SELL IT ALL

Charlie Lee himself knows his fucking coin is worthless with BTC getting segwit

look how delusional he is now

cut your losses friends, I don't want to see any more digibags here.

>look how delusional he is now
What's delusional about that post?
Looks more like gallows humor to me.
Care to explain?

Seems like a decent down to earth humble guy will continue to hodl

you're not too bright, OP.

Bitcoin just became centralized with Bitmain now taking control of the github used to upgrade Bitcoin.

I hope you fags know this guy is satoshi himself or at the very least part of the core team

If he is Satoshi himself why did he need to fork Tenebrix to make Litecoin?

What does that even mean?

look at this, what the fuck?

releasing a guide on how to read his tweets, holy shit he's nuts

What a wanker.

He selling: Just before tweet

Seems okay to me, too many people are shady fucks these days with their layered signaling. Appreciate this transparency.

Is this real?

dear sirs, I sell all the lite money. Good fortune to helping me protect my family house.

he doesnt give a shit, hes made enough money from bitcoin to be set for life anyway, litecoin will always be his hobby project, he doesnt even have real control over it anyway, its been under the full control of chinese miners from the beginning.

lol no that guy has been trolling various threads recently with the same shit. if you actually click on the links he provides and read what he says it doesnt make any sense

Yes but it could be miners. It's pretty established that miners dump LTC for BTC or cash immediately.

Take a look at all the ETH bagfags in this thread.

Lighten up guise at least he's not a pusified bulimic virtue signalling numale Ethereum bagfag like Vitalik.

Do you even know what delusional means?

Because you think he's being dead serious in his tweets. Lighten up.

Would't say delusional but it's kinda sad.

its amusing that you would even lump ethereum together with litecoin. i doubt the real investors in ethereum even give litecoin a second thought, along with every other bitcoin or alt clone.

litecoin is just one of the only remaining survivors of the namecoin/peercoin/dogecoin/auroracoin/etc group of alts, solely because of chinese ownership over it, but the software updates it still gets are nothing more than a gesture to the chinese that keep dumping electricity into it.

...that isn't even a picture of a 360

this man is completely mental

Charlie Lee confirmed for crypto's greatest troll

I thought Litecoin was more decentralized??