Your worst cryptoscam stories?

For me, it was Myriad.

It started off when I got into DigiByte. Then I saw an ad on reddit that said Myriad was the original and DigiByte was basically a copy. So I checked it out and saw it's much cheaper than DigiByte. I ended up investing at the peak. Now I sold at 30% of my original investment. The final straw was when I found out it's 50% premined and the dev had already made about 10 other coins and disappeared.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.z.cash/t/zclassic-zencash-trading-suspended-due-to-replay-attack/16927/2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sigt coin

it went down half within like 5 minutes.

i fucking lost 10 btc

Sucks, bro. Next time dyor.

CRB, thought it would spike when it hit bittrex, and it did, for a whole 30 seconds before it plummeted. That coin still won't find a floor... fortunately I only had like 2% of my portfolio in it

Music coin

FUCKING AMMO REWARDS FUCK FUCK LOST 90% OF VALUE AFTER I INVEST

only put 0.005 BTC tho

Trumpcoin. Yeah, I consider myself an oldfag

Got into TAAS. They were slow to post anything, got into shit ico's, kept boasting about their bloomberg kepler service, werent talkinga bout investing and making money for people. I pumped the coin on the exchange, sold my stack, and fucked off. Last I read a few days ago they'd lost all their 500 ETH in coindash. They're not working for their investors, the money is gone. I'd sell it now.

>the dev had already made about 10 other coins and disappeared

Holy shit, this kinda makes me want to create a coin and run off with the profits. This made 10 coins already? He makes it sound easy.

1) come up with meme theme for your crypto
2) make a slew of promises about the future roadmap that you have no intention of following through with it.
3) give a pajeet 0.1 BTC to code for you
4) shill the coin until the markets have some volume
5) cash out as much premine as you can
6) act like you ran out of money to complete the project

All of us understand Veeky Forums and crypto reddits. It couldn't possible be that hard to generate a hype for a coin. Once you get enough people to invest they will shill for you, automating the process.

Bancor, without hesitation.

dgb, still at -30% but will get out once loss is gone

apparently the 500 were put in a different address, so in theory they are safe - I'm into TASS still though and I mostly agree with you, what the fuck are they doing...

I put $1000 into litecoin last night just before it dropped. I've lost about $300 in my first 24h of crypto. I haven't sold yet though.

Hi, /g/.

back in the days, around '12 there was service called instawallet. I was pretty good looking web wallet. One day id disappear and I lost like 230btc. Then it was worth not so much but still

hold it. You will be fine. Litecoin can go to $100 this year

jew coin

figure it out, I hear jews are a fan of money.

Fucking ButterflyLabs. FUCK THEM FUCKING FUCK RETARDS THEY COSTS ME THOUSANDS OF FUCKING DOLLARS FUCKING FUUUUCK I'M PISSED

>I've lost about $300 in my first 24h of crypto. I haven't sold yet though.
then....you didnt lose it

be careful with litecoin, most of the users baghold this shit for 1 year minimum

Energycoin. It seriously crashed 40% in just a few seconds a few weeks back and it went from page 2 on the highest trade volume in bittrex to page 6. wtf?

I used to work with a guy that was qa at butteefly labs. He said they weren't scammers just extremely incompetent.

What makes you think that?

most of people will move their funds to LTC during fork and LTC is second oldest coin around. People know it, it have huge infrastructure like exchanges, wallet and peyment providors. Fast transactions and cheap

Why would they put it in litecoin instead of fiat. just why

ZenCash. Dickhead lead dev sperged out and deliberately sabotaged the (otherwise quite promising) project on his way out the door.

forum.z.cash/t/zclassic-zencash-trading-suspended-due-to-replay-attack/16927/2