Racism

How can i stop being racist? I hate being so jealous and hateful. And i fit in the stereotype pretty well
>fat
>bad at school
>unemployed
etc
so how can i stop hating a person?

>inb4 shill, cuck

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741
ehealthme.com/ds/testosterone/impulse-control disorder/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Retard

People literally have to brainwash themselves not to be. Makes you think.

You can't. It's biological. Babies as young as 3 months old prefer to play with babies of their own race. inb4 "well they were clearly brainwashed in those 3 months!!!"

take up an elite sport like sprinting or power lifting learn what IT TAKES TO BE A MAN BITCH

the same way you stop any other part of yourself from overcoming you and wrecking your life, discipline
if you are fat is because you are to indulgent
if you are bad at school is because you lack work ethic
if your prejudice towards peopel different from you affects your life in any meaningful way is because you have no control over yourself
I dislike gays, uglies, red necks, trans, soccer fans, ebonic-talking blacks, and fats, if a customer belonging to any of those groups show up at my store I won't turn them away because I can very well tolerate their shit so long as nobody is pushing me into accepting it and make it part of my behavior

hang out with cool people of other races

>How can i stop
embrace it lad.

Just stop being a dick, ez pz.

I don't really see how your being a shit person makes foreigners any better.
Your argument is more of a non sequitur than most racist rants are.

Wtf does the meaning "racist" mean to you? Explain. Do you not like black people just because they're black or do you have a problem with ther negro culture? There's a vast difference.

this desu

Sure, you can hate whatever group of people you want, but once you start going out of your way to be a dick to them, then you're essentially virtue signalling, but just with being negative and edgy instead of moral. Again, this doesn't mean that you have to throw your coat down for them, but give them the damn time of day.

Read all the scientific literature where it was proved that every human population is genetically the same when it comes to cognitive abilities and other psychological properties.
Wait, there isn't any?

>fat
>bad at school
>unemployed
that's not a racist stereotype, that's a 4channer stereotype.

i'm fit, have 2 university degrees, and i start working in a couple weeks, and i'm racist
it isn't so bad

Realise that race is a spook

race isn't a spook though
it exists
you can see it with your eyeballs

Best answer in the thread. If you can find one black or mexican person who you respect, you'll find yourself more well disposed towards the others.

Is it racist if I don't mind mostly don't mind other races (as long as you act like a civilized person I'm cool with you, hell I'm not even white myself) but I absolutely would not let my daughter date a black guy, no matter the circumstances?

>recognizing race is the same as hating another person because of their race

wew

Yes.

Man, I appreciate you don't let your prejudice fuck up your money. Wish more racists were like you.

Of course man. Any circumstance? You going to push your daughter to marry an unemployed white guy over a black neueologist?

It is but why is racism bad?

No you can't.
What race are the qts?

Collective learning. The more human minds allowed to flourish without belligerent systems stunting their growth, the more ideas the species can access and benefit from. If every human born was able to develop unhindered, we'd do much better as a collective.

we're all racists and bigots man, some of us migth be more bigotted and some of other less so, but it is in all of us

racial differences need to be accounted for by society, blacks have higher amounts of certain serum hormone levels or hormone enzymes than whites, among other hormones, which leads to issues like prostate cancer, heart disease, higher aggression, impulsivity etc

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741
ehealthme.com/ds/testosterone/impulse-control disorder/

immediate differences aside, african americans were also recently historical biological transformed and selected for through the slave trade, for traits associated with farm labor, and their ancestors were not selected for the same traits associated with European, Asian, or Native American histories

medicine and history are not "racist", you truly want to help people you have to take reality into account

>this thread

Honest answer? Positive interactions with members of the group you don't like. It's a lot easier to hate something in the abstract than when you have a genuine connection with someone from that group.

I agree with what you said, but how is that relevant to the OP? It's one thing to accept the fact that there are differences between groups of people, and it's another to cultivate unbridled hate based on those differences. OP explicitly stated that it was the latter.

You won't erase your cognitive bias. But, if you are aware of it, it may play a smaller role in your decision making.

Empathy is key. Trying to empathise with someone very different from the start is very difficult. Start with someone you share hobbies with, then experiment with things a lil bit more different, gradually, until you can relate to people who are very different from the person you used to be.

If you just said you would never date a black person, your racism wouldn't really be an issue. But when you prohibit your son/daugher's from doing it, you can expect general society to disaprove of you, which would have far reaching social implications.

More importantly, I think it would hurt your relation with your daughter.

Checked, and I thought so
Not even a white guy, just not a black one
Idk that's why I'm here
>you can expect general society to disapprove of you
Nigga I live in North Florida

Nah, mato, they just have to not give a second thought to anything and blurt anything that seems legit to them. Since they know their fee fees and what their friend cleetus told them is true. If they are super passionate to justify their convictions, they can make up bullshit with pseudoscientific redpills JPEGs they find on Malaysian traditional gardening forums :^)

First thing, take a break from /pol/.
Second maybe try interacting with others of a different race. You will come to realize that most people are pretty much the same and that while differences can be large at the population level they are hardly applicable to individuals. I'd much rather hang out with a fun smart guy from another race than some of the white skinned niggers I know.

not only will you hurt your relationship with your daughter, but restricting her from black guys will only probably make her want to date them more