Why no one is buying my cucumbers??

Why no one is buying my cucumbers??

I'll take 100k

Sell them to a supermarket.

You might want to reduce the price of cucumbers.

The theory of supply and demand is recognized almost universally as the first step toward understanding how market prices are determined and the way in which these prices help shape production and consumption decisions-the decisions that make up not only the skeleton, but also the flesh and blood of the economic system. Austrian economics thoroughly agrees with this. However, when we dig just a little below the surface of the “law” of supply and demand, we encounter difficulties that have, directly or indirectly, led Austrians to explain the determination of prices differently from how it is often, at least implicitly, presented.

Any ideas how to better advertise it so everyone would flock to it?

I'd buy your cucumbers op.

Supermarket has their own suppliers

fuck that. OP dont reduce the prices. you need to buy cute little cucumber stickers and put them on each one. thats why they havent sold. Nobody wants a cucumber without a cute cucumber sticker

Tbqh i'd buy your cucumbers.

Yes I know about supply and demand, but my price is liver then my competitors, and the look of cucumbers is exelent, one problem that they are soft, because they were grown in the hot enviroment, and so they are fresh, after a day in the cooler they would become not as soft

Instead of selling them as cucumber, sell them to Veeky Forums as practice device for sucking dicks

charge them $1.00 each
Throw in kneepads for an extra buck

Call it "Veeky Forums Quick Kit to Becoming a Millionaire"

Because you don't have a lovable mascot like pic related

Most people don't know the going rate of cucumbers.

Go around supermarkets and take pictures of cucumber prices. Print the photos out and make a collage of it on a foam poster board. Price your cucumbers significantly cheaper.

Also they're organic now if they weren't before. Offer a money back guarantee.

1. Price
2. Quality
3. Confidence

Honestly this is a good idea

Showcase the supermarkets' higher prices, tghen have your GOOD price in big ass letters in front of your.. cucumber stand

Direct comparison, people won't want to pass it up

Market them as 100% organic all-natural biodegradable sex toys.

Also I need RGB leds so they would stand out
4. Advertisment

Gluten free, vegan

Yes I was imagining lights around the letters too

Good thikin OP, this will work well

One problem is that I'm already selling at wholesale market, and the price is as low as it can go, and the buyers are the ones who will go to a different market and sell it for better price.

Look up giffen goods. Sometimes you can raise the price of an item and demand will actually increase. If you make cheap wine a little bit more expensive, you will often end up increasing your revenue due to people assuming that the quality must be better. Many people don't want to feel desperate for buying the cheapest wine available. And who really wants the cheapest cucumbers from a guy on the street? I'll take the ones that cost a modest amount, that guy must know what he's doing.

Because those are dry pickles OP, not cucumbers

then quit letting them middleman? either do B2B or B2C, not B2Jew

Just HODL. They be $100 by december.

That does not work in a wholesale

Those are pretty good lucking cucumbers matey, I'd buy them tbph.

Whereabouts are you located?

Lithuania, so I doubt you would go that far for them

Because of supermarket infuence the proce won't rise above 3€

Pickle them?

Requires additional power resources and time. Not an option. Also requires alot of hygiene permits, instead of farmer ones

Damn cucumber whales

Buy my cucumber

Just curious why you picked cucumbers? Maybe try to find a buyer beforehand and grow what he needs? I turn all my waste vegetables into castings, but you need setup for that.

Just hodl man. This is the accumulation phase. Eventually whales will get enough cucumbers and they'll take down the sell walls and the price will skyrocket. I've been studying Lithuanian cucumber charts for years and I can see a textbook bull pennant forming on the 5 year chart. No-cucumbers will be killing themselves when they miss this things.

They look great!

Well we had a constant buyer - pickling factory, but as of timecit closed we have to find ways of selling it. Also because of good prices that were before and profits, the cucumber market exploded with sellers, more supply then demand

The best part of a cucumber tastes like the worst part of a watermelon.

Time for a new crop it would seem. Sell as animal feed if no buyers?

Underrated

First sell

Pretty weak hands man, but I guess sometimes you have to take profits. I have to say I am quite jelly of those gains.

Marketing. Don't expect them to buy cucumbers, sell it to them.

I'd say talk to some suppliers for Lidl or something, see what they require?

But lidl would buy those for as cheap as it grows

wtf

>take their pen
>tell them they need to sign
>sell cucumber

who the fuck just buys random pajeet cucumbers...?

I'm aryan tho

Quality post.

no one likes a soft cucumber

Make cucumber soda. The novelty will sell easily at Farmers markets and stuff

Congrats!

kek

I recommend a cold storage

Have one, but you can't freeze them, and without freezing it won't survive long

Humour on Veeky Forums?
I'll take 100k of it

Make pickles and put a really gourmet looking "organic" label on some antique jars. The label must be made from recycled paper with rich matte dark green print on it.

There. Mark them up a bit and approach a hipster store in a trendy neighborhood.

But don't call them pickles.

Call them farm to table pickled cukes.

Sold all of it. Two people both 60kg, one dude bought the rest for cheap.

How much money did you make?

How hard was the whole process?

congratz man

>Literally bagholding

fuck

155€ too hard to sell it for as cheap as we did. Could've made 60€ more by taking a risk, but at the same time we could've lost ir all by letting it rot. So not to good not to bad. Had to wake up at 3am so it makes it harder.

Congratulations Cucumbercoins. Did you put the lights on the letters? Like recommended?

You're cute op, your thread is naive and cute.
I want to buy your cucumbers just so you feel better.

how did you get 2 euro bill

sup

OP tu is LT? duok skype ar kazka susikontaktuosim as tau padesiu prastumt agurkus

Ne opas, bet ar gali kitas darzoves padet prastumt? Bulves, butokus, cukinijas?

Manau galim kazka paderint

Enjoy your yeast infection.

Selling vagatables is temporary deal. I'll be going third year bachelors in mechanical engineering. Just helped out my perents.

Gal dar nederinam nieko. Viena kad pardavimas tik laikinas užsiėmimas.