*Raises paw*

Buy the dip

This is it folks, the big one is coming

IT'S RECOVERING, IGNORE THIS THREAD, I'M A HUGE FAGGOT

Whale buy orders are dropping out.

hot damn

What the FUCK!????

fuck yes lets go 2400 for a buy back

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT! BUY BUY BUY!!

NO IT'S NOT YOU FAGGOT. THIS IS YOUR FAULT. GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY REEEEEEE

twf I started this crash when I decided, after an ENTIRE DAY of nothing happening, to go long with 1/2 a fucking bitcoin. Almost immediately afterwards, this.

That's right, the ENTIRE bitcoin market is just me and a bunch of whales who have to snatch my .1 bitcoin any way they can. It seems impossible but I swear..

Damn should have sold my btcs

weeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Haha, I knew it. There's no way there would be an upshoot with such a low buy volume.

FUCK IT, I'M HOLDING

tfw that last rally was the complacency phase

welp, see you boys around $1600

It's dipping because of the Bitcoin cash scam for some reason

Don't worry... tomorrow will be monday and we will all make massive gains cause the wagecucks will be at work. Buy the dip

They tricked me. That's mean.

Just got a call from my whale friend, they will crash it to $1900, set your buy order.

Leave the house Neet

HODL

Double-bottom at $2650. This is the floor. Expect quick recovery to $2800.

Buy the dip now, it is guaranteed that Bitcoin is soon over 3000

Are you seriously calling double bottoms on the 1min chart?

lol

kek people think this is a "dip"

dips last longer than 15 minutes boys. we are going down. If you didnt sell everything at 2800+ you failed your crypto exam

Whale buy orders are reappearing.

Won't fall below bcc price dumdum

FED and other central banks, they garantee that you lose your wealt 2 % every year if you own US dollar.

Convert now your US dollar to Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is 5000 at least next Christmas.

Got damn that is fucking sexy

Yes.
Where are you seeing the BCC price?

It's a seahorse!

1. no they would never admit that
2. wtf? bitcoin will definitely be higher price than that

anways, you shoul have sold high and bought back

And they're gone again.

Won't fall below $427.88?

yay! :)

No the difference in value
Worst case it'll drop half bccs value so 2500 bottom

Its FED and other central banks offiacial inflation target, that is 2 % per every year.

i.e. people who own US dollars. lose their wealth 2 % every year, and more, because FED lie their official inflation numbers.

Inflation is much higher than FED officials tell.

Money printing what FED and other central banks doing, plus zero interest rates, that is recepy for hyperinflation, money printing allways leads to hyperinflation.

This picture is -20 weimar Germany, they printed money too, and you see results, money become worthless.

i believe you. I'm more superstitious about the market than someone with net profit should be.

It won't drop that low. I could see $2560 or so if it doesn't recover within the next few hours.

We warned you dumb faggots. Your pink wojacks vindicate me.

Reminder that the ratio of smug pepes to pink wojaks is market signal. The more pink wojaks the higher the buy signal.

Probably the best signal there is.

What was the ICO price for this shitcoin though

IT'S CRASHING AGAIN
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WEEEEEEEE
$2500 SOON

last opportunity to buy low

No. Rectangular walls are fake.

HAHAHAHAH. Crash, crash some more goy.

There have been some serious whales propping this thing up since the first recent run to ~$3000

laffing @ those hopeful "never gonna crash" faggots since a month ago

This started well and then devolved into nonsense. Do you know how inflation is calculated? It's not some secret mystery that they can just fudge. It's pegged on the rise in a cost of things. You could check inflation yourself, dumbass.
And to your point about losing money, that's what IRAs and index funds and real property are for. To earn you more than inflation. Stop being so cringy and uninformed

1 BTC = $2682 according to bittrex. will you faggots shut the fuck up? jesus christ.

first time I ever used a stop-limit. and it worked.

