NEO (ANS) explanation video

vimeo.com/226637631

For all confused FUDers and my firends who belived in us.
We love you all!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TyGQxHCILTY&feature=youtu.be
vimeo.com/226637631
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Youtube edition:
youtube.com/watch?v=TyGQxHCILTY&feature=youtu.be

This is why I'm almost all in. Right now these pissy fluctuations between 250-300k sat mean nothing in the long run. Good thing is the blatant shilling and fussing will keep the price under control for a little while so I can continue accumulating.

reminds of when eth was journey from 5-10 buckaroos, i honestly believe this will go to 40 bucks in a month or two, but this time i have money to all in

same story my friend.

just bought my first 10 coins, i get paid this Friday will buy 10 more

good shit user
youre making a good choice doing that

you will be tankful first the time in your life for reading Veeky Forums

yup and i see all the crazy things going on here on Veeky Forums basically its all risk right i know i am new to this but i am also not going to put my months rent in to buying in just what i would have normally drank away anyway on a week end its actually a nice hobby im glad i ran in to this. Just started 3 days ago

OH FUCK THEY ARE MAKING A DECENTRILIZED STOCK EXCHANGE
Moving all my antshares to an ant wallet immediately

what are you talking about?

BUY BUY BUY

I sold some last night at the congestion area and just bought back 350 ANS at 299k. I've got 1638 ANS now.

GJ user! See you in da future! Lambos inc ;)

>They don't know NEO is the next ETH like parabolic gainer in the coming months.

Accumulate if you like lambos.

Good start, but aim for the triple digit club where I'm at, and then if you set your sights really high, the quad digit club (I'll probably never get there because it would cost a relative shit ton to go from 266 to 1k right now).

bump

shit

was that your last words?

yea will try, dont want to put all my chips in one color spread it out evenly so i dont take a huge hit in just one coin but if i come up in extra trow away money i will try to reach at least 1K if i see is still hold its value at the end of the year

>youtube.com/watch?v=TyGQxHCILTY&feature=youtu.be

hory shit desu

we are collective mind. we drive lambos together. :)

Yeah it's tough now given the price if you're a broke ass like me. I accumulated the most during the crash, but couldn't buy in nearly as much as I wanted when it dipped to like $4.80, because medical bills, but I've literally bought smart enough to offset all of my crypto losses for this year, Including the few times I did buy ANS at the peak. I can't call it a shit coin if it's been working out for me so far. I suggest listening to the Fudders on here though, because a lot of their criticisms are valid, and weigh the pros and cons before getting too far in. That way you can keep a cool head when it does dip if you do decide it's a good investment, as I've been able to.

Decentralized stock exchange take me now NEO

nice, just bought 100k

here we go!

I hope so. Since the dip I'm down $250, which is technically nothing for me at this point, but I don't like red. If it goes at least a dollar higher, I'm back to neutral so that'd be nice to see, although that's asking for a lot in one night, unless the chinks go full pump on my ass.

Why is this coin not $25 right now?

>vimeo.com/226637631

fan made video, really gives me much hope for NEO

It's not October yet

whats in october?

$25 coins m8 what else.

honestly though this will be 40+ in no time

ROUND THREE!

FIGHT!

I also honestly personally believe this is the floor for now before the next big jump, by they chinese come in great numbers and are easily startled

im a holder long term but is there any reason why it might jump so high so soon

Noob question. If I want this coin to grow, low red is good and high greens are good right?

He's speculating, nothing more.

Go watch their last conference and go to the part where they discuss how they are spending their funding.

The lower the red, the less money it takes put into the market for the price to go up. The big jumps up are barriers that are hard for the price to breach without a low of buying / selling.

To an extent, yes. High greens means a lot of buy order support. High reds means a lot of sell order support. More red means more people are trying to sell at that price, so all of those orders would have to be filled before the share price can rise, and obviously the opposite for high reds. However whales will manipulate buy and sell walls to shit (which is why during a strong buying period you'll see sell walls rise and drop heavily, if a whale wants to try to discourage buying but doesn't want to actually sell out at that price), among a host of other factors.

>obviously the opposite for high greens, my bad

Thanks

woop woop