"I'm done buying crypto, now I will just hold and hope one of my HODLs moon in the future...

>"I'm done buying crypto, now I will just hold and hope one of my HODLs moon in the future. I've almost spent all of my savings on this shit anyways"
>3 days later I am making my fifth BTC transfer to Bittrex to purchase another load of shitcoin

Help... me....

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/6mgvao/glossary_of_crypto_currency_terms_to_help_inform/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cut out your internet. do not even come back until a month or two. put some of your shit coins with high sell orders in case of a good pump and dump or a moon.

>tfw just bought right now after promising myself not to buy until after aug 1st

be rational

put everything you have into NEO

OP here posting from mobile so idk if it will give me same ID

Did you mean like this

Of all the ways I can think of to lose all your money OP, this seems like the quickest.

That...IS your goal, right?

>That...IS your goal, right?
...Yes?
Are you implying I haven't mastered the art of buy high sell low yet? Pfft... kid...

You're gonna want to sell them beans m8

>
why do you say that?

BitBean is going to MOON!!

I am in fact almost done installing the node. Just doing my part to help out the community

OP I know that feel. Everything in my body is telling me to max out my credit card on Bitcoin right now but my brain says wait for the dip.

ANS will have another moon in the future

>buying at the end of the mini bull run

wow you are actually going to lose a shit ton money

ANS will hit $1b in the next couple of months... Some good info will be released shortly...

What info

Wallet update, smart contract implementation updates. Will be released in the coming month or two.

What does "moon" mean?

You need to learn to control your impulses. This is why poor people remain poor.

You bought the major memecoins are you trying to be poor?

You can joke about it but it's your money that you're losing and you're just lining the pockets of everyonr else. I would really recommend you rethink how you're going to invest those coins or just liquidate now and find other investments

Whale here. You goys don't know how we work. Stay poor.

buy high sell low

It means crash, newfag.

>whale
>small apartment
>shitty piano
>gaming chair

lmao....

>bitb, bnt, dgb
what the fuck are you doing?

Lmao you literally bought everysingle shitcoin shilled on Veeky Forums
Never change guys

>total beans
I laughed so hard

reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/6mgvao/glossary_of_crypto_currency_terms_to_help_inform/

is there a site like blockfolio where you can also buy and sell stuff?
looking for a clear app/site to use