ID/passport

when did this ever happen?

there was some nightclub in Spain a few years ago that gave out a Verichip like chip.
the stupid fucking fucks PAID to take one simply for some shit tier VIP treatment.
found it.
newscientist.com/article/dn5022-clubbers-choose-chip-implants-to-jump-queues/

have a nice cancer, chipped cucks

right, i need to have a fucking device implanted in my skin because typing a password and using a keycard is too inconvenient

Yea guess what there going to do? Add it to the fucking blockchains that shitcoins use.

IOTA is literally a fucking fucking internet of things that shit they sell

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iota/

The last game of real-estate is resources that you can distribute to a population that's' going to use them optimally for your blockchain. lol.. let's fuck shit up guys.
I've had this shit figured out since I was 4

the only way I would ever do that is if it has some field that repelled leftist and normies. I don't need to associate with them.

Get in

Revolutionary hands only

>not subjecting your soul to be tortured in hell for all eternity because you think you might have a shot at assistant manager soon

No wonder you lazy millenials are so poor.

This sounds awfully like the plot of a movie...

There is obviously some other plan going on behind closed doors here. I don't want to get too conspiracy theorist here, but chip implants for monitoring, controlling and even commanding by the world government has been a talk in communities and fiction for sometime. I don't believe anyone would willingly do this, but the mainstream media is trying to slowly normalize it I guess. They are preparing to make this be normal and legal at birth for everyone.

I would not fund their company even to make money my self.

They have an accumulated deficit of -161,000,000

For the new fags, they would have to have positive net income for fucking years in order to account for this deficit.

Enjoy bankruptcy.

google.com/finance?q=OTCMKTS:PSID&fstype=ii&ei=dJZ2WdmgMYzEePPiv5gH

>implying they aren't already chipping every male at birth
Why do you think they push circumcision so much?

>chip in penis skin ring
Would explain my lump. Thanks for saving me a trip to the doctor's office.