Decent but you're holding a lot of shitcoins. I would reallocate asap

>no sigt

Sigt will burn

the difficulty just skyrocketed. put those lambo plans on hold lad

What coins are the shitcoins? Which coins do you recommend in their place

sigt is an obvious shitcoin, i don't need to gamble on coins

>Not all-in Bitcoin 20x longs

whaleclub.co/join/CiCCMS

Bitcoin is gonna surge higher with everyone wanting to buy Bitcoin to receive free split chain coin "Bitcoin Cash"

2m in dgb (all in)

>Bitcoin is gonna surge higher

Not anytime soon. There's going to be a massive crash on August 1st.

Yeah before August 1st, everyone buying Bitcoin to get chain split coin for free you idiot.

why will it crash?

Bitcoin chain splitting but its not a threat as it once was because they're advertising it as an altcoin, not the new Bitcoin. Segwit got locked in for Bitcoin therefore the chain is safe. August 1st will shake out noobs and bitcoin will continue its bull trend after.

yes I was aware of this, also most people I know are thinking august 1 will help bitcoins price tremendously. How much % of your portfolio is bitcoin?

I have all those coins except FCT, XEM, and BAY.

Too lazy to screenshot and post my blockfolio.

Mine is 90.7% BTC, 2.1% LTC, 1.9% XMR, 1.8% Sia, and 1.3% STEEM. The rest is split between various coins that I have very little of. ANS, DCR, ARK, TKN, KMD, and SWT.

Why so much bitcoin? I only have Litecoin because I think it will remain stable if bitcoin does not.

Bitcoin took a nice boost up when BIP91 worked out. I feel like after the segwit stuff is done, we'll easily see $5000 to $6000.

The other alts are just there incase the x3 or x5 or whatever. But even then, I own so little that it wouldn't make a huge difference to my total.

I hope I can make $10000 out of this.

I've never heard of those coins, what's special about them?

makes sense, thanks
have you made a good return on investment?

Already happening

How fucked am I?

You're good. You just don't own enough to actually become wealthy..

You better buy DTB now at the current price because alpha will release end of this month

Via - I dunno..I have been browse Ann and found one user mame "Otoh" hold VIA around $2mil and he bought it again at around 36000sat I dunno my thought is if one guy risk that much money maybe he saw something I dont.

Rain - staking reward is great. Maybe x2.

FRN - dev still working on it check their github and nice app. Maybe 10000sat dunno when.

RBX - I dont know what Im doing

Im gonna buy some Vert and some more ANS/NEO. Any other suggestions ohh mighty wise one?

looks safe to me, you'll get gains in time friend

I don't know what DTB is, but I'll make note of this, whatever alpha is.

If you own $18 worth of Rain, I doubt staking would get you much.

dump all these shitcoins, dgb will crash asap

put your money only in ltc, btc, eth and perhaps, only if you feel really confident, a shitcoin of your preference

you can thank me by going to the church

Don't get vert lol

Get XMR and more bitcoin.

this is good advice

just sold half my litecoin for more bitcoin thanks lad

For the others, man.. I just see that it has potential so I bought but I just leave it loke that in an exchange. I 'm not staking.

twitter.com/MichaelDeon23/status/886073286823641089?s=09

DTB

I need to consolidate, pls help

No I'm not touching DGB just ignore jt

(1/2)

(2/2)

A huge majority. Want the free money and the upcoming buying opportunity alts are going to have after these short-term exit pumps are over. Makers exiting alts to get free BCC.

whaleclub.co/join/CiCCMS

LONG BITCOIN NOW.

Is it because you're bag holding? I know the feeling, if DGB was switched with literally anything else in your portfolio it would be a lot better. At least set a stop loss because if it crashes again it has no reason to come back up.

Okay, I just sold a chunk of my SIA, DCR, FCT, and LTC for more bitcoin. Thanks.

>ignore dgb
hahahaha bagholders have tricky logic

There are no bags here but I will take profits this round when the time comes

I got memed into Mona though

Nice it looks like you got a good ROI, when you sell your DGB just consolidate it to BTC, you need a bigger stack of either BTC or LTC imo, but this thread convinced me to err on the side of btc

You are not holding shitcoins user. Most of these coins are decent or good.

People keep saying their shit because they went all in on BTC and want you to do the same as well.

MONA is not a shit coin either. God people are so retarded. People on viz want to be rich and do not give a shit about you. They put all their money into BTC and want you to do the same. And yet people can't see while it's so obvious

Rate

what

Answering questions. Bumping with my shit. 100k fluctuations don't make me flinch.

Why no sigt desu?

Not sure, havemy read up on it. Gimme a quick tldr on it and I might buy 3 k now.

If you explain it post a dash address and I'll give you .1

I want to get 1k Monero asap but are too poor atm.

august will be goooood

I hope you guys are on the Jupiter mission

Missing ANS/NEO

Smart user

137 million coins mined on new algorithm until block 100k. Pos 5% annually after pow ends. Fast development and growing community. $50k-100k worth of hashing power being used daily atm. No pre mine. Dev is engaged with the community and the community is pushing the coin hard. Will most likely be on bittrex within 2 months tops. Tor integrated.

Honestly, I just started mining it for the hell of it real early in the 1k block range. I never expected the coin to just take off like it has. The fair mining is what is driving this coin and the community behind it. Dev has released a roadmap and all the other bells and whistles are being worked on now. Imo the fair mining is why this coin has just taken off. I have little invested in this coin maybe $9. But as someone that jumps on new coins to mine I've never seen anything like this. It's not even a week old and its #1 in volume on cryptopia.

XiTb665RZPFW3xD3SYACy3NGFqvMdpEuMQ

Fuck, I didn't see that there was already a Blockfolio thread

I was disappointed with your explanation. I only sent you .05,

Meh kinda hard to do on mobile but I tried