Guys, we need to pick a coin to be our baby...

Guys, we need to pick a coin to be our baby. Chancoin is a fucking joke and ARK will never moon like CHC or any of these shitcoins.

Maybe we should all just be digibros and get in the same digiboat?

But what's a new and interesting coin I can purchase that doesn't have a shit future and I can hold from sub 500 sats to 6k sats?

S

I

>just be digibros
supply is too high. we might as well pick xrp if dgb is considered an option. at least there are interesting points to shill on.

pick a lower supply coin.

A?

Could we go full on chinese and turn NEO into the next ETH?

I feel like it's headed that direction and a lot of Veeky Forumsraelites hold as is

G

sigt is our coin

The Chinese aspect is the big negative. People really dislike the idea of a Chinese controlled coin. The Bitcoin fork issues are a great example of this. There is a lot of hype on Reddit for it though.

I can't believe I need to say it

Bancor

Most OBVIOUS choice. The coin is extremely underrated. Look at their team and advisors. Incredible team who are very passionate about their product. They freaking have Bernard Lietaer on their team. The guy combined 13 currencies into one (the Euro). 13 CURRENCIES, he's a fucking expert on currencies. Aside from him the team is full of other talented and reputable people. Including the billionaire Tim Draper.

You'll get called a shill but imagine if Veeky Forums controlled Bancor? It would piss off so many people getting into crypto through the app they come out with

It's not a bad choice but I'd be more into it if the price came down a bit. This could happen between now and next consensus though. I think if we were to actually pull something off it'd have to be with the expectation to shill it for a year and watch it really pump during the next consensus.

Are you saying Veeky Forums should collectively all agree on one coin to pump? I vote Sia.

Price is at ICO price right now. There is no better moment to buy. The price floor got emptied out which means 120k ether worth of BNT is stored in the smart contract and out of the market.

Aside from that there has been whale's storing up on BNT. Think about it, BNT is a whale's wet dream. Whales get fucked with fee's when they trade on exchanges. BNT could save them a lot of fucking money.

No, I mean like the ARKfags have biz_classic, but instead pick a coin that will actually be worth something.

Great idea fellow gentile!

WCX?
We can abuse it before its launched

Signatum is our coin I think

We need something with a small enough coin cap and low enough price that even the poorest bizfag could potentially get rich off of it. Bancor is just a little too high for that. We need them to be the shill army.

Only retards spew that shit and only retards fall for that shit. Anyone with above average intelligence can separate shilling from a person actually genuinely stating positive facts regarding a project.

Do your own research. The things I say about Bancor sure sound nice but how about you actually go and confirm everything I'm saying is true and then make your own decision.

Ripple would work for this.

BAY. so we can have comfy gains, Hasselhoff posts, and druglords telling us "we finna be rich my nigga, silk road 9.0"

Agreed

Ripple's cap is too high. That coin will never be worth more than 0.2 unless god himself moved mountains.

No it wouldn't.
>99,994,550,338 XRP

Why are we giving up on Ark? Don't let me down again Biz

Agenda Tokens on the Waves DEX.

>silk road 9.0"
The dev said no illegal shit

ark is about to release a beta for an actual working product.
might as well be useless for making money now.

I really think Ark would work fine if the devs weren't assclowns. It's a shame really.

Foldingcoin
Gridcoin

>Foldingcoin
>Gridcoin
Both of these are too specific. We need something that has a big picture idea behind it.

Bancuck

It is currently the leading suggestion in this thread. If it can drop to $1 I would consider this the best option.

You know what else would be a great idea?

Open borders for Israel

It was .40 two months ago

ETH literally was Veeky Forums's baby until you idiots let a bunch of FUD-spreading pajeets come in here and talk you out of it and drill talking points into your brains.

Go look at the ETH threads in March. This thing was Veeky Forums's favorite coin.

This is lowkey the Veeky Forums coin and you all know it.

LOOL,

SO much FUD around ARK...

PLEASE, SELL ME YOUR BAGS BOYS! SELL INTO MY WALLS!

THIS SHITCOIN IS GOING NOWHERE /s

You do realise that this is basically a crypto board. If you want anything these people you just have to offer say an airdrop if they pump a price.

If everyone got on board then no reason chancoin could not be a success.

Sure the devs would be rich, but so would everyone else

magacoin desu
not even listed and easy to mine

fucking thumbnail ffs

Fuck off. Nobody is ever going to pay for your gay ass coins.

if it dropped to $1 it means it's complete shit. hopefully it doesn't.

Why not a coin that allows minting and deminting of coins like a physical fiat currency? The difference being that minting and deminting can be controlled by kek. This aspect will allow inflation and deflation of the currency. Also, no ceiling caps on the amount of coins, and no floors either.

Hardware miner ((farmer)) coming out soon, point of sale coming out soon.....much love for the bean!

Roll here for free Chancoin!

SIGT
then
Rise

After SIGT stops growing we can all buy Rise and put one or two delegates up (theres 101 in Rise so it'll be easier than ARK). Plus Rise is cheap AF and about to launch.