Is it worthwhile from a financial point of view invest ~10-20k in plastic surgery to fix some physical flaws...

Is it worthwhile from a financial point of view invest ~10-20k in plastic surgery to fix some physical flaws? I'm a legit ugly person who gets stared at and even laughed at behind my back, i'm a legit 3/10 and my looks are one of the main reasons for my depression and inability to have a normal social life. I'm really tempted to spend some money if I make good profits in crypto to fix these flaws. what do you think?

Are you one of those Vietnamese people who were disfigured at birth?

Absolutely worth it.

What's wrong with you op? Pics? You can blank out and revealing details.

Post pics. Also you can probably get at least 2 points by getting in shape and wearing nice clothes.

Not disfigured or anything. I'm just ugly although when i was younger some people said was good looking, i just got uglier as i got older. Not disfigured just ugly. Big crooked nose, fucked up skin, overbite, etc. Some people can play it off and not care, i'm just very self conscious about it. that's all. Call me a pussy if you will.

There's a lot you can do to change your looks - even your facial bone structure, without surgery.

It's all about personality. Even if you're handsome, people can tell you're nervous deep inside by looking into your eye when you walk around in the street. Surgery might bring some ppl to talk with u about your ploblem, but if you are still a retard faggot, you still the same.

Also you posted nothing about your financial situation. 10-20k could be enough to live off for years, or it could be a small fraction of your yearly salary.

>fucked up skin
Like acne? Diet fixes this. Check out perfecthealthdiet.com, it's the best of the best.

>overbite
I have experience with this personally. You might have a tongue posture issue. Look up tongue posture on google and tell me what you think.

These are just the initial advices I can give. I can do more if you are up for it.

>Like acne? Diet fixes this.
Acne has many different causes. Sometimes it's hormonal and diet/hygiene can do nothing to fix it. You have to hope you grow out of it but some people are just fucked.

Go for it. A lot of Koreans do it. Actually my mom did it too (just bc her top eyelids were getting too heavy or whatever)

Post your face so we can judge bud

user, I am not the greatest looking guy ever but people like me because I'm confident. People see outside first but show them your inside, they may like you

Yes you are right, I shouldn't have said things so conclusively. But diet helps a lot of people to overcome it and get better skin.

Also are you speaking from experience? If so what dietary changes did you try that didn't work?

This, I had fucking acne till I was 27 when I finally went to the dermatologist and got some medication to fix me up, now I get a pimple once in a while if I don't shower at least once every few days or so, and they're never particularly bad like before

Did you try dietary changes first, if so what?

Yeah I got rid of any dairy and sweets. My diet was eggs, meat, fruits, and a ton of water for about a month or two as well as daily exercise, didn't notice much of a difference. My acne appears to be completely hormonal because I get pretty clear skin when I stop fapping for around a week. As soon as I relapse I see pimples pop up on my face within a few hours. Guess I'm just cursed or something.

need pics op

Being ugly is good. Gives you character. No one will ever forget your face, even if they wanted to.

Damn that sounds like a pretty legit diet. I get where you are coming from then. I have some suggestions like maybe egg whites being the culprit, or lack of inulin/resistant starch making your gut biome not the best, but you are right maybe you're just cursed.

and I do mean inulin and not insulin, its a different thing.

>It's all about personality
i hate this fucking meme

it's definitaly worth it OP, people will make asumptions on the basis of how you look, it's normal and healthy, if you look like you shoot meth in your eyes every night people will threat you like such

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll experiment with removing egg whites from my diet. I've never really went without them for longer than a week. Will look into inulin as well. Hopefully it's not an actual curse, my life seems to be fine in every other area.

>my looks are one of the main reasons for my depression and inability to have a normal social life
Don't be so sure

yea man hope you get it resolved. inulin is just a plant fiber thats very good for you. Its found in garlic, onions, green onions, and some other things.

Resistant starch is another one to look into - i know you didn't mention eating starches but definitely at least check it out.

Yes, I say do it.

Of course, and compulsively keeping my skin clean, I tried everything.

post photo and Ill let you know if its worth the investment/

I will. Thank you based anonymous nutritionist.

are you using the 20min or the 30min crest whitening strips on your black asshole?

np

For acne and fixing bad skin in general, check out the skincareaddiction subreddit, they are going to be able to help. You will be surprised how effective the treatments are today.
As for plastic surgery, I think it's worth it if it makes you feel better, if you don't get overboard. But get a very good surgeon. Same for teeth, braces are awesome if you need it. Good luck user. Maybe consider lifting (visit Veeky Forums), it can make you look very good.

this heeb just wants you to have bad breath.

meant this post for gotta cook em first , that way there is no bad breath

that's not how vegetables work.

Me too user.

I'm hoping my sick gains will someday pay to fix my face.

Feels bad man.

hope you're trolling
anyways im out
were all gonna make it

do it, i will get my jew nose bone taken out and i might add me some chin cause i dont have one atm

top kek

have you tried acne creams?not over the counter shit, prescription creams.

the stronger stuff worked really well for me when I had shit acne as a teen. burns like a mother fucker but worth it. Also I stopped touching my face which I assume played a part

thinking about it, i also fapped a lot in high schoo, like 3 times a day. maybe it was just fapping

Yep I tried it all, even 2 separate rounds of accutane. I'm actually nearing the end of my second round and I can go from great skin to disgusting on demand just by going on a fapping binge. So at this rate i'm probably going to be single for the rest of my life. But i'm pretty introverted so at least I can handle it I guess.

Found the mewer

He's lying folks

I'm all for telling people not to be vain and plastic surgery is vain as hell....but come on dude, you already know you want to do it. I can tell you it'll work even if just because of the placebo effect. You'll expect it to work and have a little extra confidence because of that. People will pick up on that confidence and you will notice them picking up on that and it'll make you even more confident and voila positive feedback loop until you get too cocky and everyone turns on you and knocks you down a few pegs.

>Is it worthwhile from a financial point of view invest ~10-20k in plastic surgery to fix some physical flaws?

Only if you're female.

get some sun and put iodine drops in a glass of water to clear acne