Siacoin trending upwards, just a heads up I bought 100k

Siacoin trending upwards, just a heads up I bought 100k

Other urls found in this thread:

obelisk.tech/preorder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

One of the few coins with actual good working tech behind it.

Get in before the UI overhaul happens and it moons. Don't say I didn't tell you.

screenshot this pls

I did too

I agree. as soon is dgb gets to mooning will sell one btc and put it all in on sia.

>mfw sitting on 803,260

I don't even care. Just wait 6 months and my problems will take care of themselves.

I bought at 1.33, 1.03 and 0.73 cents lol. I wanna see it hit 2 cents again. Sell at maybe 3, since I don't see it going higher than that.

Veeky Forums is filled with LARPers pretending they know anything about tech these days.. Geez.

So tell me, why do you want my money? What tech am I drowning in this night?

I'm trying to fill mine as quick as I can.

Even at $1 I'd be swimming in cash

Why not buy an Sia ASIC which promises 150k siacoins a month.

Siacoin has no cap, it's not like bitcoin that has a limit to how many can exist.

And thus, siacoin will never hit $1. I own 66000, will sell at 3 cents like

How about do you research, Not everyone is a retarded larper.

Decentralized storage which allows users to rent out their unused hard drive space to customers.

Very well done and structured backbone for tech but the UI is shit at the moment.

They just hired a new designer for there UI and it will be greatly improved overall.

How 2 buy sir?

obelisk.tech

I don't understand why they are pulling failing code into the master branch... That's a bad sign.

sounds like you're describing Golem

I have a guy that does my research for me. He owns millions in crypto and made most of his earnings through smart margin trades. He predicted the rise litecoin and eth and more recently in bts and steem from researching the technology alone. So I trust his recommendations. He's told me a lot of unknown coins with great dev teams and technology to purchase.

He says Sia is a good coin to buy along with several others. And thus, I bought Sia.

obelisk.tech/preorder

$2500, you can only preorder now. They're developing the machine as we speak. It's ROI is really low, so that's good.

Storage =/= computing power.

Besides, who the hell trusts Golem's devs?

Similar; I have an old friend whose working with associates to build front end clouds on top of the Sia network to bootstrap adoption. For that reason, he's even a bigger holder than I am. He'll make millions.

He's the one who convinced me to go all in.

when will it actually be ready and shipped out? What kind of computer do i need for this to mine?

The ASIC does all the mining, you just need a computer to set it up. Any computer is fine I guess?

They need our money now to fund the development of the ASICs, it'll take a little less than a year for them to come out (which is why I'm not getting one, I'm impatient as fuck).

>What kind of computer do I need for this computer to mine?

Maybe you are too dumb to do this mining stuff, huh? Just buy the coin and hold. I don't want retards like you in my pools.

Summer 2018 (tentative).

i have no mining experience so I just wanted to know. This is a business/finance board, you expect everyone to be familiar with technical mining stuff? Suck my asshole douche.

No I expect you to fuck off and give up; you are pathetic, worse than dirt. Plebs like you don't even deserve to mine.

I'm trying to buy some of these later, just before they ship, and making sure to not talk about it because they will be super profitable and I don't need people diluting my profits. You understand that more people mining equals less profits dumb fuck? Do NOT talk about mining ANYWHERE, just buy in and do your own research.

I misinform people all day here about mining, I show them my rig and tell them it was a waste of money, don't be a fool like me. Little do they know. I suggest you do the same.

can you give me quick rundown on supply? is it something like primecoin or just plain forever lasting supply-ish?

Impressive reverse shill attempt fag.

Makes me not want to mine mission accomplished