Bancor is literally unstoppable

Bancor is literally unstoppable.

Other urls found in this thread:

venturebeat.com/2017/07/18/after-blockbuster-ico-bancor-takes-first-step-to-become-youtube-for-currency/
neocashradio.com/blog/bancor-protocol-interview-eyal-hertzog/
twitter.com/el33th4xor/status/880931171496071169
blog.bancor.network/cryptocurrency-pioneer-brock-pierce-joins-bancor-protocol-advisory-board-3305befbd267
financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/etoro-founder-yoni-assia-joins-bancor-protocol-advisory-board/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>moving downwards or not at all
well you aren't wrong

> daily BTCBNT is down
> weekly BTCBNT is down
> monthly BTCBNT is down
the only thing unstoppable is it plummeting into the ground

venturebeat.com/2017/07/18/after-blockbuster-ico-bancor-takes-first-step-to-become-youtube-for-currency/
neocashradio.com/blog/bancor-protocol-interview-eyal-hertzog/
LITERALLY UNSTOPPABLE

twitter.com/el33th4xor/status/880931171496071169
blog.bancor.network/cryptocurrency-pioneer-brock-pierce-joins-bancor-protocol-advisory-board-3305befbd267
financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/etoro-founder-yoni-assia-joins-bancor-protocol-advisory-board/

UNSTOPPABLE

Wow! I love Bancor now!

Where will you be when BNT moons and nobancs chimp out? I will be on Veeky Forums, laughing at them and telling them not to kill themselves so we can keep making fun of them forever.

>buying a token that can literally get deleted while you hold it, printed like fiat, with smart contract rules that can be changed whenever (((they))) want.
nah.

>inb4 fud, debunked.
it's code from the bacdor contract, shills.

>it's code from the bacdor contract, shills.
yes, and it does not say what you claim it does. Again, debunked fud by a literal mongoloid ape

Reminder that the guy who wrote this article piece took it back and apologized. He's also in the Bancor slack and he's even following the Stox ICO telegram (pretty much sure he'll partecipate in it), which is the first ICO on the Bancor platform

Will buy some once the token changers destroy the bnt price

>token changers
>not pumping BNT
point at this retard and laugh

If bancor is so unstoppable why are they on Veeky Forums begging us to buy this trash?

>why are they on Veeky Forums begging us to buy this trash?
you mean giving you sound investment advice. You niggers will buy coins at the top and as usual disregard people telling you to buy at the bottom. Buy high and sell low Veeky Forums, never change

Just sage and report those threads.

go back to /pol/ nigger

genuinely would buy if not for seeing this same post for the 20th time, every time getting shit on more than the last

dyor

I love how anybody who take a shot at your precious scamcoin is a poltard / antisemite / neonazi or whatever.
And you wonder why the whole board laugh at you. Topkek

t./pol/nigger

UNSTOPPABLE
LITERALLY

KEK

>Will buy some once the token changers destroy the bnt price
explain

don't mind me, just dropping the blackpill

HAHAHAHA fucking win right here.

Bernard Lietaer is a scammer. The guy that combined the 13 european currencies into one, the euro and is now working in the Bancor team. But wait don't forget the biggest scammer, Tim Draper who not only owns one of the biggest hedge funds in the world but is also a billionaire.

Obvious scam guys, avoid at all costs

Sounds scammy as fuck, I bet tim pumped and dumped on day one

Underrated post.

Obviously not true.

> Not knowing what token changers do
I love you

They are not ready to deploy BNT yet. But when it is, you better hold on for your life.

>> Not knowing what token changers do
I do, and that is why I know they will make the BNT price go up

Fake as fuck. I made those Bancor memes. I have raw pdfs to prove it too.