Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B5ffnLUWqKkMMG1YTXUtNjNvOGc/view
obsidianplatform.com/
trello.com/b/JN3t5W0z/obsidian-platform-faq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nigga when tf are you gonna buy back? launch is august 1st

ye this and masternode hype is kinda gone bruv

Wagerr, once the mainnet launches.

But it'll require a bit more than that, I believe. It'll require scraping scripts to pull event result data for the oracle, require an uptime of 99% throughout a week and a constant internet connection.

Ideally, run it on a VPS and have it do so for a few years while the Wagerr platform gathers momentum and users, carving a niche into the 3 trillion market of global betting. It'll most likely be unprofitable for the first months, but after, say, 3 years, you'll very likely be sitting atop a stable, highly lucrative source of income.

Mind you, there's only ever going to be 2000 nodes. Unless the masternode consensus deems it necessary to provide more slots for when traffic is too heavy for the original 2000 to handle.

You didnt hear? The Wagerr team abandoned the project after ICO. Not a peep for David, the dev, or the twitter feed in weeks

Obsidian. It's a new platform for dapps (without the smart contract focus because they feel its unproven).

Its currently is pre-sale and giving away 10-15% extra tokens.

Masternodes (once launched) will require 10k tokens. 10% return. Currently:
1 BTC = 21433 tokens
1 ETH = 2192 tokens

>Their white paper:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B5ffnLUWqKkMMG1YTXUtNjNvOGc/view

>Website:
obsidianplatform.com/

So not too late to get in early.

www.cryptonode.co

BitSend apparently.

Only 2.8BTC for a MN and 5% monthly.

Only catch is the the coin doesn't seem like anything too revolutionary, but at least the price is pretty stable.

crimsoncoin (CRM) on coinexchange, it's only 1 sat right now and going to moon very soon

BlockNet

What are the chances of this being legitimate and not a failed ICO?

Apart from a public team and the fact that fluffypony (ie, Monero's core developer) is on board as an advisor?

I put in 14 ETH myself when it was still at the 20% bonus level. Intend to set up a masternode myself.

Besides, its platform. If there is anything we've learned, its that there will not be a one-platform-that-rules-them-all. I figure seed money into all of them. Worst case scenario: I get something like Rise and can sell later for a tidy enough profit. Best case scenario: I'm sitting on 36k tokens of the next possible Ethereum or Stratis. Besides, they have a first project entering beta: encrypted mobile messenger for the platform.

So if you burn, I burn with you. But the odds dictate we'll probably get some profit out of this. Better than the shit that's being shilled on Veeky Forums right now, that's for sure.

>Digibytes
>Signatum
>etc

I'm considering getting 10,000 so I can do a masternode. Just not really an ICO investor, they all seem to fail. Is the 10% return per month or year? I'm already staking decred which is rougly a 30% return a year.

Per year I think.

Not ideal, I know. But again, I'm buying because its a platform. Betting that each of these will be worth a lot one day.

To add:
trello.com/b/JN3t5W0z/obsidian-platform-faq

just threw in 1 ETH for yolos

2192 tokens (plus the bonus). $0.08 per token. Could go up to a dollar.

Not the worst bet.

yeah $1 is what im hoping for too

is that 2 mill ODN they say they sold on their site from both contribution phases? or just this week?

STRAT's on the dip right now, so get on that as soon as it looks like a consistent upwards trend

is this even available for Americans?

"No"

This week I think.

...exactly, perfect time to buy

I sold after a P&D team hit it, but I absolutely love this coin.