When are you guys selling?

when are you guys selling?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6pd6xt/new_algo_coin_is_5_days_old_only_on_cryptopia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

one trillion dollar market cap

$300

now.

We lamboing sir

>selling any time soon

This is not the normal shitcoin that you day trade for a few extra bucks. This thing is a baby still. Give it a week and maybe I'll sell some at 50 cents.

Everytime I thought about shorting it. It shoots up 200 sats. Fuck it im holding.

Are we done accumulating? Let's shill it to Reddit and wherever else to get it to a dollar with the wider market FOMO

$3000 USD

No joke I'm not selling until $200.

when you buy high so i get to sell high and you get to sell low

Ok since you are all just shitposting faggots I'll give OP a real answer: its worth selling once it hits Bittrex.

STFU. Let the profitability of mining die before we do that.

bought 55k for $1k, sold 15k for $1, so I'm at $0 cost now.

if it ultra moons in the next day or two I'll probably sell 10-20k out of the 40k I have left, otherwise play it by ear.

You guys are gonna be bigger bagholders than RDD fags

i have 700 in my wallet, how do i stake this shit?

checked.

Will sell some when it hits a real exchange and when the chain coin hodl tech is implemented.

in 90 days when pow stops. I would suggest selling b4 then, because POS SUCKS

I will not sell before this hits bittrex

I'm selling half of my position at $1. I'm keeping the other half to pay for my retirement via staking. Currently have .011% of all coins that will ever be mined.

>tfw this NEET turned 2 BTC into 8.

May the eternal no coiner rest in peace. Thanks Veeky Forums I love you all, going on vacation in New Zealand for a few months! n

someone is jealous

grats dude

Remeber don't get greedy, take profits on the way up, leave some to play (:

What if you mined them and have 15k and have maybe $4 in electricity.

Lol learn to trade. I sold 50% at 3873 for a tasty profit. Will leave some to play and maybe consider going in again depending on how this sentiment plays out, still heaps of fomo to go, maybe? who knows :p

Then you have so much room to play, congrats. I did not main as my current living circumstances prevents me from mining shitcoins. Hopfully another gem pops up in August. Gonna be keeping an eye on BTC talk ann's. I always let everyone know when I think I see potential.

coinbase taking literal years to send my btc to cryptopia what do

just gotta wait dude. good news is the FOMO seems to have subsided...for now.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6pd6xt/new_algo_coin_is_5_days_old_only_on_cryptopia/

Which one of you faggots did this?

Whatever you do don't sell all of it. Keep at least 20% and forget you have it.

Who cares man this isn't /pol/ the aim of the game is to get any many people pooling their collective wealth into one coin, making us early buyers wallets plump.

it has begun

This just means my lambo comes faster. You'll have to wait user.

what exchange can I buy this on?

how many confirmations do i need to get BTC to Cyptopia? how long is this supposed to take, isnt the whole point of crypto that its instant?

Not instant user

I put monero, ltc and bytecoin on, they each took about 20-30 min to show up

I sold because i just found out the dev is indian. This isn't going nowhere if a pajeet is in the lead.

6 confirmations. it's higher now because BTC is undergoing some technical improvements. deal with it.

Cryptopia

source on bittrex?

dont deserve a lambo