SIGNATUM

I missed the Omise wave. I'm all-in on SIGNATUM at 4300sats with my entire stack (0.5 btc).

Veeky Forums, don't lead me astray. I have a real job, and save $500 a month, of which I've been putting $100 a month into Bitcoin. It's up 300% already, this is going to take me past a full bitcoin. And if I lose .25 bitcoin (my max loss threshold) I'm only down 5 months of my crypto investments.

I'm, also going to mine I think but I dont know how. I went to their Github.

LETS DO THIS SIGNATUM!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JPxcxb1Qk94
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice! I just dumped 100k!

we are the sigtmarines

Get on board the hype train! This thing has seen ridiculous gains in the past 24 hours. Definitely keep some money in something stable (Litecoin, etc) too tho

Dude. You got in way too late. I'm sorry to break it to you. Sell while still ahead and get into $Rain

>sigtmarines
>not sigimarines
saved

fuck off loser. RAIN? seriously? lmao

2.8 million dollar market cap. so fucking late, bro

You're already up 7% in 5 minutes. This shit is going to the fucking moon.

Get your space suit on.

rip op

I read that litecoin is going to be irrelevant when bitcoin activates segment. Ii've already invested everything in Signatum, but once this doubles Ill sell half of it and maybe buy back bitcoins! Free money!

Looking up what the coin does...
Literally nothing.
Nice just sold 100k to all future bagholders dump enough zo join this pnd

11%!!!!!!!!!! this is my first alternative coin, this is so awesome!!!!!

keep in mind that you just gambled away your savings friend. please understand that. Never put in an amount that youre uncomfortable losing

i put in .25 and im waiting for the x10 pump. but if it doesn't happen im ok with losing the money.

nope its the next chaincoin. I bought CHC at a dollar and it was still profitable. this baby is a tenth of that. wait until youtubers get in.

Keep buying loser. I've got my sell order ready to dump any minute now

I'm in for like 5K now, HODLing til it hits a real exchange/gets shilled to the normies.

to the moon we go.

people never learn i guess.
posw, dgb, etc

you people never learn

yeah sure. you couldn't possibly just be a FUDer who has no SIGT and is just spreading FUD because you're a jealous faggot.

New algo.
Fair launch.
No premine.
Active, community-oriented dev.
Broad distribution.
Privacy oriented with a flexible future.
Movement from POW->POS is a fixed roadmap, Masternodes are not off the table

Seems pretty good to me

>babbys first shitcoin
I can tell you're new to this game. LOL IT CAN ONLY KEEP GOING UP!!! HODL GUYZ!!!

+1. SIGN is already creating fomo. Screenshot this, when we hit 8600sats I'm officially bizbro.

Hey guys, I'm on a mac, what should I do as far as POS goes since there's no wallet for mac?

So basicly nothing but a shitcoin with no future congrats.

Okay, the pump was fun

Jump the ship, found out that the "dev" of signatum is a literal pajeet.

Wait what? Guys, what do I do? I just bought in. It's still up 8%. Do I sell? Do I HODL? How can Veeky Forums change its mind so fast on a new coin?

Don't listen to these FUDers

Fuck. When in doubt, trust user that rolled dubs. Ok, I'm gonna hodl. But if this thing goes up I'm going to sell.

If you dump, hold onto 1 SIGT so in 6 months when the rest of us are driving lambos on the moon you can at least afford to treat yourself to a nice dinner before you off yourself.

>This thing has seen ridiculous gains in the past 24 hours.
Thats why its way too late to get on board lmfao. heard of fomo?

Dumping right now, get out while you can. About to crash this shit with 5 BTC worth

Shit. It's back to where I bought in

youtube.com/watch?v=JPxcxb1Qk94

Seriously, how old are you? 14? People literally mind thousands of this coin in an hour, and are dumping it for free money, because shitty kids buy every shitcoin that is being shilled here. Also the fact that the developer is a pajeet shows this isn't going anywhere.

Thanks kek.

Checked.

Wait till chinky boy gets the CHC Advance HODL tech on this coin, we rosthchilds now

DO IT FGT

Guys, this isn't even on bittrex yet. It'll spike when that happens. Dump if you must, but I'd hodl until at least then

Its down 10% from where I bought in. You can't be serious. This is a fucking disaster.

Doesnt Trex list like everything. Its this a guarantee?

