No portfolio thread

post em

DGB? Time to delet

nice 50 dollars worth actual garbage

I am the Bancor shill

Kore and slim doubled my shit this week

Gonna be adding a lot more fiat this year, probably a couple hundred a month.

XDN is total crap, and I was foolish to buy it. Also, bought it before I knew to exit a trade after a 5% loss, now I'm stuck holding bags.

Everything else is good though.

why do you post my portfolio little nobanc>?

I literally mine this much crypto on a weekly basis

Do you people honestly not have jobs or what? If you take into account the fact that some of the high rollers around here are actually larpers and that most of the lower value portfolios are actually legit then like I'm curious how many people actually have a real source of income and put a significant amount into crypto. Like I make a very modest amount of money but I put at least 1k into crypto a month and usually more because it's actually fun so I cut back on daily pleasures so I can budget a little more into my investments. Is doing that really as uncommon as it seems?

You guys do realize that even if your investments return as much as eth did in it's bull run (like what, 20x) that you won't make It? Like 20 times $500 dollars is only 10k. Obviously that amazing but 10k isn't life-changing. But 10k to 200k is probably life-changing for most average people. Or 15k to 300k, or 20k to 400k... You get the idea. Idk, it just seems weird to see these portfolios with crazy low value. Crypto could very well end up being a once in a lifetime opportunity of insane returns as it already has been for so many of us, and if you're here you're already a part of a rare, small group of people that know about this stuff early on, why waste this chance?

get in during ICO and put in a decent amount 1k can turn into 100k+

40% btc / 60% eth

waiting for the shit to go down over the next 4 weeks before doing anything.

only ethereum tokens?

I-im s-sorry bancwhale. I'm not a nobanc either.. I just wish I had that many.

i feel the same way user

i wish had more money to put into crypto, im only 21 and still in college, but im putting in basically everything i can after bills/food and have been doing so for the past few months...

hoping i can make it but i dont know if its enough

if you think most people here are students and wernt around before 2016 it makes sense.

personally this shit is my job and ive already made enough to live off it indefinitely.

>Like 20 times $500 dollars is only 10k

If I double my money I would be happy. Making any money is fine by me as long as i'm in profit.

just think, that used to be 30k lmao

If the time travelers photo is real, next year his BNT portfolio will be valued at around 3.2ml. He has a shit load of BNT and will deserve it if he can hodl that long.

I have ODN and WAVES as well. Some ARK too

Also a bigger risk? Thats why the payoff is greater. More money is at stake