>muh inflation

how to spot an uneducated retard

And still the price is dropping

holy fuck its back up to 2700. THERE WAS NO DIP

Bought back in when it was 2617 USD

SELLL
youtube.com/watch?v=WzjFwDH-jcM

youtube.com/watch?v=WzjFwDH-jcM

Thinking a dip lasts a couple of hours. It will recover before taking another massive plunge. Buy back in lower, thank me later. Link related. Jihan talking about august 1

You guys need to ask yourselves this: Do you honestly think that whales (the majority holders of BTC) are on Veeky Forums and twitter panicking and refreshing the page? No. That dip was from whale selling 1,000 BTC all at once. Ask yourselves, why would someone do that? Everyone knows you sell slowly to maximize profit. He did it to try to cause panic, again. They've been doing this all weekend. Wisen up, goys.

And I watched this, Jihan said he believes that Segwit2x will go through and is supporting BCC as a contingency plan.

that's what i'm thinking might occur.
what's a safe stop loss price, I was gonna do 2599
I bought back in incase it actually doesn't drop again. At current prices of posting this i'm in profit

>[170725]

That is my stop loss.

Well the honest answer is, nobody knows (except maybe some whales). I'm going to keep watching the price closely. Really risky to try and time this market.

It's not that predictable really :-)

I for one have a feeling it will fall a little more due to the massive spike of last week. Also a lot of FUD involving BCC and the interview with Jihan being misinterpreted.

Yup called it. And 2600 is NOT the bottom. We're going at least to 2300 or 2200, possibly even lower.

>alphabay shuts down
>people scared of [possible hardfork
>crashed down sub 2k
>hardfork isn't happening guys!
>almost 3k but alphabay still gone
>hardfork is now for sure happening with potentially another split
>"possibly lower"

Thank you for a sensible post at last, it is beyond me why all those fags on the internets kept saying bitcoin would moon when hard fork is now coming for sure, and while it is precisely the fear of a hard fork that made them dump last week

kek, dis gon b gud

grab the popcorn and get comfy

we're laffing @ all the faggots who bought at $2700

t-this time it will fall really big for sure! t. nervous nocoiner for the... how many times is it now?

t. nervous bagholder

holy shit you are delusional. even worse than the fucking digicuck sectants.

BRING ON THE PINK WOJAKS
I-I missed them.

Also, I'll but the dip and hodl some Steem. They actually want you to game their platform.

I'm not nervous at all. I'm confident BTC will hit 5k in 2018 if not before. I don't trade with emotion my man

>haha xd just hoddle

>lol just predict the future, idiots.

>he doesn't sell a bunch of BTC to buy the dips
>he just hoddles everything for years for a 5% profit

laffing @ u

>a hard dip right after an ATH

wow this is totally unexpected
I'll get back in at $2050

>there are retards out there who thought that BTC would keep going up right after 3k

the only thing to do with the number 3 that these retards are ever going to see are their fucking chromosomes

>what is the petrodollar for $200 Alex

>BBC trading at USD on VIA
>People will pay 3000 USD for Bitcoin that has chosen Segwit witch is a temporary bandaid leading to vaporvare called lighting network

Chose wisely anons

Weekend dip started early this week

>confident BTC will hit 5k in 2018
>but I would never predict what might happen in a week, that's impossible!

can someone explain to me how the fuck tether manages to never budge in price at all with that volume

it's backed by the dollar, it's a centralized shitcoin where the issuers guarantee 1 Tether = 1 USD by independent auditing

>confident BTC will hit 5k in 2018
wrong id

anyone has this gif of bitcoin doing zig zag then dumping fast ?

CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH

Yes!
I want it to crash, so i can become a real whale!

I was not talking about these ones but thx
There is just a bitcoin on a chart doing zigzag then dumping hard

Tem que ter sempre um retardado filho da puta para mandar um meme que não tem nada a ver. Num fode! Tomar no cu!

>the only thing to do with the number 3 that these retards are ever going to see are their fucking chromosomes

damn that joke is a stretch bro

>hue monkeys on Veeky Forums

kek
KEK
K E K

I bought five minutes ago.
Now waiting for it to go back up.