Literally free money from mining in a day. 2EZ

user you need to learn to think for yourself and trust your own instincts

For every person you see giving legit advice there will be another trying to spread FUD and attempting to get you to buy their bags.

Don't come to Veeky Forums for legit advice, if anything use it to find out what people are talking about and then make your own decisions.

In my honest opinion sigt looks like a gamble, it could get you massive gains but its the type of coin i would also be terrified to go to sleep still holding.

How stupid are people selling at 4k sat lmao

you expect us to believe you mined 5BTC worth in a day? lmao

"crash" with 3% of daily volume. This isn't fucking Chancoin, faggot. You're not gonna crash shit. You're going to give away a huge opportunity by being enormously greedy and short sided .

Sell. Sell it all. Watch from the sidelines with your /comfy/ gains. Please. Do it for me. I'll take you for a ride in my helicopter one day.

I got out at a 4% loss. I'm done with signatum. Jesus. I'm down .02 bitcoins. But the lesson was worth it I guess.

Bruh I got 400mh on this shit. Your miner aint shit.

this was probably my favorite one

>Transfer shit from bittrex to cryptopia to sell then buy signatum
>been an hour
>Conf. 2/20
well looks like i miss out, brb eating a lemon.

Made 0.075 btc out of 0.019. Thanks, Veeky Forums

Should have transferred ETH.

this is dead dumped down to 4k again

It's dipping right now, you're in luck

You mirin bro?

The Floor is 3900k. Just like the floor before we smashed through that shit.

GL buying at 4500

Fortune favors the bold.

>Nobody wants to sell
>Buy orders piling up
>miners understand they will only get fractions of what they earned the day before
>market is gloomy
>nobody knows if btc will go up or down by Aug 1st
>eth is moving sideways, with lower volume than digibytes (not kidding)

>Not even out for 2 days
>Selling already
Got nothing to say to you m8

See what i'm talkimg about?

You really shouldn't be doing crypto.

Memes aside, this is still a sound investment. With recognition like this, it's bound to get into the top 100 on market cap in the coming weeks, and assuming that less than half is mined by that point it will be at at least 30k sats.

Agreed

How do I mine it? That seems way less risky. I have an iMac.

JUST

>iMac

Fuck sake, I actually thought you were just a legit newfag until this comment.

10/10 troll

I'm trying to put 2FA on cryptopia, but it's not giving me a "secret key" for google authenticator.
Did this happen to anyone else?

CRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASH

You realize the price was 1500 FIVE HOURS AGO?

It's up ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY PERCENT in FIVE HOURS and YOUR'RE COMPLAINING?

Just fucking wait until mining reaches equilibrium with ETH. Your coins will worth 20x more.

Do you have the Google Authenticator app?

it's right below the QR code, dude

I told you youd be buying at 4500sat.

GG

two words for everyone who desperately wants to believe this is another run of the mill coin:
skunkhash raptor, AKA ethereum killer

are you sure?
It's like twice as long as the one for all the other sites.
And usually they have a thingy telling you to write it down.

yes

That is pretty fucking badass.

welcome to craptopia. everything sucks. but im pretty sure it's the private key.

.....did op leave to go blow his brains out?

Same length as CEX, so yeah it's right.

tf are you guy crying about its still above 4k

RIP in peace OP

we are the sigtmarines.

Are you still alive?

lmao op i'm literally laughing irl right now this can't be real lmfao

Wow so it's basically a shittier, less-established RNS. Have fun losing 50%

Hope you sold while you were up when momentum shifted.

rip OP

how far will it drop lol

below 1k sat

>at 4300sats

i sold 50% of my bag already and slowly selling more. it's dropping down steadily

Doubt that. I figured 1.8k but it started going back up.

we are the sigtmarines.
and we're back at 3.2k, faggots.

There's no way you couldn't have known it was gonna come crashing down after a run like that.

I can't tell if Veeky Forums is full of retards or shills sometimes.

>>>hurrr this coin has gone up 300% in an hour, HODL it will carry on going up forever

Take profits and run you stupid greedy fucks. If you've made 100% gains take your profits and run and thank your lucky stars.

>Out for 2 days
>Dead

get in on $Boat his other project

Just selling off a few hundred to cover my ass for potential lost mining time these 3 days. It's a fraction of what i have, and y'all cray if you don't take this cheap insurance being offered right now.