BITCOIN-CLASSIC OF 2014

THE BITCOIN-CLASSIC THREAD.
AS SOON AS THE SEGWIT IS ACTIVATED, I WILL MAKE A HARD FORK, AS IT IS SAID HERE:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2018878
AFTER THIS BITCOIN CORE CLIENTS EARLIER VERSION 0.14.1 WILL START REJECTING NEW BLOCKS.
THE DIFFICULTY WILL FALL AND IT WILL BE POSSIBLE TO MINE BITCOIN CLASSIC EVEN IF THERE IS NO MINING POOLS.
IN THE BITCOIN CONSOLE, THE COMMAND "setgenerate true".
INSTALL BITCOIN-CORE OF 2014 github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/releases/tag/v0.9.1 AND SAVE YOUR BITCOIN-CLASSIC FROM THIEVES.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinclassic.com/
bitcoin.org/bin/insecure/bitcoin-core-0.9.1/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2044085.msg20401380#msg20401380
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

English, please?

>INSTALL BITCOIN-CORE OF 2014
How do I do this on OSX? I'm sorry.

buy new windows notebook

Install Gentoo

I have Debian on a partition. Will that work?

Yes

Thank you.

Hi OP, I appreciate the urgency of your post, but could you put that into layman's terms, please? Does this mean normal people could start mining again, and would the coins have any value?
Tits for thank you.

shoo-shoo stinky chinky

That's not what bitcoin classic is you worthless streetshitting indian.

You should leave this board forever and stop shitposting on bitcointalk, keep your shit on the streets of india where it belongs, then learn to speak proper english and hang yourself with an extension cord.

bump

dont mix this: bitcoinclassic.com/ scam and keys stealing wallet
and BITCOIN-CLASSIC OF 2014

SAUCE

bump!

bump

bump!

bump

bump!

this

fuck you pajeet

sage went in all fields

luckily, captcha also unironically was "hide sage"

ok

bump!

bump

shoo-shoo stinky chinky

bump

bumpP

bump!

POO

>THE DIFFICULTY WILL FALL AND IT WILL BE POSSIBLE TO MINE BITCOIN CLASSIC EVEN IF THERE IS NO MINING POOLS.
Are you really this naive?
It'll take all of 20 seconds for someone to setup a pool and point half of chinese ASIC farms to it.

Can you stop spamming bitcointalk with your bullshit?

Stop spamming here also.
just go away.

Sauce?

at least i will save my BITCOIN-CLASSIC OF 2014

bump!

this bitcoin-core scamers change dounload adress to this:
bitcoin.org/bin/insecure/bitcoin-core-0.9.1/
he scared

LAST DATA ON THIS:
Need to generate 1 block at the and of 15 days period and it will cause 4x difficulty drop.
It why no one thying to do it now. It will be made after FORK.
It will be little bit longer but it will happen.
If you will make any transaction with you Bitcoins in this period you will get only Bitcoin SEGWIT and lost all Bitcoin CLASSIC of 2014.
Do not update wallet to SEGWIT versions!

yees sir, install this client very good sir , core bad very bad high fee me poor cant pay fee bad core, this cilent very fast very chep now buy buy this token now sir very deal now sir very god clasic cash xt sir unlimited sir very god sir but his core bad sir this good sir very

bump

bump!

Why are there so many Pajeets in that thread. They barely speak english. I cannot understand what they are saying.

Remember to report and hide.

bump

I just lit a candle for your mother so baby jesus can give her cancer. you deserve it you degenerate piece of shit. I hope your family dies tonight.