Hello Veeky Forums lame ass here, want to know how to earn bit coin...

Hello Veeky Forums lame ass here, want to know how to earn bit coin. I'm just starting out with bit coin and downloaded a wallet to get the ball rolling. I want to earn some bitcoin with out getting involved with stocks or gambling if possible, any advice?

>>Inb4 Google (fuck you Bing)

Realistically the only way for you is to purchase some kneepads

If American coinbase
if Canadiand quadrigacx

Ya, but how do I get the value out my mouth into my wallet?

Is American, I
But I don't need another wallet, I need stuff to fill it

I'm not sure what you're asking. Do you think people just give this out? You either spend thousands on mining equipment and mine into a pool or buy it with fiat

Normies get out.

No no no, I want to earn it. I don't know how mining works but I'll Google it. Just different ways to EARN legally bitcoin.

There's generally 2 ways to do this, trade coins or mine coins

Trade as in stock exchange, correct?

Did you read what I said you stupid nigger?
Either buy it or mine it

No useful information here.

Fuck it, how do I gamble this shit. Do I download an app and get a key? What's the process.

Make an account and buy some on Coinbase. Transfer to an exchange of your choosing.
Then proceed to buy high and sell low

What is this exchange you speak of

Go to coinmarketcap website
Press bitcoin
Press exchanges
Pick one???

What would you recommend

I use kraken cuz im Canadian but just use the one with the most trading volume
Why do you want bitcoin in the first place, you seem like you know nothing about it and thus are bound to lose money

Also does it have to be coinbase. I downloaded the "bitcoin" app from the market before I posted here. I know it's a wallet and should work, but I wanna be sure

No it doesn't but it's what most newfag nocoiners use
Simple ui and fairly easy

crypto exchange

Poloniex is probably the most refined website, but doesn't have a thousand coins like others, you can also trade on margin there

If the shoe fits lol

I want to see if I can get an orgy started with bitcoin

Uwot kiddo

You know when people contribute to party favors, I want to do the same, but with bitcoin